Options

If anyone deserves the 'Get Out' chant tonight, it's Lee.

cjandrewscjandrews Posts: 6,231
Forum Member
Doubt he will get it though knowing the crowd. They'll probably attack one of the girls.

Comments

• Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Probably Casey will get the negative chant.

It's a funny old world.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    I reckon when Emma is talking to the house the crowd will boo to "Lee & Casey" at least. But then again, Lee will probably think they are for Casey.

I think Casey would get cheered.
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    If Lee and Casey are going onto the bolthole then a bit of booing will convince the other housemates that the eviction is pukka.
  • Options
    cjandrewscjandrews Posts: 6,231
    Forum Member
    Just searched 'CBB' on Twitter and these were 6 of the first 10 tweets:

I hate Lee #TeamCasey #Cbb

Oh god catching up on cbb...lee Ryan you gutless pig #CBB #coward #fingerinmanypies

Lee doesn't want to come across in a bad way.. then stop being a dick #CBB

Lee Ryan... What an absolute cock #CBB

Watching last nights cbb lee is such an idiot! 😡 #cbb

Lee Ryan you are a skinny runt with no sexual appeal and why you think you can play the women I don't know! #cbb #embarressing

5/6 are from woman.
  • Options
    Dutch MarleneDutch Marlene Posts: 1,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well that means there is still hope cj.:)

I hope he gets some booing to be honest cause he is the one that deserves to know he is not popular because how he acted.

Just be honest. what a tool.

I just read about the same old same old, fake eviction. Geez how many times have we seen that. :(

Only thing I like about it that we will get to see a bit more of Julia was it the journalist.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linda would be better, even though she is not up eviction would love to see look on her face, also throw in a few Lionel out chants
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The "Get ___ Out" chants are one of the worst things about our version of the show. The mob baying for blood at every single live show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The "Get ___ Out" chants are one of the worst things about our version of the show. The mob baying for blood at every single live show.

I agree it's kind of lost all meaning. There won't ever be another iconic "Get Grace Out" or "Grace Is Going Home" again.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    of course, if the baying hoards do chant "get Lee out" he will smile, and say I KNEW IT, DIDNT I TELL YOU? I JUST KNEW IT...then it will be a "quiet chat" with Jim about how people think he is a "playa" and he really isnt...blah blah blah
  • Options
    brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Lee gets chanted out. If he then isn't voted into the safehouse (or whatever they are calling it this time - I forgot!), then it will be very interesting to see how it effects house dynamics. Especially with Jasmine.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So true. It's massively offputting.>:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    of course, if the baying hoards do chant "get Lee out" he will smile, and say I KNEW IT, DIDNT I TELL YOU? I JUST KNEW IT...then it will be a "quiet chat" with Jim about how people think he is a "playa" and he really isnt...blah blah blah

I can already see the eviction interview ... "I don't know how I've been portrayed", "I don't control what gets shown" etc.
  • Options
    paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loathe the stupid chanting, the housemates are not meant to know what people think of them, it makes them more paranoid, and anyway, it rarely affects how the others nominate so all it is, is a chance for the nastier members of the mob who try and scare and intimidate someone they don't like.
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what I hate about this crowd is their chants are so uncreative, they could learn a lot from football supporters :p

I'd like "Oh Lee Ryan, loads of records sold and you're still a c***" :cool:
  • Options
    mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe Lee will get a wake up call and try to make amends somehow and want to prove he isn't all of a bad guy or he'll be the I don't care what people think of me I'm just being me maybe even start mentioning how he just wanted to entertain the viewers at home.
  • Options
    michaelkegnanmichaelkegnan Posts: 1,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mysty211 wrote: »
    Maybe Lee will get a wake up call and try to make amends somehow and want to prove he isn't all of a bad guy or he'll be the I don't care what people think of me I'm just being me maybe even start mentioning how he just wanted to entertain the viewers at home.

Make amends? He like Jasmine and has done from the start. People including Casey need to realize this and let it go.

Get out chants are pathetic. Keep the people in who create stories!
  • Options
    michaelkegnanmichaelkegnan Posts: 1,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cjandrews wrote: »

Oh god catching up on cbb...lee Ryan you gutless pig #CBB #coward #fingerinmanypies

Lee Ryan you are a skinny runt with no sexual appeal and why you think you can play the women I don't know! #cbb #embarressing

5/6 are from woman.

Women are hateful creatures.
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've seen a lot of negativity about Lee on Twitter/FB but a man has rarely been chanted out. I think Casey will have support, I expect Jasmine chants after tonight.

As someone said about footie chants, I thought BB7 one was good..."She's going home, she's going home, she's going... Grace is going home" :p
  • Options
    Helen90Helen90 Posts: 4,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cjandrews wrote: »

5/6 are from woman.

it was so funny reading twitter yesterday, my favourite went along the lines of "I used to think Lee and Casey were cute, but Lee is a total man slag!"