• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,818
    Forum Member
    LMAO! Nighty-night! x

Night hun, curry for tea.....loo roll is in the fridge already:o:p
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Night hun, curry for tea.....loo roll is in the fridge already:o:p

LMAO! How to start the day roaring with laughter! :D I love this thread! :D:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BTW Rose, I nicked your Dark Knight video off your FB page! :D Couldn't resist that! Goosebumps!! :eek:
    Forum Member
    Hi, will try very hard to be serious today......how are we all?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, will try very hard to be serious today......how are we all?

How long do you think that will last? ;) See if I can stay on here for a while - DS has already frozen twice on me today :mad:.
    Forum Member
    How long do you think that will last? ;) See if I can stay on here for a while - DS has already frozen twice on me today :mad:.

Not long........
    wonder why DS is going funny?, the other day i couldn't post on this thread for some reason...!!

see, still being serious;)....it's killing me:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not long........
    wonder why DS is going funny?, the other day i couldn't post on this thread for some reason...!!

see, still being serious;)....it's killing me:o

It just freezes sometimes - almost like everyone's trying to get on at the same time! It always works later when I try it but it's infuriating!

Re the seriousness, just let it out! if you try to keep a lid on it, just like boiling rice, it will explode at some point & make a big mess! Bit like me on Thursday! :D
    Forum Member
    It just freezes sometimes - almost like everyone's trying to get on at the same time! It always works later when I try it but it's infuriating!

Re the seriousness, just let it out! if you try to keep a lid on it, just like boiling rice, it will explode at some point & make a big mess! Bit like me on Thursday! :D

Thursday was great tho:D, very funny.
    Need to go and have a shower in a bit ( yes, I am still in my PJs, stripey of course) making the most of being on holiday, one week left.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thursday was great tho:D, very funny.
    Need to go and have a shower in a bit ( yes, I am still in my PJs, stripey of course) making the most of being on holiday, one week left.

Hokey cokey, catch up later - I have to strip all the beds & wash the bedding :yawn::yawn:
    Forum Member
    Hokey cokey, catch up later - I have to strip all the beds & wash the bedding :yawn::yawn:

I'll be on tonight if that's any good?.....and i will have had a drink too:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 343
    Forum Member
    How is everybody on here? Having a good weekend?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rachel.B wrote: »

Hi Rachel, apart from housework, fine! You? Looking forward to a repeat performance of AKT on Wednesday? :)
    Forum Member

hi Rachel, how are you?....
    SGF, stop chatting on here and get back to your Ironing:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hi Rachel, how are you?....
    SGF, stop chatting on here and get back to your Ironing:D

LMAO! I haven't even started that! Done loads of other stuff tho! :D So :p:p:p:p:p!
    Forum Member
    LMAO! I haven't even started that! Done loads of other stuff tho! :D So :p:p:p:p:p!

Didn't your mother tell you it's rude to stick out your tongue?......;)and you'd better watch out, if the wind changes you'll stay like that....ooopps, too late!:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't your mother tell you it's rude to stick out your tongue?......;)and you'd better watch out, if the wind changes you'll stay like that....ooopps, too late!:eek:

I don't know! Calling me a camel, beating me over the head with my own severed arm....... what sort of a thread have I stumbled on?! LOL!:p:p:p:p:p:p (they were just for you FFF!;))
  • hayleyghayleyg Posts: 15,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:p:p:p

Oh deary me..how I love this thread :)
  • Rugby RoseRugby Rose Posts: 13,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Absolutely corking Hayley, I'm drinking now so I'd better keep me posting to a minimum. :o:D

Hope you're having a good one and I see FFF and SGF are still entertaining themselves and the masses. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hayleyg wrote: »
    :p:p:p

Oh deary me..how I love this thread :)

It's fab isn't it. I think FFF and SGF should go on Britain's Got Talent as a comedic doubleact. Mad as hatters they are. Just brilliant. I love em to pieces. :p
  • hayleyghayleyg Posts: 15,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rugby Rose wrote: »
    It's fab isn't it. I think FFF and SGF should go on Britain's Got Talent as a comedic doubleact. Mad as hatters they are. Just brilliant. I love em to pieces. :p

They so should - in their stripes!!!
    Forum Member

Bless you both xxxxx
    Love you too:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hehe...they'll look like escaped convicts. :D
    Bless you both xxxxx
    Love you too:D

Look at me showing off with me multiquotes. It's a stripey Heathen Hunnies lovefest! hehe :p
    Forum Member
    After watching a few tributes to Heath on youtube i feel in a sad mood, so I thought i'd say goodnight with a quote, it seems to sum up my feelings at this moment in time.......

"I miss you like the sun misses the flower, like the sun misses the flower in the depths of winter. Instead of beauty to direct it's light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world your absence has banished me to"

William Thatcher, A Knights Tale.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    After watching a few tributes to Heath on youtube i feel in a sad mood, so I thought i'd say goodnight with a quote, it seems to sum up my feelings at this moment in time.......

"I miss you like the sun misses the flower, like the sun misses the flower in the depths of winter. Instead of beauty to direct it's light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world your absence has banished me to"

William Thatcher, A Knights Tale.

Aww hun. I wonder when there will be a day when our hearts won't feel like they are broken. I still shed a tear every day when I think of him, somedays I still sob my heart out. Seems ridiculous over someone I've never met, but I utterly adored him. We all did. :cry:
    Forum Member
    Aww hun. I wonder when there will be a day when our hearts won't feel like they are broken. I still shed a tear every day when I think of him, somedays I still sob my heart out. Seems ridiculous over someone I've never met, but I utterly adored him. We all did. :cry:
    It doesn't seem ridiculous to us on here at all. We all feel the same way about this wonderful man. I feel embarrassed to admit that some day's his death hits me so hard if feels like someone has punched me in the chest! I have no idea how Heath's family are coping?
    Goodnight fellow Heathens xxxxxxx