Options

Dancing On Ice Tour 2010!! Discussion and Scores

Taz93Taz93 Posts: 13,315
Forum Member
✭✭
I searched and there wasn't a thread already..

YAY I'm going this year for the first time!:D

Got Last years Tour DVD Today. :cool: Going to Manchester. :)

Who else do you think will be on tour? So far we have:

Gaynor Faye
Chris Fountain
Ray Quinn
Mikey Graham

I wonder if Kieron will be on tour, Melanie will be with Mikey won't she?!

I think:
Hayley and Danniella may go on tour. Kieron Richardson?Gary Lucy?

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No one going?!
  • Options
    TraceyUKTraceyUK Posts: 2,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surprised at Gaynor being picked, not impressed that Ray is there as not a fan of his and no idea who else they will pick for this year as thought it was odd that Mickey has been chosen already given he's not even that great.
  • Options
    EejitEejit Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TraceyUK wrote: »
    it was odd that Mickey has been chosen already given he's not even that great.
    They seemed to sign him up weeks back, though, when he looked like he was going to walk it. I guess they might slightly be regretting it now ;) Though he'll sell tickets, which is the main thing I guess.

The obvious boys to do it are Kieron and Gary, but I guess Kieron might well struggle to fit it in with all his Hollyoaks commitments.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eejit wrote: »
    They seemed to sign him up weeks back, though, when he looked like he was going to walk it. I guess they might slightly be regretting it now ;) Though he'll sell tickets, which is the main thing I guess.

The obvious boys to do it are Kieron and Gary, but I guess Kieron might well struggle to fit it in with all his Hollyoaks commitments.

Opposite to last year then when the kinda didnt think Donal would be any good didnt sign him then look what happened:rolleyes: One of the best didnt get to tour as they ran out of cash by then as had booked too many by then, maybe next time they shouldnt book till at least half way then they may get it right.
  • Options
    MarySMaryS Posts: 1,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm hoping to go,never been before but i'd like to see Mikey.It's good Chris is doing it too.Not sure if Gary will do it as i think Maria partnered Ray didn't she?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wish they hadnt got Chris again, its getting a bit boring having the same people all the time.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going 2nd May and can't wait. I'm hoping that Danniella, Gary and Kieron do it and also Clare as she wasn't there the last time I went.

I've a bad feeling Emily will do it though :-(
  • Options
    xKatieLxxKatieLx Posts: 4,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was like yay whenver Pavel went out this week cause
    1. It's likely he could skate with Clare and she could do the tour.
    2. It means no Sharron.
    3. We'll see Fred and Emily.

I predict couples will be...........

Hayley & Daniel
    Danniella & Matthew
    Gaynor & Matt
    Clare :D & Pavel
    Emily & Fred

Danny & Frankie
    Chris & Susie
    Ray & Brianne maybe
    Gary & Maria
    Mikey & Mel

Kieron's too busy with HO.
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How come Clare is not dancing with Andrei.... she would have had WEEKS to practice with him recently !!! Wouldn't it make more sense.
  • Options
    thenetworkbabethenetworkbabe Posts: 45,624
    Forum Member
    conchie wrote: »
    How come Clare is not dancing with Andrei.... she would have had WEEKS to practice with him recently !!! Wouldn't it make more sense.

Clare's been skating at least once recently with Matt and Matt I think would suit her given what he does with Suzanne and Bonnie. Has Andrei got some other commitments?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xKatieLx wrote: »
    I was like yay whenver Pavel went out this week cause
    1. It's likely he could skate with Clare and she could do the tour.
    2. It means no Sharron.
    3. We'll see Fred and Emily.

I predict couples will be...........

Hayley & Daniel
    Danniella & Matthew
    Gaynor & Matt
    Clare :D & Pavel
    Emily & Fred

Danny & Frankie
    Chris & Susie
    Ray & Brianne maybe
    Gary & Maria
    Mikey & Mel

Kieron's too busy with HO.

Too many couples there - and I heard something about a couple of the girls on your list so I don't think that will be it.

I'd rather Kieron was on it than Danny TBH.

