100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• RyJaRyJa Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    From Blind Gossip:

You just keep dating the same guy (who drinks and does drugs and treats you badly and f*cks other women) over and over again and expecting a different result. Wake up, Pop Star! It’s never going to happen!

When you lie down with slime, you wake up with naked photos on the internet. We went through this last year. You and all of your dwarf friends know exactly how they got there. Oh, and yes, your boyfriend is still cheating on you. As recently as a couple of week ago. Still all feroz about protecting him?

Sad to hear she hasn't wised up and kicked him to the kerb a long, long time ago.

This has got to be the Canadian brat and the wizard of Waverley place.
  • pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    A lot of people on CDAN are suggesting it's The Unsinkable Molly Brown

Would make more sense someone of her age coming out than someone at the beginning/peak of their career

Well, if it is her, it has very often been suggested in the past.

What bothers me is that we still seem to treat gays and lesbians as some kind of freaks. I must admit, though, that I am being a bit schizophrenic about it, in that I reguarly tune into this thread to hear the latest goss and when I come across a claim that so and so bats for his or her own side, I, too, think 'Lord, not him/her!' But at the same time I feel a bit shame-faced. I mean there wouldn't be quite the same interest if it were revealed that Academy Award winnner/nominee Blah Blah is a secret daytime TV viewer.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,258
    Forum Member
    RyJa wrote: »

She's an idiot. Just watch, she'll probably fall far further than him if she keeps it up.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RyJa wrote: »

But isn't that a fake relationship? Certainly I think he'd struggle to find women who weren't very young groupies who'd want to sleep with him.
  • AbrielAbriel Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    echad wrote: »
    Like you say, I reckon it's more likely to be RIP than SOS.

I have no idea who any of these people are!>:(:D:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Abriel wrote: »
    I have no idea who any of these people are!>:(:D:confused:

Google them as song titles.
  • Super_FurrySuper_Furry Posts: 774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From the latest Popbitch:

"Which international pop superstar
    has been developing a roaring coke
    habit? At a Hollywood Hills party
    she was so muntered she couldn't
    walk in a straight line and fell
    in the swimming pool. (You won't
    guess; she's a dark horse...)"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really? Surely her ex husband warned her of that stuff?
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Looks like it's ruining the California Girl's relationships, the career will follow if shes not careful.
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didn't rumour suggest that was why hubby divorced her. He got clear and didn't want to go back down that road.
  • PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    donna255 wrote: »
    Didn't rumour suggest that was why hubby divorced her. He got clear and didn't want to go back down that road.

Good for him (if true)
  • willrelf92willrelf92 Posts: 15,470
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    echad wrote: »
    Like you say, I reckon it's more likely to be RIP than SOS.
    Surely RIP is too young for it to be her? The way the blind comes across to me, it sounds like it started a while back and RIP is only 23 or so now. SOS was my guess for the other woman.
  • Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Could it be the Aussie midget who was recently pictured with a nose full of 'stuff'? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Could it be the Aussie midget who was recently pictured with a nose full of 'stuff'? :confused:
    Nope, the key clue is the final bit in brackets referring to this singer's most recent single.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    willrelf92 wrote: »
    Nope, the key clue is the final bit in brackets referring to this singer's most recent single.

Here ya go.

http://www.metrolyrics.com/dark-horse-katy-perry-ml-video-8gk.html
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    willrelf92 wrote: »

And also in the "ROARing coke habit" part, I'd assumed.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    donna255 wrote: »

Yes, there was also talk of him being ready to start a family and her not.

I remember watching a video shot backstage on her tour when they were still married and she looked really trolleyed and not just drunk. It surprised me that she hadn't had the video removed as it was on her own website but I think there is no doubt that this is her with the Black Horse reference.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And also in the "ROARing coke habit" part, I'd assumed.
    Didn't notice that but yes, very well spotted.
  • Early BirdEarly Bird Posts: 2,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But isn't that a fake relationship? Certainly I think he'd struggle to find women who weren't very young groupies who'd want to sleep with him.
    I thought he was a batter for the other team? and she was his beard....:confused:
  • HelenSnowflakeHelenSnowflake Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    Looks like it's ruining the California Girl's relationships, the career will follow if shes not careful.

I was pretty much convinced she's turned to the stronger stuff recently after her bizarre request to have a kitten on demand at shows and then gives it away!!
  • RuinedGirlRuinedGirl Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    From Blind Gossip:

You just keep dating the same guy (who drinks and does drugs and treats you badly and f*cks other women) over and over again and expecting a different result. Wake up, Pop Star! It’s never going to happen!

When you lie down with slime, you wake up with naked photos on the internet. We went through this last year. You and all of your dwarf friends know exactly how they got there. Oh, and yes, your boyfriend is still cheating on you. As recently as a couple of week ago. Still all feroz about protecting him?

Sad to hear she hasn't wised up and kicked him to the kerb a long, long time ago.

My first thought was this must be the American girl with the X factor who used to be a bit blue (in more ways than one) and is dating an older guy with a reputation for being a total jerk.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RuinedGirl wrote: »
    My first thought was this must be the American girl with the X factor who used to be a bit blue (in more ways than one) and is dating an older guy with a reputation for being a total jerk.

Could be. She posted a very defensive tweet about him just the other day, and I don't think she has a hope in hell of him being faithful to her.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RuinedGirl wrote: »

I think it's Baby and the Disney Princess. His friends all seem to be L'il someone or other...hence the "midget friends" bit.
  • RuinedGirlRuinedGirl Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's Baby and the Disney Princess. His friends all seem to be L'il someone or other...hence the "midget friends" bit.

The line ''You and all of your dwarf friends'' would imply that the dwarf friends are hers rather than his. I thought it was a reference to her Disney career? (Snow white and the seven dwarfs was a Disney film, right? Although she wasn't in it, obviously.) It would link up with the blue haired X factor girl, because she's gone ballistic in recent weeks defending her lowlife boyfriend on Twitter after various stories emerged in the press about him. He's been unfaithful in the past, and there have been nude photos of her published not so long ago.

Very sad, because she's obviously very fragile and has struggled with her mental health a lot. He doesn't seem to be very good for her in any way shape or form. (Even if the blind isn't about them.)
  • Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Early Bird wrote: »
    I thought he was a batter for the other team? and she was his beard....:confused:

Don't think he's gay at all
This discussion has been closed.