BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 56)

Comments

• Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh JoJo, he's gorgeous, and I'm one of those who think most new born babies look as though they're still wrapped in mouldy clingfilm :o, but he really IS beautiful :)

Moots, you are SO FUNNY :D You need to write a children's book called 'Zak's Outings', if you don't I'll plagiarise it. :D

I know it's not to everyone's taste, but when Sam Bailey sang New York x2 tonight, I felt I was hearing it for the first time, she smashed it.
  • Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning all :D
  • DenleyDenley Posts: 4,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning all :D

morning Flora :)
  • ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    Good Morning All :p

Moots, I couldn't help laughing. If I don't comment on many of your posts, it is not lack of sympathy for poor Zac and yourself, it is because any talk of eyes, makes me feel quite faint so I skim read through my fingers IYKWIM. I don't know why eyes make me queasy, but they always have. I can deal with blood, vomit and sh#t without turning a hair.
    I had a friend who loved nursing at the eye hospital because she got so much overtime as some nurses found eye surgery was their least favourite thing so I suppose I am not alone.....
    anyway, I do hope Zac recovers.:)

No run today as it is the official Athens marathon and I'm not quite up to that...:D:D Some of our members have entered and good luck to them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mootle wrote: »
    Took Zaccy back to the vet today, surgery hours 11 to 12.30 and it is best to get there early to avoid having to wait. I was all set to do this, but, natch, I overslept. I realised this when I stretched out a languid hand for my watch this morning and saw that it was 10.30:eek:
    I shot out of bed, scattering all 5 chihuahuas left right and centre, but fortunately I didn't squash any of them when struggling out of my memory foam mattress topper, and they were all very understanding. I just had time to gulp down a cup of strong coffee and heat up microwave discs for those remaining behind, before I wrestled Zac into the family duffel coat and set off.
    At times like this, Zac becomes virtually catatonic and on the bus he gave a very good performance of a very sick or even deceased dog, which rather worried another lady passenger. I had to carry him from the bus stop to the vet, arggh, my back!! There were some very scary aggressive dogs ahead of us, so Zaccy hid beside me with the hoodie up, following the family motto which is Be Invisible.
    The eye looks awful, and he still might lose it butwe are carrying on with conservative treatment at the moment.
    When we got home he became very alpha male ish again, growling at his adoring females and Rupert... I'm not going to tell them what a wus he is...:D

oh moots you've split my sides! :D

but not with the subject matter. poor Zac I hope his eye can be saved. :( You hang in there too please. (((moots)))
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning Den and Arte :D

Very bright sunny morning here but v.cold.
  • EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,587
    Forum Member
    Good morning you lot.

:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Artemesia wrote: »
    Good Morning All :p

Moots, I couldn't help laughing. If I don't comment on many of your posts, it is not lack of sympathy for poor Zac and yourself, it is because any talk of eyes, makes me feel quite faint so I skim read through my fingers IYKWIM. I don't know why eyes make me queasy, but they always have. I can deal with blood, vomit and sh#t without turning a hair.
    I had a friend who loved nursing at the eye hospital because she got so much overtime as some nurses found eye surgery was their least favourite thing so I suppose I am not alone.....
    anyway, I do hope Zac recovers.:)

No run today as it is the official Athens marathon and I'm not quite up to that...:D:D Some of our members have entered and good luck to them.

Morning Arty :)

I'm ok with giving eye drops, it's the giving of injections (not in the eye btw :eek:) I'm not so keen on but needs must.

good luck to your friends and all running. :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning Den and Arte :D

Very bright sunny morning here but v.cold.

I love crisp, sunny autumn mornings.
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

morning Eddy.
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning all :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

Morning Eddy :D
    Denley wrote: »
    I love crisp, sunny autumn mornings.

morning Eddy.

Yes beats dull and damp any day :D

Scots rool wrote: »

Morning SR :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JoJo4 wrote: »
    Afternoon folks - going now to catch up but this is a link to my Flickr site if anyone who doesn't have FB would like to see the munchkin:D

http://www.flickr.com/photos/10953775@N05/
    Awwwww he's gorgeous, looks like he has wee dimples too. Lovely name, you must feel so proud. :D
    Thanks Denners and lovely to see you back mwah mwah:cool:

Sounds nasty. If you wanted to dress up at Halloween as a skanky old witch you'd be well set there, just find yourself a couple of 'new' moggies and you're off!

Oh dear Moots, not much luck on the animal front at the moment. You can't watch them every second though, and they're obviously enjoying themselves while doing the damage:rolleyes:

Thanks SR for including me in the sweep - I'm really looking forward to it but a large part of that is my addiction to Ant & Dec:o
    Have you seen Dec recently? OMG, he's piled on the pounds recently, he must have been eating all the pies! :eek:
    Afternoon SR :D

Having thought long and hard I am getting you the top one :Dhttp://ldnfashion.com/news-features/top-10-worst-christmas-jumpers/
    :mad: You know what you can do with that monstrosity doncha? You needn't think because you're bored of it you can palm it off onto me as new! :p
    :D Absolutely - I hope SR will pose for photos when she wears it for the first time:cool:
    You'll be waiting a while.........
    Barracute wrote: »
    oh we must all insist ! :D:D
    Hell will freeze over before that happens! :p
    Ha ha! Lovin it, half of Ken's accessories!

