Options

Live Tour 2008

Comments

• Options
    TraceyUKTraceyUK Posts: 2,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its total bullshit that Scotland are getting ignored! They are calling this a UK tour BUT all shows are in England.

And how come Braehead was suitlabe last year and all of a sudden its not anymore. And what about the SECC Torvill and Dean themselves performed here many years ago and it was a fab venue for an ice show so to say there are no venues suitable is total crap.

After all we in Scotland watch the show AND do plenty voting too so why should we not get the tour here and also in Ireland and Wales as those have been missed out too.
  • Options
    AesaAesa Posts: 3,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm hoping I can go to the tour this year, luckily the dates for Liverpool are Friday/Saturday as well so Chris would be performing (provided he's not broken or anything). Would be on my owny though!!

It's a bit mad that they're not going outside of the UK!! Bit unfair on the rest of the fans. Maybe not all the tour dates have been finalised yet?
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TraceyUK wrote: »
    Its total bullshit that Scotland are getting ignored! They are calling this a UK tour BUT all shows are in England.

And how come Braehead was suitlabe last year and all of a sudden its not anymore. And what about the SECC Torvill and Dean themselves performed here many years ago and it was a fab venue for an ice show so to say there are no venues suitable is total crap.

After all we in Scotland watch the show AND do plenty voting too so why should we not get the tour here and also in Ireland and Wales as those have been missed out too.

We're onto a loser. Good old Londoners and the South East now have the pick of 2 venues with Wembley and the O2 Arena. How lucky can they get and they'll probably still moan about it being difficult to get to one venue or its easier for going there.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    laceyjo wrote: »
    We're onto a loser. Good old Londoners and the South East now have the pick of 2 venues with Wembley and the O2 Arena. How lucky can they get and they'll probably still moan about it being difficult to get to one venue or its easier for going there.

So why have a go at Londoners just because you're upset the tour didn't come to Scotland? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    beast1982beast1982 Posts: 5,350
    Forum Member
    Hiya, can anyone help me. Ive got tickets for Wembley in A2 D row 2. Does anyone know what the "D" means?! thank u
  • Options
    CrazyChickCrazyChick Posts: 2,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    beast1982 wrote: »
    Hiya, can anyone help me. Ive got tickets for Wembley in A2 D row 2. Does anyone know what the "D" means?! thank u

Should be a seating plan for Wembley here
  • Options
    beast1982beast1982 Posts: 5,350
    Forum Member
    CrazyChick wrote: »
    Should be a seating plan for Wembley here

Thank u for that! Im still puzzled with the D tho
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is kristina doing the tour?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    Yeah, Kristina is dancing with David Seaman
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

yayyyy
  • Options
    mag99mag99 Posts: 812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone out there in the London area who hasn't got tix yet some more dates have been released for Wembley on the Saturday and Sunday - some good seats still available if your quick!! A and B blocks rinkside when I last looked.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 391
    Forum Member
    More dates and tickets on the NIA website too. Good luck everyone wanting some :)
  • Options
    savethecheerleasavethecheerlea Posts: 7,004
    Forum Member
    Personally i think its unfair they missed scotland out.Since they disappointed alot of fans last year when they had to cancel.

They need to explain WHY they aren't doing NI, WALES OR SCOTLAND
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally i think its unfair they missed scotland out.Since they disappointed alot of fans last year when they had to cancel.

They need to explain WHY they aren't doing NI, WALES OR SCOTLAND

They won't explain they don't need to. Tickets are selling like hot cakes for the venues already decided for England, that's probably why extra dates have been released there. Whatever the reasons for not going back to Belfast and Glasgow is immaterial to the organisers and going by the tour dates, they're pretty much crammed full with only odd days free. They're not interested in letting people down, thats how I see it anyway.

Some people are lucky in that they can travel to whichever venue if they live centrally enough with good transport. Plus they can get the pick of brilliant seats as they've got a choice. of venues reasonably close enough.

Its all down to where you live. Personally, I'm still gutted at the lack of Glasgow dates but theres not a lot we can do about it. :)
  • Options
    InsideSoapInsideSoap Posts: 5,981
    Forum Member

Really? I was gutted when I found out she weren't on the tour so are you sure she's dancing with David Seaman? As she wasn't his partner on the show. Or is it because Pam is retired? I will be so happy if Kristina is going to be there. :D:D

EDIT: Wiki says he is skating with Melanie..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 475
    Forum Member
    InsideSoap wrote: »
    Really? I was gutted when I found out she weren't on the tour so are you sure she's dancing with David Seaman? As she wasn't his partner on the show. Or is it because Pam is retired? I will be so happy if Kristina is going to be there. :D:D

EDIT: Wiki says he is skating with Melanie..

Oh no! I wanted Melanie with Kyran! Isn't David rubbish? :confused:
  • Options
    jill1812jill1812 Posts: 12,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh no! I wanted Melanie with Kyran! Isn't David rubbish? :confused:

I'm assuming she's skating with Kyran as well. Both Maria and Matt had two partners last year.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That Wiki entry is wrong !!

The majority is right apart from:

Bonnie Langford is dancing with Pavel Aubrecht (not Matt)
    David Seaman is dancing with Kristina Lenko

Melanie is only dancing with the one partner (Kyran) !!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Wiki entry is wrong !!

The majority is right apart from:

Bonnie Langford is dancing with Pavel Aubrecht (not Matt)
    David Seaman is dancing with Kristina Lenko

Melanie is only dancing with the one partner (Kyran) !!

Where do you get this infor from ? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If I told you, I'd have to kill you !!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am going to the see The Tour at the O2 Arena on the April 29th. I am looking forward to it but am disappointed that I will not see Chris dancing on ice.

Here is a link to the official Dancing On Ice Tour website.

http://www.dancingonicetour.co.uk/home/
  • Options
    d0lphind0lphin Posts: 25,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spiky1 wrote: »
    I am going to the see The Tour at the O2 Arena on the April 29th. I am looking forward to it but am disappointed that I will not see Chris dancing on ice.

Here is a link to the official Dancing On Ice Tour website.

http://www.dancingonicetour.co.uk/home/

What a shame he won't be performing in all the shows. I only just realised (I'm a bit slow!) Thankfully he will be performing the night I go but it must be really disappointing for those fans who will miss him. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    More dates announced for Liverpool, they go on sale at 9am tomorrow
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29
    Forum Member
    Dont even get me started on the tour, they are calling it a uk tour, at which point in time did just touring in england become a uk tour?
  • Options
    kaz80kaz80 Posts: 1,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they don't appear to be coming to Belfast this year:(:(:cry: