Options

David is a Bitch

Well he's not really - this is just to level the playing field!

Comments

• Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    I was all ready with my 'Sheila are you mad' defence but alas it is not required. Really like David, thoroughly nice man in my eyes.
  • Options
    Serial LurkerSerial Lurker Posts: 10,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    David is already the moral winner of this show. Won't be the actual winner, mind you.
  • Options
    sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »
    I was all ready with my 'Sheila are you mad' defence but alas it is not required. Really like David, thoroughly nice man in my eyes.
    I'm actually as mad as a box of frogs!

FROGS - now that's an idea! Why have they never had a trial with frogs?
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He goes around flaunting himself with his shirt hanging open, and he was showing off speaking Welsh tonight to get himself the Welsh vote. That's given him an unfair advantage so yeah, bitch.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    David is already the moral winner of this show. Won't be the actual winner, mind you.
    He could surprise you. Nice guys do win sometimes!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    He goes around flaunting himself with his shirt hanging open, and he was showing off speaking Welsh tonight to get himself the Welsh vote. That's given him an unfair advantage so yeah, bitch.
    How bloody dare he to be Welsh and speak Welsh! Orf with his head! I bet he doesn't wash any bloody dishes as well!
  • Options
    lightdragonlightdragon Posts: 19,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    David could probs get away with a bit of bitching. In fact, I wish he would, the other numpties don't deserve his awesomeness. :D
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    Yes he is a 'vile' man, (I've always wanted to throw that word about on here)

He's a little prince, never picking up logs, and Carlton has done far more washing up than he. I also once saw him cry but not enough tears came out to meet my exacting standards, although I could swear he was trying to force more out. This is definitive proof of just what an absolute bitch he is. Oh and I also saw him doing a bit of sunbathing, and he has 3, yes THREE email accounts. He once told me he read some past midnight. How very dare he choose what hour of the day or night to read his own emails Yeah, definite bitch! Down with David!! etc etc :p

Phew I feel much better now. Someone had better not call me jealous, or I'll proper kick off. .;)
  • Options
    norbitonitenorbitonite Posts: 8,678
    Forum Member
    He could surprise you. Nice guys do win sometimes!

They do! And I hope he'll be another one who will.

Bitch!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    AOTB wrote: »

Phew I feel much better now. Someone had better not call me jealous, or I'll proper kick off. .;)
    Well Jel!
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    How bloody dare he to be Welsh and speak Welsh! Orf with his head! I bet he doesn't wash any bloody dishes as well!

Who cares if he does, a fabulous darling in camp is worth their weight in dishwashing as far as I'm concerned.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »
    Who cares if he does, a fabulous darling in camp is worth their weight in dishwashing as far as I'm concerned.

But he didn't even bother to iron that wedding dress did he?
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    David could probs get away with a bit of bitching. In fact, I wish he would, the other numpties don't deserve his awesomeness. :D

You know, I think he does do a little bit of bitching but in a very light-hearted and charming way. He runs a rather knowing and sardonic eye over the other campers, but delivers his judgements with such charm and innocence that you're never really conscious of the little sting in the tail... :D

Another reason I love the 'bitch' and the mischievous little glint in his eye.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You know, I think he does do a little bit of bitching but in a very light-hearted and charming way. He runs a rather knowing and sardonic eye over the other campers, but delivers his judgements with such charm and innocence that you're never really conscious of the little sting in the tail... :D

Another reason I love the 'bitch'.
    He's a bit of a Noel Coward isn't he?
  • Options
    lightdragonlightdragon Posts: 19,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Another reason I love the 'bitch' and the mischievous little glint in his eye.

Strangely I agree, like tonight when Matthew and David were telling the rest how competitive Steve was. Matthew came off looking like Mr Bitterman, and Steve like a yob, but David was all charm. It's like his middle name is YOLO and he isn't letting the others get to him.

He reminds me a lot of David Gest (but without the amazing tall tales). :D
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AOTB wrote: »
    Yes he is a 'vile' man, (I've always wanted to throw that word about on here)

He's a little prince, never picking up logs, and Carlton has done far more washing up than he. I also once saw him cry but not enough tears came out to meet my exacting standards, although I could swear he was trying to force more out. This is definitive proof of just what an absolute bitch he is. Oh and I also saw him doing a bit of sunbathing, and he has 3, yes THREE email accounts. He once told me he read some past midnight. How very dare he choose what hour of the day or night to read his own emails Yeah, definite bitch! Down with David!! etc etc :p

Your are obviously a HATER LOL!

and if you dare to tick me off for saying that.....well, I'll just whack you with my handbag and throw a right hissy fit. So there!!!!! lol.

;):)
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's well known that during the 80s he used to go down the Groucho club and tell anyone that would listen that Lady Di had a fat arse :cool:
  • Options
    PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    David does seem a nice person, having a word of comfort for anyone feeling down .

The only thing is the fashion industry is a very bitchy, competitive environment and I'm majorly surprised if he's any different . I've become cynical with all these reality show and the game plans and tactics adopted by the contestants.

If what we're seeing is the real David I'm pleasently surprised, but the only way to get to the truth is to hear from those in the fashion industry.
  • Options
    RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paace wrote: »
    David does seem a nice person, having a word of comfort for anyone feeling down .

The only thing is the fashion industry is a very bitchy, competitive environment and I'm majorly surprised if he's any different . I've become cynical with all these reality show and the game plans and tactics adopted by the contestants.

If what we're seeing is the real David I'm pleasently surprised, but the only way to get to the truth is to hear from those in the fashion industry.

They're not reliable, they're competitive and bitchy remember?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But he didn't even bother to iron that wedding dress did he?

To be fair, he could hardly follow her up the church steps ironing away as she walked. But it did seem to get awfully creased in that carriage. Maybe a nice polyester blend would have withstood the journey better.
  • Options
    RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair, he could hardly follow her up the church steps ironing away as she walked. But it did seem to get awfully creased in that carriage. Maybe a nice polyester blend would have withstood the journey better.

I like David a LOT..

That dress though, deary me, not a success - great bag of washing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Maybe a nice polyester blend would have withstood the journey better.
    Thats cheered my day up! The vision of it!
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, he's a bitch!

Best
    In
    There,
    Crown
    Him!
  • Options
    StrictlyRedStrictlyRed Posts: 12,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aw, I'm glad this isn't really a nasty thread, I do like David.:)
  • Options
    fliqueflique Posts: 1,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loving him too. Wish someone would ask him about the creased dress, would love to know how they felt about it when it made more news than the actual design.