Also whoever is with Gaynor will be practicing now I would think and Matt is in America so its not him. I wouldn't be surprised if Lukasz isn't skating with her and Alex with Ray.
  • Options
    sue-gsue-g Posts: 216
    Forum Member
    I would love to see Kieron do the tour as I think he is the most entertaining of this year's men, although he would probably have to be part time. However, if Frankie is with Danny and Kieron isn't doing it, I would think Chris would be paired with Brianne as she looks to be a similar size to Frankie (Susie is at least as tall as Chris)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes Brianne seems very similiar to Frankie, also even though I really like Chris he is much more of a solo skater and depends mainly on just timing with his partner rather than having a relationship or connection with them so I dont think a change of partner will do him any harm. Chris will still be chris, it would harm someone who relies more on flow and connection a lot more. Him having Frankie is also a possibility, Danny isnt doing that great.
    Pav is probably available so he could skate with Clare a la the Christmas special as they've done lots of training together. That is if Andrei doesnt do the tour, which may depend more on if susie is needed for one of the boys.
    To be honest I'm not sure if we'll get Clare on the tour now.
    I can see Hayley, Daniella, Gaynor and Emily being the female lineup. Then Ray, Chris, Mikey, Gary and Keiron/Danny for the boys.
    I think now that Emily is going to come at least 7th they may opt to have her and give Fred a partner than bringing Clare in (I'd much prefer Clare but anyway).
    I'd imagine Alex ill be with Ray as she's similiar to Maria. Luk could get Gaynor but I'd imagine they'll want Matt on tour. He'll be back from the states soon.
  • Options
    EejitEejit Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sue-g wrote: »
    I would love to see Kieron do the tour as I think he is the most entertaining of this year's men, although he would probably have to be part time. However, if Frankie is with Danny and Kieron isn't doing it, I would think Chris would be paired with Brianne as she looks to be a similar size to Frankie (Susie is at least as tall as Chris)
    I was about to say exactly that. :) Chris also knows Brianne well as he's been down at the rink helping her and Kieron (well, mostly Kieron really...;)) out quite a bit over the past few weeks, so she would be the obvious choice.

(Clearly it would be great if Kieron could actually do the tour - but it seems quite unlikely, unfortunately).
  • Options
    Tiger RoseTiger Rose Posts: 11,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Clare hasn't been asked to tour (don't know why she's miles better than Gaynor).

I think Emily & Fred will tour, along with Daniella & Matthew and Hayley & Dan. I think they will want Matt to tour so he will skate with Gaynor.

As well as Mikey & Mel, I think it's 2 from the 3 remaining boys from this year's series. I know that Hollyoaks let Chris do it part time for the last 2 years so they may let Kieron also. There were conflicting reports about Ricky Whittle & whether hollyoaks would let him do the Strictly tour or if he was even asked so it remains to be seen whether Kieron will tour.

If Chris isn't with Frankie and Brianne is available then she's the obvious choice. I think Ray will skate with Alex. Best news about this is that will mean another Alex & Luk pro routine yay. Molly is also a possibility for either Chris or Ray.

Some pros have said that they find out early March so hopefully we will find out in the next couple of weeks.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 250
    Forum Member
    I have heard a rumour that Ray may be with Molly too. That could be a good partnership, and I would imagine Chris would be with Brianne. Although I think Ray and Alex would work well too as she is a very strong skater and as has been said we may then get Alex and Lucaz doing a pro routine again.
  • Options
    Tiger RoseTiger Rose Posts: 11,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll be gutted if Alex & Lucasz don't tour.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    Yay I'm going to Manchester too! I would LOVE to see Pav skate with Clare.
    I was supporting Pav and Jess last year and was gutted they didn't get to do the Bolero, so you can imagine my pant-wetting delight when I got to see them do it live :D (against Ray. He won. Bah)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 38
    Forum Member
    Droog83 wrote: »
    Yay I'm going to Manchester too! I would LOVE to see Pav skate with Clare.
    I was supporting Pav and Jess last year and was gutted they didn't get to do the Bolero, so you can imagine my pant-wetting delight when I got to see them do it live :D (against Ray. He won. Bah)

I would love to see Clare on the tour with Pav or Matt as think they are both great partners and deserve a good girl skater to partner with,like Jessica was.Also she would bring some more exciting lifts to the tour as she is so small and they are both strong boys when do you think we will find out?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    No idea! Come to think of it I'd like to see Jess on the tour again, she was a fantastic skater and great to watch, just didn't have the public vote unfortunately :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not booking until early March, it hope it's not sold out.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 109
    Forum Member
    I'm going for the 1st time this year too. I have front row seats I booked it back in October....can't wait!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    galaxy83 wrote: »
    I'm going for the 1st time this year too. I have front row seats I booked it back in October....can't wait!!

Aren't they £55?
  • Options
    xKatieLxxKatieLx Posts: 4,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eviesmum wrote: »
    Too many couples there - and I heard something about a couple of the girls on your list so I don't think that will be it.

I'd rather Kieron was on it than Danny TBH.

Also whoever is with Gaynor will be practicing now I would think and Matt is in America so its not him. I wouldn't be surprised if Lukasz isn't skating with her and Alex with Ray.
    Which is..................

Also good point about Lukasz and Alex but it could be, although it's unlikely Andrei & Susie???

I really hope Andrei & Susie do a routine but it appears they won't be on the tour. :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    2 Months today!:D