Ollie

2»

Comments

• Options
    Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    Never watched MIC but Ollie seems very nice from the little I've seen. He's very easy on the eye too. What a beautiful chap he is. In my opinion of course.

:)

He's breath taking!:eek: (aww we've lost the flushed and blushed smiley)
  • Options
    icefallicefall Posts: 7,709
    Forum Member
    He was one of my favourites on MIC, didn't like it as much when he left.
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :o I'd assumed you were masculine. Apologies.:blush:

LOL no need to apologise at all :)
  • Options
    missfrankiecatmissfrankiecat Posts: 8,388
    Forum Member
    I would like him more if he wasn't such an obvious winner.

Yes, I suspect he'll win pretty easily. He's intelligent but reality show savvy enough to conceal it enough to appeal to BB voters, very non confrontational and looks good. He's posh and educated, which are usually negatives for this market but doubtless he'll play both down. ;-)
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never heard of him before but he is definitely a good looking guy.
    Is he a model?
  • Options
    Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would like him more if he wasn't such an obvious winner.

What a load of tosh. On bots yesterday they were saying LIONEL was the run away winner. Its far too early to call and could be anyone's at the moment.
  • Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,533
    Forum Member
    What a load of tosh. On bots yesterday they were saying LIONEL was the run away winner. Its far too early to call and could be anyone's at the moment.

Nope, he is the Julian, Rylan, Charlotte of the series - a very obvious winner from the off
  • Options
    EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Make a note men, a well cut suit, good manners and cleanliness are always a good investment.
  • Options
    abcdabcd Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope, he is the Julian, Rylan, Charlotte of the series - a very obvious winner from the off

Did you like him in mic?
  • Options
    BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was brilliant on MIC lots of people are missing him since he left.
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love Ollie, when i started watching MIC he had long hair and Lionel is right he was always swaying it back lol... i love his sense of humour and his facial expressions to what people say... wish he would go back to MIC
    Yes, I miss him on MIC, those funny faces he makes when somebody starts an argument or says something risque :D

He's lovely. Funny, a bit of a peace-maker, charming and has a great sense of humour. I think the HMs will enjoy his company, if he could just get away from Lionel!
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't see him that way at all, the obvious winner. I would have said that more about Sam, Dappy or Lee rather than Ollie. Sam appears on a similar show with much higher viewing figures, eg. w/e 17 Nov TOWIE viewing figures 1.2m, MIC 0.88 (from BARB).

ETA: To be honest, if they are a good or bad HM is surely more important than whether they are an 'obvious' winner, although I know that their popularity before being on the show counts for a lot (eg. with Charlotte). Judging by another thread about google pages http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1927055 that contain the HMs names, Ollie's second lowest, so surely not an obvious winner.

Sorry, keep adding stuff :D I have to admit I'd be glad if Ollie wins, but only if it turns out he's a good HM. If he's rubbish in there, I wouldn't want him to win, just because I like him on another show doesn't mean he'll be great on CBB.
  • Options
    abcdabcd Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    I don't see him that way at all, the obvious winner. I would have said that more about Sam, Dappy or Lee rather than Ollie. Sam appears on a similar show with much higher viewing figures, eg. w/e 17 Nov TOWIE viewing figures 1.2m, MIC 0.88 (from BARB).

ETA: To be honest, if they are a good or bad HM is surely more important than whether they are an 'obvious' winner, although I know that their popularity before being on the show counts for a lot (eg. with Charlotte). Judging by another thread about google pages http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1927055 that contain the HMs names, Ollie's second lowest, so surely not an obvious winner.

Doesn't equate to much when it comes to towie. EveryOne knows towie stars don't Win reality programmes. The last winner came from geordie shore and beat a towie star and their viewing figures are probably half of towies
  • Options
    cobiscobis Posts: 11,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Ollie, I watched him on MIC and some of his facial expressions were hilarious! just watch him if he is in the background to other housemates antics ;-)
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hadn't a clue who he was but I'm liking him so far.:)
  • Options
    Odette ValmontOdette Valmont Posts: 1,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's a cutie! :blush:
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think he has wide enough appeal to win.

Although he is good looking and a bit camp will that be enough.

I do get the impression he isn't going to feature in the highlights that much though
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    I've seen him in MIC, he always seemed quite sweet and down to earth. Which seems to be continuing in BB, I'm looking forward to seeing how he gets on.
  • Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Ollie's face when Evander said he had 11 children was a picture.

He didn't seem to believe that anyone could have so many.:D