And a horse?
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Dont think there was any mention of a horse :confused:
    I think it was driving. :cool:

Ok...that last comment made me laugh out loud! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,783
    Forum Member
    At the end of the day whether she was using a mobile phone or not she clearly shouldn't be driving that huge pink monstrosity! No self respected Horse would want to be seen dead in it!
  • Options
    darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Valdery wrote: »
    Yup!
    "Price, aka Jordan, desperately tried to avoid being convicted as she faces two further outstanding motoring charges and is now just two points away from an automatic, six-month driving ban."

Another gem from the reports yesterday - and an explanation of why the child was there!

"Price had arrived at court with husband Alex in a Range Rover. Onlookers said he tried to use a child who was with them to shield himself and his wife from photographers."

:eek::eek:
  • Options
    WAKEYLASSWAKEYLASS Posts: 6,085
    Forum Member
    I am getting rather irritated by her flippant attitude towards hers, her childrens and the general public's safety. How can she lie bare faced in court in an attempt to avoid punishment.

What will it take for her to realise that what she has done is serious? Does she need to kill someone before she becomes more responsible for her actions. Having said that, she'll probably blame her victim for being in her way! :rolleyes:

Maybe the best thing that could happen is for her to get a ban, then she may grow up and realise she is not above the law! :mad:
  • Options
    ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    darling wrote: »
    Another gem from the reports yesterday - and an explanation of why the child was there!

"Price had arrived at court with husband Alex in a Range Rover. Onlookers said he tried to use a child who was with them to shield himself and his wife from photographers."

Only problem was KP kept ducking (pun intended re the lips) to avoid the child/shield...her natural instincts came to the fore where cameras/limelight are concerned! :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WAKEYLASS wrote: »
    I am getting rather irritated by her flippant attitude towards hers, her childrens and the general public's safety. How can she lie bare faced in court in an attempt to avoid punishment.

What will it take for her to realise that what she has done is serious? Does she need to kill someone before she becomes more responsible for her actions. Having said that, she'll probably blame her victim for being in her way! :rolleyes:

Maybe the best thing that could happen is for her to get a ban, then she may grow up and realise she is not above the law! :mad:

Get another brain cell! :D:D:D
  • Options
    KnifeEdgeKnifeEdge Posts: 3,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Valdery wrote: »
    Yup!
    "Price, aka Jordan, desperately tried to avoid being convicted as she faces two further outstanding motoring charges and is now just two points away from an automatic, six-month driving ban."

She is clearly a bad driver, and hopefully a ban will be in the offing soon!
  • Options
    somerset foxsomerset fox Posts: 728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Who here doesn't believe that when (not if) she goes to court with another driving offence and, facing a mandatory ban, she'll play her 'stay out gaol free' card and wheel Harvey infront of the cameras and magistrates. 'Boo hoo, pwease don't ban me, your honours. I'm a poor working class mum with a severely disabled child and i need my license to ferry him to and from school...'

Anyone care to comment.
  • Options
    darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Who here doesn't believe that when (not if) she goes to court with another driving offence and, facing a mandatory ban, she'll play her 'stay out gaol free' card and wheel Harvey infront of the cameras and magistrates. 'Boo hoo, pwease don't ban me, your honours. I'm a poor working class mum with a severely disabled child and i need my license to ferry him to and from school...'

Anyone care to comment.

I think she'll have a job doing that because I don't think she ever drives him to school. I think that's left to her mother and the other nannies.
  • Options
    somerset foxsomerset fox Posts: 728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Anyone care to comment.
  • Options
    WAKEYLASSWAKEYLASS Posts: 6,085
    Forum Member

Anyone care to comment.

You can guarantee she'll come out with the usual rubbish - ie Harvey, but with any luck it will not wash with the judge. Like they say....'if you can't do the time, don't do the crime'.

If she is admitting that the truck was hard for her to handle, firstly, what the hell was she doing taking passengers on it and surely and most importantly, there must be something in place to train up drivers of such vehicles before they are allowed on the road. Does she realise just how much damage she could have done? Obviously not, it angers me that she is trying to get out of her punishment.

If I was PA, I would be furious that she even took their children out in it in the first place! I remember a relative was advised by the garage to replace the brakes on their car, they kept on putting it off and wanted to take my son out for the day a few days later. I flatly refused until they sorted out the brakes. What responsible parent would put their children at such a risk? I am just amazed at her stupidity!
  • Options
    DeeLushDeeLush Posts: 2,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The woman couldnt lie straight in bed...

Lying to the court, telling them she wasnt on the phone like i said if we did that the court would have us over good and proper and they wouldnt ;listen to one second of the "i was spraying perfume not texting" if a policeman had stated he saw us texting as he did with her. She then tried to imply the policeman apologised for lying , he didnt he apologised for bumping into her in the corridor and her final insult "welll ima woman driver innit hehe" - and yet as someone else has pointed out, her fans who are always so keen to support her and tell us shes not as bad as PA are nowhere to be seen, is it because it puts the moaning about him doing a perfume signing as if hes the devils spawn into prespective?

. Its her 5th offence and she now has 10 pts, roll on the day shes banned.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    darling wrote: »

How disgusting - using a child to shield them from photographers :mad: How low can a person get!!:mad:
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KnifeEdge wrote: »
    She is clearly a bad driver, and hopefully a ban will be in the offing soon!

