Cheryl Cole Life Stories

Comments

• mickmarsmickmars Posts: 7,438
    Forum Member
    Cant believe people are still banging on about that assault thing - she had a punch up with another girl - nobody ended up on a life support machine.
    who knows maybe the attendant started the whole thing and came unstuck thinking that she wouldnt get a clout from a pop star.
    There havent been any violent episodes since that event,so just maybe Cheryl was provoked and lost it the one time.
    What exactly is the exact measure of remorse someone should show after a few years about something that was actually "not a lot"
  • CARA2000CARA2000 Posts: 10,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FGS. I gave up after a couple of pages on this thread. Over 300 and thousands of views. People are obsessed with Cheryl. The same forum names are present. The ones who religiously invade anti Cheryl threads - one springs up every couple of days. Full of venom, full of hate, full of aggression and they the same ones call Cheryl violent? :confused:

Do these people who live their lives hating Cheryl ask themselves why they are so obsessed?

Cheryl may be having the worst year with divorce and combatting a serious illnes, but these negativities are mild in comparison to other things.

What she needs to do is force herself onto a thread like this and read it. Then say to herself, "There but for the grace of God go I". :D:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watched Cheryl lay her soul bare for all to see. Not sure if she needed to speak about such personal things in her life but I guess she had to set the story straight. The media prints all sorts of rubbish about her and her haters rip her to shreds on a daily basis.

The emotions she displayed were real to me. Cheryl seemed open and honest and is a strong beautiful woman! ime
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was no big fan of Cheryl, but even I could see how much hurt she has been through this year.

I won't be buying her album, or any of her merchandise, but I can sympathise with her for her rubbish year.
  • Stewie_CStewie_C Posts: 1,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah - desperate chav.

The thing about the assault is her persistent refusal to be moderately contrite about the whole thing. When Rachel Hylton was on a couple of years ago she made it very clear (too many times IMHO) that she was sorry for what she had done, regretted her past and was trying to move on. OK she was very annoying, but I respected her for that. On the other hand, Mrs. Cole has always seen the toilet attendant as being at fault for provoking her into the assault and recently said that she would teach her children to behave in the same way. There is no defence of provocation (even if her version of events were true - and the jury found not) so she is without doubt in the wrong legally, and morally. If she was an adult, she would realise that all she had to do was to say sorry, admit she was at fault and she'd learned a valuable lesson from it and move on. If she'd have done this after the incident we wouldn't be discussing it over and over again and we would at least have a smidgeon of respect for her. Because she hasn't, and won't ever accept that she was wrong and apologise this issue will never die.

Stupid, brattish child.
  • DippydollyDippydolly Posts: 1,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was an awful lot of face touching, alot of touching her nose and mouth, which i always understood meant someone was lying?

She came across great in parts of it, but these things are so scripted in parts.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    C14E wrote: »
    AFAIK, tickets went out for this before the judges houses stage was broadcast. It has been speculated on for months and ITV were never going to let it go by. Every series of Life Stories has had an X Factor judge. It seems more likely to be timed for her single release.

Originally it was slated to be aired December 11. That was my memory, and I found this to confirm it:

http://thetvrealist.com/gossip/Cheryl-Cole-agrees-to-Piers-Morgan-interview-3572635.html
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dannii's was far more revealing compared to Cheryl Cole's.
    I have never thought that Cheryl was special as a pop singer or the most beautiful woman in Britian.
    She tried desperately to squeeze out a tear when talking about her illness and Piers Morgan waited ages for that tear to come out with a long pregnant pause before asking the next question.
    It was a sickly interview and uninteresting in my opinion.
  • THEXFACTORKINGTHEXFACTORKING Posts: 2,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    did she say anything about Dannii?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    irishpixie wrote: »
    I was disappointed that he didnt ask her if she was in a relationship with Derek or not.

I think he probably tried. Quotes from the Morgan interview include, "I am not confirming or denying anything." "People can think he's my boyfriend, people can think he's my best friend." http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1323274/Cheryl-Cole-I-owe-life-Derek--wasnt-Id-dead.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

While I personally would prefer to see them with others, I have believed they were a couple ever since reading an interview with his stepdad, Aaron Nelson, that included never-before-seen family photos and a photo of Aaron himself, indicating to me his stepdad really did give the interview.

In that interview, published two weeks before Cheryl and Derek went to Tanzania, Mr. Nelson said Derek was head over heels in love with Cheryl, believed Cheryl felt the same way, insisted was ready to settle down with her and "would follow her to the ends of the earth." He also claimed Cheryl had suggested moving in together in Los Angeles but that Derek hadn't decided whether to move in together or get his own place.

