The Leona Lewis Appreciation Thread (Part 60)

Comments

• SoeplepelSoeplepel Posts: 24,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so jamming to Ladders DAMN
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is that note in Power?
  • IsThisHappinessIsThisHappiness Posts: 7,580
    Forum Member
    Her vocals on those snippets >>>>>> her other 3 albums :')
    Sorry not sorry
  • lee3_lee3_ Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    :cry: in actual tears I'm so happy, wow *goosebumps*. The previews sound incredible I was not ready :cry:

I Am and Thunder!! :o and the huge notes in Power :o it all just sounds so so good.
  • AdamBunny10AdamBunny10 Posts: 3,544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Those snippets are better than the whole of Adele's 21 (which I love btw.)
    This album deserves to win awards and to dominate the charts.
    Her voice and material deserve Spirit recognition.
  • Toy_HeroToy_Hero Posts: 11,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm really feeling Thunder. I can see why it is getting single treatment. Power is great too and really proves that she still has it even when we doubt her voice at times. Reminds me a bit of Fireflies with the choir

One thing i'm really loving with this album is the gospel influences. Take me to church, bish
  • AdamBunny10AdamBunny10 Posts: 3,544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dave0893 wrote: »
    What is that note in Power?

F#25 ;)
  • StubeStube Posts: 16,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love the lyric "this is where you end and I begin". Sasseona breaking out. :D:D

Out of 'I Am' and 'Thunder', I think I'd rather 'I Am' was the second single/US lead but they're both amazing!
  • hazza12hazza12 Posts: 815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wowwoowowowowowkwkw those snippets are amazing!! The whole video is amazing and it all looks incredible. Leona looks smoking, the design is flawless and the vocals are huge. The songs are upbeat which is what I love!!!

I wonder who Leona was talking to? Oprah? Somebody big?
    Forum Member
    Stube wrote: »
    I love the lyric "this is where you end and I begin". Sasseona breaking out. :D:D

Out of 'I Am' and 'Thunder', I think I'd rather 'I Am' was the second single/US lead but they're both amazing!

I prefer Thunder! I think it's my favourite! :O

I love LOVE LOVE Power though! I thought it would be an album track but those vocals :cry::cry::cry:
  • saxman25osaxman25o Posts: 3,457
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    THUNDER THOUGH!!! THUNDER GUYS! THUNDER SOUNDS AMAZING!!

I can't even!! her ****ing voiceee!!!!

:D Strewth being off the juice must be affecting me :D
    my memory is leading me astray I seem to recall a little while back while skipping through a few posts spotting comments from various fellow bunny pops re Leona`s voice being a little shall we say ( diminished )when compared with previous years :confused:
    oh for a bottle of my favourite refreshment for every time I have seen the likes of such a comment only to be soon followed by Oh M G :o such awesomeness :D
  • StubeStube Posts: 16,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Toy_Hero wrote: »
    I'm really feeling Thunder. I can see why it is getting single treatment. Power is great too and really proves that she still has it even when we doubt her voice at times. Reminds me a bit of Fireflies with the choir

One thing i'm really loving with this album is the gospel influences. Take me to church, bish

Love it. :D
    Forum Member
    Ladders reminds me of 'Latch' a bit!
  • lee3_lee3_ Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    The nostalgia with those curls, I hope they make a comeback soon. Her hair is just so beautiful like that.
    Forum Member
    saxman25o wrote: »
    [/B]

:D Strewth being off the juice must be affecting me :D
    my memory is leading me astray I seem to recall a little while back while skipping through a few posts spotting comments from various fellow bunny pops re Leona`s voice being a little shall we say ( diminished )when compared with previous years :confused:
    oh for a bottle of my favourite refreshment for every time I have seen the likes of such a comment only to be soon followed by Oh M G :o such awesomeness :D

I TAKE IT ALL ****ING BACK LMAO

ME DOUBTING HER VOICE AND SHE SHUTS ME RIGHT UP LMAO

frphgohdohdoghodhoahfohdsougdh
    Forum Member
    I'm sure that note at the end of power is the highest i've ever heard her sing!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We still need to hear YKMW, IGY, Thank You and ALS :D
    Forum Member
    She's finally got that mix of it giving ballad-like vocals with a huge beat!

Thunder sounds amazing!
    Forum Member
    I LOVE Ladders!
  • EnvoirmentEnvoirment Posts: 9,486
    Forum Member
    OMG POWER I AM CRYING SO HARD RIGHT NOW OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

FINALLY OMG! OMG :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
    Forum Member
    Envoirment wrote: »
    OMG POWER I AM CRYING SO HARD RIGHT NOW OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

FINALLY OMG! OMG :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

YESSSSS YESSSS YESSSS
    LETS ALL JUST CRY TOGETHER OMGOMOGMOG

I STILL CANT GET OVER POWER GUYS
    THOSE VOCALS WAHHH
  • esesohsamesesohsam Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I forgot how amazing Ladders is! I think the problem was she performed I Got You afterwards at the showcase and that just completely blew me away, I forgot about the other songs haha
  • EnvoirmentEnvoirment Posts: 9,486
    Forum Member
    Also "Ladders" reminds me a lot of "Latch" by Disclosure, love it! Omg power is just slaying me so hard rn though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    esesohsam wrote: »
    I forgot how amazing Ladders is! I think the problem was she performed I Got You afterwards at the showcase and that just completely blew me away, I forgot about the other songs haha

Yeah exactly! :p
This discussion has been closed.