Breakfast - Kate Silverton's nipples on view

DVDfeverDVDfever Posts: 18,535
Forum Member
✭✭
Meant to get this online a little while ago but here it is. Quality entertainment for the weekend (well, sort of)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8oC5Cv44aUQ

Comments

• revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not that chilly in Kenya, surely? :D
  • darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Still not worth the License fee, but getting there :D
  • barneybbarneyb Posts: 178
    Forum Member
    Hmm...interesting...:p
  • DVDfeverDVDfever Posts: 18,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    revolver44 wrote: »
    It's not that chilly in Kenya, surely? :D

That's what I wondered at the time :)

See how she manages to 'calm down' by the time they play a clip of something and then go back to her...
  • boxxboxx Posts: 5,335
    Forum Member
    She must really like cats.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,121
    Forum Member
    DVDfever wrote: »
    That's what I wondered at the time :)

See how she manages to 'calm down' by the time they play a clip of something and then go back to her...

I'd like to have seen that :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    boxx wrote: »
    She must really like cats.

I was going to go the 'Mrs Slocombe' route, but I'll refrain :)
  • thenetworkbabethenetworkbabe Posts: 45,554
    Forum Member
    About time they put the vivacious one back on breakfast or the news at one. At present breakfast induces the desire to go back to sleep and the one o'clock presentation is as depressing as the news.
  • Jon RossJon Ross Posts: 3,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was a bit disappointing. Nipples were being displayed more prominently than that in Doctor Who in 1977 (Pamela Salem in Robots of Death and Louise Jameson in Talons of Weng-Chiang, if you're so interested)!!! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I always thought Kate Silverton was pointless but that clip proves she has at least 2 good points about her :D
  • VennegoorVennegoor Posts: 14,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jon Ross wrote: »
    That was a bit disappointing. Nipples were being displayed more prominently than that in Doctor Who in 1977 (Pamela Salem in Robots of Death and Louise Jameson in Talons of Weng-Chiang, if you're so interested)!!! :D

Oh Pamela Salem link please, fancied her when she was the witch in the labyrinth thingy in the 70s.
  • PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Interesting to see people getting excited by the hint of nipples under a tshirt and yet no mention of the brave little cheetahs.
    Seems there are male bullying cowards in the animal world as well as the human.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vennegoor wrote: »
    Oh Pamela Salem link please, fancied her when she was the witch in the labyrinth thingy in the 70s.

Get the DVD, although it's not worth it if you just want to see the brief glimpse of her nipples. You might want to get a copy of the film "The Bitch", as I believe she has a topless sex scene in that film.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paace wrote: »
    Interesting to see people getting excited by the hint of nipples under a tshirt

There's not even much of her nipples to see. People are only making a fuss about it because she's a BBC presenter and they know she's never going to do a topless shoot.

Although I recall a discussion when she was on The Wright Stuff a few years ago and they were discussing the number of sexual conquests the presenters had behind them. Silverton revealed she had quite a few as I recall, so there have been plenty of guys who have probably seen her in all her glory.
  • Pepperoni ManPepperoni Man Posts: 7,798
    Forum Member
    I think some people need to get out a bit more if seeing the outline of her nipples through an unflattering top gets them all unnecessary
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They only do it to get attention and another job - Raworth did it on Tomorrow's World, when Forrester was heavily up the duff and he p[rog looked like it might continue; Kate Wotsit from GMTV also on a daytime show, where she was filling in and hadn't met Derek Draper.

KS knows as much about wild life as I do about make-up, but she is trying to hang on to the gig - struck me as a bit desperate.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paace wrote: »
    Interesting to see people getting excited by the hint of nipples under a tshirt and yet no mention of the brave little cheetahs.
    Seems there are male bullying cowards in the animal world as well as the human.

Bullying? What on earth are you on about? Please explain.
  • hallchallc Posts: 199,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jaccob wrote: »
    I always thought Kate Silverton was pointless but that clip proves she has at least 2 good points about her :D

Very good...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think some people need to get out a bit more if seeing the outline of her nipples through an unflattering top gets them all unnecessary

I agree. For God's sake, these people have all got the Internet! It's not exactly difficult to find pictures of women more exciting than you'll find on BBC Breakfast! :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jon Ross wrote: »
    I agree. For God's sake, these people have all got the Internet! It's not exactly difficult to find pictures of women more exciting than you'll find on BBC Breakfast! :rolleyes:

More exciting than sexy Sian? I don't think so ;)
  • ftvftv Posts: 31,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    About time they put the vivacious one back on breakfast or the news at one. At present breakfast induces the desire to go back to sleep and the one o'clock presentation is as depressing as the news.

She was back on Breakfast this morning:D
  • davidb201davidb201 Posts: 404
    Forum Member
    DVDfever wrote: »
    Meant to get this online a little while ago but here it is. Quality entertainment for the weekend (well, sort of)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8oC5Cv44aUQ

It's just as shame the rest of her is on view too!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She is on Breakfast this week. No nipples though:(:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure she still has them!!
  • I love EllieI love Ellie Posts: 8,009
    Forum Member
    I love Kate.