He revealed Derek would be whisking Cheryl away on a romantic holiday to an exotic destination "later this month." - which turned out to be exactly correct.
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2010/06/05/cheryl-cole-s-new-boyfriend-derek-hough-head-over-heels-in-love-with-x-factor-star-115875-22312929/

In September a Mirror source (Aaron Nelson?) claimed Cheryl had bought Derek "his favorite car," a black Audi, which most Derek fans did not believe since the car Derek was driving appeared to be the same one he had been driving for two years. http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2010/09/04/cheryl-cole-wants-derek-hough-as-x-factor-mentor-115875-22537737/

That article got a few things wrong, because, as shown below, Cheryl did not buy him the Audi out of "gratitude" for saving her life from Malaria, but for his birthday May 17. And she wasn't there to hand him the keys, as the article claims; she was in Europe on tour with the BEP.

But on closer inspection, it became clear the essence of the gift story was correct because Derek WAS driving a new Audi S5 with a different license plate than his previous Audi A3. The license plate shows it was registered May 2010.

In the video below, Derek is asked by a reporter at his May 17 birthday party what was his best birthday gift, and Derek replies, "Arrgggh, I have a really good answer but I can't tell you...but I got an amazing birthday gift." He is seen driving away from the party in a brand-new Audi with the dealer card prominently displayed in the rear license-plate holder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLtbfR5K6S4

As many twitterers noticed, Derek does look like a white Ashley Cole: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dffczBKiHe0

So I believe they are a couple, for now. We'll see if he takes off for London within hours of fulfilling his DWTS duties on November 24, as he did last May.
    Dippydolly wrote: There was an awful lot of face touching, a lot of touching her nose and mouth, which I always understood meant someone was lying?

Wow - I looked it up, and it appears you are exactly right! http://www.google.com/search?q=lying+touching+face+OR+mouth&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Her handwriting, by the way, also shows signs of deception and a calculated nature.
  • spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rating of 7.2 million, most watched episode ever
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spkx wrote: »
    7.2 of those people must be stupid :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spkx wrote: »
    Seriously?! That is quite a bit.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Watched it. For the record I believe the tears were real and I've no doubt this has been a difficult year for her.

However, I still can't stand her and the VTs were making me nauseous. Piers did kinda give her the chance to talk about the assault when he asked her if she ever wanted to punch anyone, but she wormed her way out of it as usual.
  • C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Originally it was slated to be aired December 11. That was my memory, and I found this to confirm it:

http://thetvrealist.com/gossip/Cheryl-Cole-agrees-to-Piers-Morgan-interview-3572635.html

Piers never films interviews that far in advance or else the story dies. Also, Life Stories is only scheduled to run until November. So while the press were right that she was doing the show, they were wrong about the date.
  • C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    7.2 of those people must be stupid :D

Bad day for Cowell's ego - 1.6m more than him (his interview was previously the most watched with 5.6m). I think he quite liked the fact that Piers got his best numbers because of him.
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's lovely!

I swear Piers always makes whoever he has on his show, cry.
  • Lukey37Lukey37 Posts: 5,369
    Forum Member
    I did laugh at the whole 'Derek saved my life' with regards to the blood test. It was repeated numerous times by both Cheryl and Piers.

Her doctor would have done a blood test anyway.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,575
    Forum Member
    Lukey37 wrote: »
    I did laugh at the whole 'Derek saved my life' with regards to the blood test. It was repeated numerous times by both Cheryl and Piers.

Her doctor would have done a blood test anyway.

Yes, I did think that was very overplayed.

Being Cheryl, I'm kind of thinking after she collapsed and was taken in to hospital that she wasn't exactly in a queue for attention and if you've been feeling really run down and then collapsed I don't want to play junior doctor but I think just maybe one of the first things I would have done is a blood test.

OK, maybe Derek was quick to really emphasise they'ed been to Kilimanjaro and might it be malaria or something from there, and I apprerciate time may have been of the essense, but I can't in truth imagine it saved that much time.
  • Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But she doesn't, she has never really spoken out about ashley and that's the first time I've heard her tak about the malaria...she could hve spoke out about ashley before her first single after he first cheated on her.. but she didnt
    she did.. she gave an interview prior to the interview.. albeit a printed one. I can't deny her pain. but imo the near death thing is bullshit.
  • NaughtyNanNaughtyNan Posts: 9,445
    Forum Member
    Does it get repeated? I missed it.:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The fake crying made me laugh hahaha
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NaughtyNan wrote: »
    Does it get repeated? I missed it.:p

The uncut version airs on Tuesday.

THEXFACTORKING, let's see, according to you 7.2 million people must be stupid because they watched this and yet here you are dishing Cheryl Cole for being on the show and you didn't even watch it or if you did, why bother if you don't like her, ain't that more stupid?
  • duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Orchid50 wrote: »
    Watched Cheryl lay her soul bare for all to see. Not sure if she needed to speak about such personal things in her life but I guess she had to set the story straight. The media prints all sorts of rubbish about her and her haters rip her to shreds on a daily basis.

The emotions she displayed were real to me. Cheryl seemed open and honest and is a strong beautiful woman! ime

There was nothing open and honest about it. It was contrived, the questions prescreened and only touched on what would get her sympathy. Where was the apology or remorse for panning some womans face in or her fights with her band mates?