Options

Dancing on Ice 2011 - Final qualifying round - 16th January 2011 - ITV1 - 6.35 & 9.30

1383940414244»

Comments

• Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Luxvia wrote: »
    I'm truly gutted about Craig going out. I really wanted him to get through, I think he had probably more to give and he seem to bring quite a lot of fun to the show. I'm going to miss Maria as well, one of the best professional.

Did you vote for him?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 151
    Forum Member
    I absolutely love her, think she talks more sense and gives better feedback than Jason and Emma put together but has Karen got someone elses shoes on tonight? They look her-uge!!! Don't know if it was just the way she was sitting but there looked to be a massive gap between the end of her foot and the back of her shoe. Other than that, loved her dress and thought she looked lovely.
  • Options
    reclinewithmereclinewithme Posts: 3,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    The only downside now is that we have a fauxmance to look forward to and shoved down our throats :(

That's a good term for it, nice one! I liked Craig, shame he's out. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    Did you vote for him?

Yes, before and during the skate off.
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wish they had an xtra show like xfactor does, its good to see what goes on behind the scenes
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Luxvia wrote: »
    Yes, before and during the skate off.

Ah well, unlucky. Maybe he'll return to Neighbours...
  • Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,552
    Forum Member
    Glad Jennifer got through.

Shame Craig had to leave - but it was a stronger set of contestants than last week.

Had he been in the 1st show I think he would've stayed in
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glad Jennifer got through.

Shame Craig had to leave - but it was a stronger set of contestants than last week.

thats true stephen arnold would have left
  • Options
    mag99mag99 Posts: 814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Agree with this plus I don't think going first did him any favours. Shame there's a few I would rather have lost than Craig.
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 218,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a good term for it, nice one! I liked Craig, shame he's out. :(

The term has been around for ages :p

Problem is with these shows, some producers KNOW some of the GBP are suckers for a good fauxmance and will lap it up

Look at the JJJ AT for example, just about 5 or 6 months since BB11 finished and that thread is still going strong (onto part 105 now IIRC) about how 'great' and 'happy' the happy 'couple' are
  • Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,552
    Forum Member
    mag99 wrote: »
    Agree with this plus I don't think going first did him any favours. Shame there's a few I would rather have lost than Craig.

Agreed - We lost 2 characters over the past 2 weeks in Craig and Nadia.

Gonna be duller without them
  • Options
    jacksinclairxjacksinclairx Posts: 820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    am i the only one who was really impressed by Chloe and really looking forward to what she has to offer in the coming weeks???
  • Options
    reclinewithmereclinewithme Posts: 3,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    am i the only one who was really impressed by Chloe and really looking forward to what she has to offer in the coming weeks???

No, I was blown away, and pleased for her that she has now proved she deserves to be there on her own merits.
  • Options
    mag99mag99 Posts: 814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, I was blown away, and pleased for her that she has now proved she deserves to be there on her own merits.

Have to say she was better than I expected and came across as nicer but I hope her annoying Dad stays out of the way and lets her shine on her own merits.
  • Options
    ZaichikZaichik Posts: 467
    Forum Member
    I've been struggling to maintain interest this year with all the changes (which really haven't benefitted the show) and the non-celebrities, and Craig's departure has dented what little enthusiasm I had left.
  • Options
    shinnyrshinnyr Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I found Craig came across a bit annoying and it looks like so did most of the public. I didn't find him funny, but more of an attention seeker.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    The term has been around for ages :p

Problem is with these shows, some producers KNOW some of the GBP are suckers for a good fauxmance and will lap it up

Look at the JJJ AT for example, just about 5 or 6 months since BB11 finished and that thread is still going strong (onto part 105 now IIRC) about how 'great' and 'happy' the happy 'couple' are

i still remember the days of duvet cam on the live stream :mad::(