What have you done today?

Comments

• rehab_101rehab_101 Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Spent the day working, spent the evening in bed watching Supernatural
  • kitty86kitty86 Posts: 7,034
    Forum Member
    Went to the works Christmas dinner/drinks had a lovely time. Now on the train home with a slightly heavy head but 5 glorious days off to enjoy :-)
  • Smithy1204Smithy1204 Posts: 4,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Went to uni, did some stats.
    Talked to course leader, filled in forms to de-register on accredited course and change to non-accredited course (not happy :\)
    Did more stats
    Had Christmas lunch
    Did more stats
    Went out for dinner with friends from school, sat in pub for a bit
    Now time for more stats...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    cleaned , tidied up, house work, changed the bed put clean duvet on, washing, hoovered,( all the usual Saturday chores lol) wrapped xmas presents, watched tv, on here now
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Busked this morning.
  • Summer BreezeSummer Breeze Posts: 4,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Busked this morning.

That sounds good.
    Do you sing or play or both?
  • Summer BreezeSummer Breeze Posts: 4,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I sunbathed. Cloudy now so I am going to have a nap :)
  • Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not much, very hungover after the Big Reunion gig last night.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stripped bed, new sheet and pillowcase on
    went into town and bought 6 bottles of wine for christmas presents
    Had lunch
    Wrapping more presents now (just taking a break! :D)
    Wrote some more christmas cards
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That sounds good.
    Do you sing or play or both?

Both, and I'm a songwriter. Really love it :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have been to therapy, then I wondered around the shops, and now I am doing the washing.

I live such an exciting life.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think I'll take it easy for today, woke up feeling bad because I had too much sleep. I'll probably just play games or do some reading.
  • Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Went shopping to my local high street this morning, just to buy the usual essentials + Christmas wrapping paper. It turned out to be a much more fun outing than usual because in one of the local newsagents the staff were dressed in some amazing elf and "Mrs Claus" outfits and were handing out free mince pies. I popped into the baker's and got made a fuss off because I've just had my hair bleached blonde, so that was lovely too.

I also received and tried on the party dress I ordered for Christmas, sprained my ankle on the stairs, and had a nap for a couple of hours this afternoon as I'm getting over a cold. Later I'll watch the X Factor finale and will probably get all pissed off when my favourite doesn't win. :D
  • TelevisionUserTelevisionUser Posts: 41,413
    Forum Member
    A bit of shopping and the posting of some cards and a present earlier on today.
    Forum Member
    so far i sorted pc out as i couldnt get back on last night..took 2 hours then it was bedtime..i have saved all my songs in my removable stick dongle and cleaned pc..

EDIT...Just spoke to my sister and her laptop was the same so i think it was weather last night as it was so windy ..calmed down now and pc working :D
  • Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm doing as little as possbible today because A) It's Sunday, and B) I've had a rotten cold for two weeks now and it still doesn't seem close to going away, so I'm trying to rest it off.

Using the time to catch up on the X Factor for tonight's finale. Dear God, it's shite.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Plan for the day: reading and working on a project.
  • BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    Went shopping to pick up a baguette and juice.
    Forum Member
    Just took sisters dog out for long walk ( ounces are climbing up)..*angry smilie*..then got home and did some zumba :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Plan for the day: go to work, then at home do more of my widget project, then play some games.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A_Zombie wrote: »
    Friday is not a nice day to go to the dentist and find out you have to have another tooth taken out. :(
    This appointment was moved to today.

So, plan for the day: dentist. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Plan for the day: taking it easy after yesterday. Still aching but not as bad as yesterday. The worst thing is that I can't eat any sweets yet. :(
  • davordavor Posts: 6,874
    Forum Member
    A_Zombie wrote: »
    Plan for the day: taking it easy after yesterday. Still aching but not as bad as yesterday. The worst thing is that I can't eat any sweets yet. :(

Why not? I hate when I can't eat sweets :cry: I just finished lunch, tomato pasta by my dad, and a nice glass of white wine. I'll probably have a kip now. Very quiet one for me here.
  • TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was - and still am - psyching myself up for a dreaded visit to an elderly relative in New Malden this afternoon.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    davor wrote: »
    ...Why not? I hate when I can't eat sweets :cry:... .
    Because I had a tooth taken out yesterday and like I said, my mouth still aches. So sweets probably aren't the best idea. Yet. :p