Comments

• Options
    DallyDally Posts: 468
    Forum Member
    I think John Leslie is straight
  • Options
    FringoFringo Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member
    My gay friend says he's lesbiaphobic - which baffles me. He really doesn't like gay women! Or straight women come to that. Perhaps he just doesn't like women?:confused:

Yes that's just misogyony isn't it?

He sounds a delight!
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fringo wrote: »
    Yes that's just misogyony isn't it?

He sounds a delight!
    He has his good points - he's provided me with some excellent celebrity gossip over the years;)
  • Options
    Rogana JoshRogana Josh Posts: 41,348
    Forum Member
    Dally wrote: »
    I think John Leslie is straight

Well he used to be - don't know if he still is - people change their sexuality so much these days.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sun_Beam wrote: »
    You mean Dale's gay as well? :eek:

:D

Dale's not gay, but I'm a little suspicious about his boyfriend.
  • Options
    ftvftv Posts: 31,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter Sissons, David Dimbleby, Patrick Moore and Andrew Neil look pretty straight to me:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ftv wrote: »
    Peter Sissons, David Dimbleby, Patrick Moore and Andrew Neil look pretty straight to me:eek:
    Patrick Moore's dead isn't he?:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've never found that at all. It's more like gay men and straight women that get on.

Gay men and straight women do get on, that's very true. There's a couple (of gay men) who live next door to me and we get on like a house on fire. I've found a couple of their friends (gay men) to be misogynistic though, about both straight women and lesbians. I haven't liked some of the things they said and told them so.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gay men and straight women do get on, that's very true. There's a couple (of gay men) who live next door to me and we get on like a house on fire. I've found a couple of their friends (gay men) to be misogynistic though, about both straight women and lesbians. I haven't liked some of the things they said and told them so.
    It's weird, isn't it? It's almost as if they think that because they are gay, they are able to say extremely rude and offensive things about women and it's not on!
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Patrick Moore's dead isn't he?:(

Still alive and kicking http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Moore
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's weird, isn't it? It's almost as if they think that because they are gay, they are able to say extremely rude and offensive things about women and it's not on!

Not on at all, they can be very derogatory in a sexual way and I don't like it. My friends next door aren't like it though, they're nice people.
  • Options
    cobaltmalecobaltmale Posts: 21,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rav Wilding's straight ... unfortunately ;)

G
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who were the Breakfast News couple?
  • Options
    ListentomeListentome Posts: 9,804
    Forum Member

I think there are some men, gay or straight that think they can say rude and offensive things to women.

Gay misogynists exist as a sub-culture in the gay community. I'd like to say as a gay man I strongly oppose it.

There are also a lot of gay men who adore and celebrate women. Just think of all those female gay icons. I have fabulous friendships with women, and we say all sorts of things to and about each other.

:)
  • Options
    ListentomeListentome Posts: 9,804
    Forum Member
    sands11 wrote: »
    There are a few camp tv presenters like Alan Carr and Graham Norton, everyone else is straight. Why the obsession on here.

Surely you mean 'gay' not camp? There are plenty of camp male TV presenters who are straight.

Camp and gay are different things. But there are some camp gay men, as there are camp straight men... it al lgets confusing. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Listentome wrote: »
    I think there are some men, gay or straight that think they can say rude and offensive things to women.

Gay misogynists exist as a sub-culture in the gay community. I'd like to say as a gay man I strongly oppose it.

There are also a lot of gay men who adore and celebrate women. Just think of all those female gay icons. I have fabulous friendships with women, and we say all sorts of things to and about each other.

:)
    I think I'll kick my gay friend to the kerb in that case, and find myself a gay friend who adores and celebrates women instead of despising them:)
  • Options
    Paper DollPaper Doll Posts: 3,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TTTango wrote: »
    The only ones I can think of are:

Terry Christian
    Ant
    Vernon Kay
    Terry Wogan
    Chris Evans
    Chris Moyles
    Bruce Forsyth
    Nicky Cambell

However all the young attactive ones seem to be NQS (Not Quite Straight), beards and all the rest of it.

Surely there has to be a young good looking Straight Male TV presenter out there:eek:

Didn't know Steve Jones was gay, you can't believe anything you read these days, suppose Russell Brand is gay as well.