Rachel was in SCD til last week and she really struggled with expressing any emotion. She might look good but there's something odd about her, well OH and I think there is.
    She's weird, any time I've seen her on Countdown she seems very robotic. :eek:
    Mootle wrote: »
    Took Zaccy back to the vet today, surgery hours 11 to 12.30 and it is best to get there early to avoid having to wait. I was all set to do this, but, natch, I overslept. I realised this when I stretched out a languid hand for my watch this morning and saw that it was 10.30:eek:
    I shot out of bed, scattering all 5 chihuahuas left right and centre, but fortunately I didn't squash any of them when struggling out of my memory foam mattress topper, and they were all very understanding. I just had time to gulp down a cup of strong coffee and heat up microwave discs for those remaining behind, before I wrestled Zac into the family duffel coat and set off.
    At times like this, Zac becomes virtually catatonic and on the bus he gave a very good performance of a very sick or even deceased dog, which rather worried another lady passenger. I had to carry him from the bus stop to the vet, arggh, my back!! There were some very scary aggressive dogs ahead of us, so Zaccy hid beside me with the hoodie up, following the family motto which is Be Invisible.
    The eye looks awful, and he still might lose it butwe are carrying on with conservative treatment at the moment.
    When we got home he became very alpha male ish again, growling at his adoring females and Rupert... I'm not going to tell them what a wus he is...:D
    :confused: Surely if he was deceased he wouldn't be making any sound. :p
    Hopefully his eye improves soon.
    Oh wow! Amazing piece of journalism. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stoopid DS, I couldn't get on for ages........then like buses two posts come along at once. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

morning Sr :)

DS is v e r y slow this morning. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    morning Sr :)

DS is v e r y slow this morning. :(

Morning Den, ahhhhhh, I thought it was just me. It's 'timing out' quite a lot. Must be a DS problem as I can access everywhere else. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awwwww he's gorgeous, looks like he has wee dimples too. Lovely name, you must feel so proud. :D

Have you seen Dec recently? OMG, he's piled on the pounds recently, he must have been eating all the pies! :eek:

:mad: You know what you can do with that monstrosity doncha? You needn't think because you're bored of it you can palm it off onto me as new! :p

Yeah, JoJo was rather taken with it so she can have it instead :p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stoopid DS, I couldn't get on for ages........then like buses two posts come along at once. :rolleyes:

It is a bit slow but glad to see it was you who did the duplicate post - amateur :p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She'll scare the wits out of her new Grandson if she's wearing that! :eek:
    It is a bit slow but glad to see it was you who did the duplicate post - amateur :p:D
    :rolleyes: Yeah, yeah.........had it been you, it would still be up there, no doubt.:p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning Den, ahhhhhh, I thought it was just me. It's 'timing out' quite a lot. Must be a DS problem as I can access everywhere else. :)

Yep it's not firing on all cylinders. Nor's the hungover Miss D :D

some people will do anything to up their post counts :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grrr, giving up with DS now. Poppy on (how is poppy btw?), old chap to pick up and off to Rememberance Day to pay my respects. SYL.:)

have a good day all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She'll scare the wits out of her new Grandson if she's wearing that! :eek:

:rolleyes: Yeah, yeah.........had it been you, it would still be up there, no doubt.:p:D

I wouldn't have made the mistake in the first place :p:D

At first I thought SR felt her post was so good that we all needed to read it twice but I should have realised she made a cock up :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Grrr, giving up with DS now. Poppy on (how is poppy btw?), old chap to pick up and off to Rememberance Day to pay my respects. SYL.:)

have a good day all.

Enjoy the rest of your day :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh dear.........that's what comes of drinking on an empty head. :D

have a good day all.
    It's Ok now, must just have been a glitch.
    Have a good day anyway. :)
    I wouldn't have made the mistake in the first place :p:D

At first I thought SR felt her post was so good that we all needed to read it twice but I should have realised she made a cock up :D
    Aye right. :rolleyes::p
  • JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member

'Woman crosses road WITH DAUGHTER' even more shocking:rolleyes:
    Joni M wrote: »
    Oh JoJo, he's gorgeous, and I'm one of those who think most new born babies look as though they're still wrapped in mouldy clingfilm :o, but he really IS beautiful :)

Moots, you are SO FUNNY :D You need to write a children's book called 'Zak's Outings', if you don't I'll plagiarise it. :D

I know it's not to everyone's taste, but when Sam Bailey sang New York x2 tonight, I felt I was hearing it for the first time, she smashed it.

Thanks Joni, he's really very cute and changing every day. We think he has his mummy's nose and dimples, other than that, not a clue!

I love the idea of Moots' pooches featuring in story books - there's a whole family there, they could all have adventures and the 'family dufflecoat' should feature frequently:cool:

I don't watch XF any more but I have seen Sam on Youtube and would certainly rate her voice.
  • JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member

Thanks SR - he does have dimples, at least he has one dimple, not sure yet about his other cheek! His mum has a dimple and so does my daughter, but not his dad.

I haven't seen Dec close up recently, but I know he's allegedly happily in lurve, and men often gain weight in those circumstances! Shan't care anyway, I think they're brill:cool:

Pleased to hear we shan't have to squabble over the Christmas jumper:D
This discussion has been closed.