'The 7.39' New 2 Part BBC Romantic Drama Starts 6th Jan 9pm

Comments

• Stuart PStuart P Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LostFool wrote: »
    To me that was the most unrealistic scene. If you for a trial visit to a gym, does the instructor really come into the sauna with you - or even change into their cossie just so that they can asses your swimming?
    of course they would if they wanted some!
  • Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hotgossip wrote: »
    I felt a bit more than that Nesta. ;-):D. Oh to be stuck in a train with DM.:)
    Haha. It's rare these days for the build up and attraction to play out sooooo slowly - it definitely has the desired effect and has you wanting more! In fact I even had a "moment" when he suddenly clutched her hand! :eek: The Sky planner's asking for my pin number, so I dread to think what's to become of us tonight! :p:D
  • Nox_1Nox_1 Posts: 445
    Forum Member
    I don't watch many television dramas, but I thought I'd give this a try and I really like it. I like the slow pacing and not having to get to know too many characters. And whoever said this sort of thing never happens, I used to commute and it happened to me quite a lot, although not as artistically.
  • topcat3topcat3 Posts: 3,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't really like that old story of middle aged man having mid life crisis and affair with younger woman. You're supposed to want them to get together and think its sweet but in real life if one of your friends husbands was having an affair you wouln't think it was sweet, especially not if kids are involved.
  • StansfieldStansfield Posts: 6,097
    Forum Member
    R V wrote: »
    I doubt I'll see Sheridan Smith in the buff tonight, which is what 90% of the blokes watching this are hoping for too.
    Shame that...
    We can all pray.:)
    sparkie70 wrote: »
    It was watchable but I fail to see someone as nice as Sheridan Smith would fancy a bloke like David Morrissey.
    But we live in a wired world.
    I live in Hope.:D

Loved it - and looking forward to the second part tonight.
  • rovermacrovermac Posts: 811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    topcat3 wrote: »
    I don't really like that old story of middle aged man having mid life crisis and affair with younger woman. You're supposed to want them to get together and think its sweet but in real life if one of your friends husbands was having an affair you wouln't think it was sweet, especially not if kids are involved.

The main reason one suspects this will end badly is that you don.t cast an Actress with the range of Olivia Coleman in that role unless there's to be firework's
  • Babe RainbowBabe Rainbow Posts: 34,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sparkie70 wrote: »
    It was watchable but I fail to see someone as nice as Sheridan Smith would fancy a bloke like David Morrissey.
    But we live in a wired world.

You're having a laugh. David Morrissey is bloody gorgeous.

Loved the first episode and really looking forward to what happens tonight. I've a feeling it's not gonna end happily.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    strewth wrote: »
    Didn't she show quite a lot of her below regions whilst swimming nude in a water tank in a Jonathon Creek episode once? Bit of a Sharon stone moment if I remember rightly!:o
    Nope - http://www.rageroo-celebs.com/tour/celeb_movie.jsp?first_name=Sheridan Smith&movie_name=Jonathan Creek - Xmas 2008

(whole address there needs to be copy & pasted into the URL address bar I'm afraid)
  • anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    One train you don't want to miss. The 7.39. :D
  • alcockellalcockell Posts: 25,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Coming on air within 2 mins..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On air.
  • cgkcgk Posts: 528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    alcockell wrote: »
    Coming on air within 2 mins..

Really? I don't think we need that sort of filth!
  • BhaveshgorBhaveshgor Posts: 9,312
    Forum Member
    he is not that great at sex lol
  • I, CandyI, Candy Posts: 3,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see nobody posted during that part!

Wait...SIDEBOOB!!!!!!!
  • lordlozlordloz Posts: 3,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LostFool wrote: »
    To me that was the most unrealistic scene. If you for a trial visit to a gym, does the instructor really come into the sauna with you - or even change into their cossie just so that they can asses your swimming?

I may be wrong but I don't think that was the first evaluation visit it was after a montage of a few times and showed them getting closer which is why was near closing and then after hours and co worker left them as they were friends
  • gillypandagillypanda Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They've started texting - kiss of death there for getting caught :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Er - yeah. "A strict exercise regime"...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 478
    Forum Member
    I don't think my prediction of nothing happening could have been further off the mark! :blush:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ryan is blowing everything up. He is PUSHING Smith onto Carl's dick..
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    strewth wrote: »
    Didn't she show quite a lot of her below regions whilst swimming nude in a water tank in a Jonathon Creek episode once? Bit of a Sharon stone moment if I remember rightly!:o

Wasn't that a stunt double wearing flesh coloured granny pants?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    Wasn't that a stunt double wearing flesh coloured granny pants?
    Yeah it was - well a mixture of her and a stunt double - rageroo-celebs.com/tour/movie_list_disp_new.jsp?movie_name=Jonathan Creek - Xmas 2008&actress_name=Sheridan Smith
  • SaddlerSteveSaddlerSteve Posts: 4,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Up the duff.
  • I, CandyI, Candy Posts: 3,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Uh oh...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surprise! Surprise! - Morning sickness right on cue! - Who called it?!