Options

Garth Crooks

occyoccy Posts: 65,191
Forum Member
✭✭
Garth Crooks who appears on Final Score does really come across very arrogrant. He does have a false smile.

Comments

• Options
    LoonLoon Posts: 3,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like him! It's a shame he's not allowed to interview the players after a match- he was the king of the 59 word question that only requires a one word answer!
  • Options
    fizzler333fizzler333 Posts: 2,663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like him too, he is quite intelligent (for a footballer)
  • Options
    AzagothAzagoth Posts: 10,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Garth Crooks is one of the nicest men you could ever meet and one of the greatest footballers to ever grace our pitch.

He used to live in the next street to me and was always coming to our school to take PE lessons with us and give us football coaching. Our school used to back onto the Victoria Ground and my house is literally ~30s away, and there were many times that he just knocked on the door and handed over tickets for the day's game.
  • Options
    degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    Loon wrote: »
    I like him! It's a shame he's not allowed to interview the players after a match- he was the king of the 59 word question that only requires a one word answer!
    I don't like him for that fact. He probably confuses or just bores most of the players with his questions.
  • Options
    davie1924davie1924 Posts: 2,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really don't like him, he comes over as a smug know-all.
  • Options
    Doghouse RileyDoghouse Riley Posts: 32,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Garth tries to use words he can't pronounce.

He would like to be thought of as "erudite" but comes across as a numpty.
  • Options
    doom&gloomdoom&gloom Posts: 9,051
    Forum Member
    Ruins Final Score single-handedly, and now Sky Sports News is not on Freeview more people have to watch him, needs to be retired or given a sideways move.
  • Options
    occyoccy Posts: 65,191
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    doom&gloom wrote: »
    Ruins Final Score single-handedly, and now Sky Sports News is not on Freeview more people have to watch him, needs to be retired or given a sideways move.

Linesman job?:D