• Options
    BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kevins gonna mark them down whatever they do
  • Options
    domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    At least John is fair, Kevin is an obnoxious idiot.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously Kevin:confused: :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Suze is right to call Kevin a Plonker.
  • Options
    divingbboydivingbboy Posts: 14,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How in the name of buggering crikey could you give them a 6 for cleanliness?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel sorry for Kevin's wife!

She seemed, from the little I've seen of her, quite normal!
  • Options
    thats_racistthats_racist Posts: 1,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kevin is an awful man.

He is one of those odious, arrogant little people who continually dole out criticism but is completely unable to take anything on board himself.
    Awful man. Just hideous. :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    divingbboy wrote: »

What about 4 for the welcome, as the sisters said should they have stripped naked?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kevin is an awful man.

He is one of those odious, arrogant little people who continually dole out criticism but is completely unable to take anything on board himself.

Wouldnt you just love to see him and Donkey Woman together!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D That made me laugh!

It was too clean for him, he wanted spiders!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He also said there was a lack of amenities :confused:
  • Options
    Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kevin is an awful man.

And he looks a bigger prat in that hat than any of them did in their wet suits.:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    He also said there was a lack of amenities :confused:

He probably wanted a railway station nearby.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dome wrote: »
    He probably wanted a railway station nearby.

Or a cemetry...:D

But he *did* have a power station :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You don't have to be Miss Marple to work out that this week's hate figure is Kevin.
  • Options
    suki csuki c Posts: 6,088
    Forum Member
    What is kevin dressed as ??? He reminds me of a character from 'The Ladykillers' :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dome wrote: »
    You don't have to be Miss Marple to work out that this week's hate figure is Kevin.

Dam you.

Thought we'd managed to get through ONE show without that word being mentioned! ;)
  • Options
    guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

*buggering crikey* lol :D:D:D
  • Options
    Purple OrchidPurple Orchid Posts: 959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    suki c wrote: »
    What is kevin dressed as ??? He reminds me of a character from 'The Ladykillers' :eek:

Yes, that's it. Was trying to think what 'vibe' he was giving me.

I can just imagine him skulking around dark alleys in that outfit ;-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 116
    Forum Member
    Kevin is an awful man.

Yep, and he thinks he is real wag.
  • Options
    lightonmyfeetlightonmyfeet Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear, that episode was very much "The Kevin show". I would liked to have heard more from the others about how they felt about the B&B. After the intros all we got were soundbites about Kevin.

He came across as a very unpleasant man, when it could have been so different. I started the week thinking this evening's host was going to be the "baddie". However, she came across far more likeable than Kevin, even when she served him an omelette in lieu of a main meal!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be fair to today's couple, they actually cooked the evening meal in their own B&B, rather than taking everyone out for dinner.

That deserves a few points in my mind.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh dear, that episode was very much "The Kevin show". I would liked to have heard more from the others about how they felt about the B&B. After the intros all we got were soundbites about Kevin.

He came across as a very unpleasant man, when it could have been so different. I started the week thinking this evening's host was going to be the "baddie". However, she came across far more likeable than Kevin, even when she served him an omelette in lieu of a main meal!

The main meal isn't part of the B&B though is it. He'd be offered an omelette if they had gone to a Curry House.

He should be married to the Mensa woman who was allergic to curry smells. :D
  • Options
    lightonmyfeetlightonmyfeet Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair to today's couple, they actually cooked the evening meal in their own B&B, rather than taking everyone out for dinner.

That deserves a few points in my mind.

True. I think I would have been inclined to have checked earlier on if all guests like indian food though, it came across as though they only found out as the main course was ready, then again perhaps Kevin was just being difficult. Credit due though - he did not burst into tears like the mensa woman did a couple of weeks ago when cruelly made to face the smell of curry:D
  • Options
    fizzler333fizzler333 Posts: 2,663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice place but with no locks on the doors I wouldn't stay there, I leave everything in my room when I go out, what if something is nicked? you would be buggered if you left valuables, car keys in the room if you went out for the night, no insurances would pay out.
This discussion has been closed.