Mr loophole said they will be appealing. Why is there one law for her and not for everyone else. he should be struck off for the lies he uses to get rich people off.
    This was not a little summons. She could have killed someone and the people travelling with her. She should take it on the chin and take more care in future.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 223
    Forum Member
    Lunasea wrote: »
    Women drivers everywhere are now cringing and the idea that the classless, brainless, balloon chested, orange bimbo is quoting some outdated, idiotic stereotype as an excuse! There is no way to justify her lying, breaking the law, and clearly not being in control of the vehicle.

If her story was that she was having trouble controlling the horse box, firstly why was she even on the road with it if she can't drive it safely, and secondly, why on earth would she take her hands off the wheel to do anything so stupid as spray perfume!..Oh, that's right, because she was lying :mad:

She is a stupid, selfish woman who gave no consideration for the safety of anyone else on the road who could have been hurt, or worse!
    The sooner she gets a ban the better!

Especially since the police said she had just come from the slip road on to the A23 - tricky enough as it is - so she should definitely have been giving her full attention to driving, nothing else!
    You can guarantee she'll come out with the usual rubbish - ie Harvey, but with any luck it will not wash with the judge. Like they say....'if you can't do the time, don't do the crime'.

If she is admitting that the truck was hard for her to handle, firstly, what the hell was she doing taking passengers on it and surely and most importantly, there must be something in place to train up drivers of such vehicles before they are allowed on the road. Does she realise just how much damage she could have done? Obviously not, it angers me that she is trying to get out of her punishment.

If I was PA, I would be furious that she even took their children out in it in the first place! I remember a relative was advised by the garage to replace the brakes on their car, they kept on putting it off and wanted to take my son out for the day a few days later. I flatly refused until they sorted out the brakes. What responsible parent would put their children at such a risk? I am just amazed at her stupidity!

Totally agree. Also, she had 7 passengers in the vehicle - 3 adults, 4 children - but only 2 belted seats between them! (the two passenger seats in the front).

There is u-shaped lounge seating in the rear (facing backwards/inwards) but no belts. The law does only require that forward-facing seats have belts, and is a bit of a grey area as to the carrying of passengers in non-belted sideways ones etc. (I once enquired when looking at buying a campervan with a similar layout) - but she should certainly not have risked it anyway.

Aside from the obvious lunacy of texting/spraying perfume, if she had just had to brake hard for any reason, people in the back could easily have been injured.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    fredster wrote: »
    Mr loophole said they will be appealing. Why is there one law for her and not for everyone else. he should be struck off for the lies he uses to get rich people off.
    This was not a little summons. She could have killed someone and the people travelling with her. She should take it on the chin and take more care in future.

He apparently costs 10,000 pounds a day - it would be cheaper to hire a chauffeur for the 6 months and forget about it. The police have video footage of Katie's erratic driving.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    He apparently costs 10,000 pounds a day - it would be cheaper to hire a chauffeur for the 6 months and forget about it. The police have video footage of Katie's erratic driving.

I don't think she would enjoy a chauffeur (driving her that is). :D Not so much fun playing games with the press if she has to organise her chauffeur before jumping into her car/horsebox. :D
  • Options
    becksy1892becksy1892 Posts: 326
    Forum Member
    No tweets from her for the past two days...
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    becksy1892 wrote: »
    No tweets from her for the past two days...

Shes probably trying to think up some good excuses ready for her appeal. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Shes probably trying to think up some good excuses ready for her appeal. :D

It wasn't me, it was Alex (dressed as Roxanne)!:D
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liz G-S wrote: »

Hope it makes it to youtube, I could do with a laugh.

Has she got any more court appearances??:cool:
  • Options
    momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    Hope it makes it to youtube, I could do with a laugh.

Has she got any more court appearances??:cool:

god I hope not ! the last one was painful enough !! all that simpering, " that`s a very bad girl then" what excuse will she use the next time?????
  • Options
    Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member
    momma11 wrote: »
    is she serious? what kind of an excuse is that "I`m a typical woman driver" has this woman no sense at all???:mad:

http://entertainment.stv.tv/home/199921-katie-price-denies-using-mobile-phone-behind-the-wheel/

What a moronic bint that woman is. How dare she assume that a 'typical woman' (no such thing anyway, hasn't KP heard of individualism?!) is as stupid, reckless and irresponsible as she is? Vacuous prat.
  • Options
    Jem19876Jem19876 Posts: 2,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if she'd have such disregard for keeping an eye on the road and her hands on the wheel if she was forced to drive a smart car. She probably has a false sense of her own safety (as well as her own driving ability and importance) when she's in a great big horse lorry, or one of her own, big cars. If she was involved in a collision, it would be the other people who would come out worse.

People caught driving carelessly like that should be forced to drive in less well protected cars where they can do less damage. I bet most of them would develop a sudden awareness of other road users.
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,005
    Forum Member
    Katie, supported in court by husband and cage figher Alex Reid, told magistrates: "I'm quite OCD. All my friends know that I'm always spraying perfume. I'm obsessed with it."

Not only did she claim to be a 'typical' woman driver, in a difficult to control vehicle she has medical condition to explain her version of events.

But if all else fails....
    Katie tried every trick in the book to avoid the ban - even suggesting a police officer had apologised to her for lying in the court hallway.

However, the shocked officer denied it and said he only said sorry because he had stepped in her way.