Options

Spencer is the realist housemate since Victor

jay zee 1jay zee 1 Posts: 1,779
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I love this guy, he really really makes me laugh. He has control of that whole house and they all know it, Rylan is not even in his league.

Comments

• Options
    EmergencyEmergency Posts: 417
    Forum Member
    Don't forget to add Rex Newmark to list as well.

I agree with you Spencer has done well for himself :).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    It is a shame that he can't handle any criticism himself though :rolleyes:
  • Options
    daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    Yeah, Spencer's my favourite too. I like Heidi also, but Spencer really is a superb housemate. The way they handle themselves in arguments is fantastic - especially compared to the likes of Razor and Rylan, who clearly think it's a matter of who shouts loudest.
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As they say in football, he is the playmaker of this show. He makes things happen!
  • Options
    jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jay zee 1 wrote: »
    I love this guy, he really really makes me laugh. He has control of that whole house and they all know it.

:confused::eek::confused::eek::yawn:
    Really?
  • Options
    PoppybearPoppybear Posts: 152
    Forum Member
    jay zee 1 wrote: »
    I love this guy, he really really makes me laugh. He has control of that whole house and they all know it, Rylan is not even in his league.

If being like Spencer is real then book me a one way ticket to fairy land! Anyone else feel that real is not a pleasant place to live?
  • Options
    Flight815-23DFlight815-23D Posts: 5,311
    Forum Member
    Victor was self aware. How is Spencer?
  • Options
    scottishmagscottishmag Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol...yea they dominate the show and this forum, which is good, as we would have nothing to discuss other that the programmed is boring
  • Options
    Miss Con StrueMiss Con Strue Posts: 3,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spencer's name should not even be mentioned in the company of Rex and Victor. Rex and Victor were wicked, but they had a heart and soul, a human side. Spencer is just bitter through and through.
  • Options
    kezabellakezabella Posts: 2,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Victor is my all time favourite HM. Just thought I'd throw that in there :o
  • Options
    Gillybean123Gillybean123 Posts: 375
    Forum Member
    Rex and Victor were funny and a bit pantomime, they had much rounder characters - there is nothing funny about Spencer.
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rex and Victor were funny and a bit pantomime, they had much rounder characters - there is nothing funny about Spencer.
    There is plenty about Spencer which is funny. I suppose you just have to get 'it' to understand the sort of role he is playing.
  • Options
    Scout66Scout66 Posts: 5,576
    Forum Member
    Spencer's name should not even be mentioned in the company of Rex and Victor. Rex and Victor were wicked, but they had a heart and soul, a human side. Spencer is just bitter through and through.

Took the words right off my keyboard. :)
  • Options
    Flight815-23DFlight815-23D Posts: 5,311
    Forum Member
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    There is plenty about Spencer which is funny. I suppose you just have to get 'it' to understand the sort of role he is playing.

Right, everyone in America and half the UK just don't "get" him. How silly of us all.
  • Options
    SkeatsSkeats Posts: 1,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He is not playing a role from what I can see. He is always like that according to all that I have read about him.
    In my opinion he is paranoid. Just my opinion though.
  • Options
    candyfloss2000candyfloss2000 Posts: 1,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree. Victor is my fave hm of all time. Spencer seems like a total bonehead.
  • Options
    candyfloss2000candyfloss2000 Posts: 1,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He's funny in tiny doses. Otherwise he's a non entity. Victor, now he was a character.
  • Options
    hansuehansue Posts: 14,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Absolutely. Spencer is nothing like those two he's like a robot.
  • Options
    farscapefarscape Posts: 2,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skeats wrote: »
    He is not playing a role from what I can see. He is always like that according to all that I have read about him.
    In my opinion he is paranoid. Just my opinion though.

"Always"?

Based on his media appearances, interviews, other RTV shows. All of which I believe he plays up to.
  • Options
    Gillybean123Gillybean123 Posts: 375
    Forum Member

Funny haha or funny peculiar?