Options

Monday 5th Feb show

pelicanopelicano Posts: 6,055
Forum Member
Am loving this series already! Monique is a grade A cow!!

Gray, I see what you mean about it being more about Tyra than the contestants - especially after her 'performance' as a diva. :eek: And what was with her hair? She can probably hardly get through the door with it.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 361
    Forum Member
    pelicano wrote:
    Am loving this series already! Monique is a grade A cow!!

Gray, I see what you mean about it being more about Tyra than the contestants - especially after her 'performance' as a diva. :eek: And what was with her hair? She can probably hardly get through the door with it.

Tyra's diva thing was just downright embarrassing!
  • Options
    pelicanopelicano Posts: 6,055
    Forum Member
    I know - it just went on and on, didn't it?! :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 324
    Forum Member
    She does love to 'act' on Top Model. Someone should tell her her acting is about as good as her singing :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 361
    Forum Member
    Almost as bad as last series where she faked fainting in her dressing room on the set of The Tyra Banks Show in front of all the girls - someone should tell her to stop, really! It's just cringeworthy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 387
    Forum Member
    tyra is always carrying on about herself, she is so self absorbed :mad:
  • Options
    MurraymarMurraymar Posts: 4,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was mortified for her last night. Stop the acting, I have to watch between my fingers. By the way Janice was on the radio this morning. (Newstalk - Irish station). She's a lunatic, but incredibly funny. Got the impression she doesn't think much of Twiggy as a judge.
  • Options
    MiyagiMiyagi Posts: 653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tyra's arms are pretty chunky these days aren't they :p She is soooo annoying. I don't understand why she gave Melrose such a hard time!

AJ's picture stuck out for me, loved it. And Megans, and Michelle's. What on EARTH is going on with Monique, what a little beeatch!! I still think she will probably go far in the competition though :D
  • Options
    MiyagiMiyagi Posts: 653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Murraymar wrote:
    Got the impression she doesn't think much of Twiggy as a judge.

She's not the only one - Twiggy is awful! Bring back Janice Dickinson puhlease!
  • Options
    nimmynimnimmynim Posts: 397
    Forum Member
    last night i got the impression that jadean might be a transexual or vestite. any one else think the same ?
  • Options
    moogestermoogester Posts: 15,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nimmynim wrote:
    last night i got the impression that jadean might be a transexual or vestite. any one else think the same ?

I thought that as well :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She does look quite masculine, but I don't think she is.
  • Options
    nimmynimnimmynim Posts: 397
    Forum Member
    there is something about her
    no dout it will have a tyra bad acting getting to know baout it episode!!

muts say tyra is starting to look a bit like she in drag herself, she has put on weiht which is fine but is still dollying herself up abit and age nor size make that appealing to watch
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Jadea is a transsexual, she just looks uber mascline. I actually think she looks stunning, probably one of the best of the lot.

As for Janice's comments about Twiggy, well yeah, she's right but Twiggy has grown on me quite a bit. How can you critise Twiggy, it would be like kicking a puppy! :D
  • Options
    sarumsarum Posts: 2,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gray_v wrote:
    I don't think Jadea is a transsexual

I can assure you, and anyone else who's wondering, that Jaeda is definitely not a transsexual woman.

(She may, just possibly, be a transsexual man, but it's highly unlikely)