Simon tweets about 3 acts that could potentially sell records

2»

Comments

• Nastyman69Nastyman69 Posts: 4,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luke, Hannah and Tamera
    The other 2 that have to work hard is Rough Copy and KIngsland Road (UGH!!)
  • earldbestearldbest Posts: 3,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My guess is: Tamera, Sam Bailey (thanks to Mrs. O), Hannah/Nicholas/Luke/Rough Copy even though I didn't like RC
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Probably Tamera, Nicholas & Sam Bailey. Then Abi & Kingsland Road with a bit of work.
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Probably Tamera, Nicholas & Sam Bailey. Then Abi & Kingsland Road with a bit of work.

Tamera, Luke and Hannah. I don't think Simon's really interested in signing any of the groups at the moment and Abi, well...she's Abi so there isn't any chance of him signing her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JustArun wrote: »
    Tamera, Luke and Hannah. I don't think Simon's really interested in signing any of the groups at the moment and Abi, well...she's Abi so there isn't any chance of him signing her.
    Wow you're a mindreader now. More talented than your fave.
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tamera, Hannah, Luke. Rough Copy were absolutely horrendous last night :eek:
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member

LMAO. Abi is no where near the top 10. Even Miss Dynamix (one of my faves) who gave a very dire performance was miles ahead of your 'Angel' Abigail. :D
  • lkherelkhere Posts: 1,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think they are more pointing to the fact Simon doesn't tend to go for acts like Abi, she is better off getting support elsewhere tbh
  • felpcalibasfelpcalibas Posts: 5,547
    Forum Member
    Id say Tamera, Rough Copy and Luke
  • EEAS1997EEAS1997 Posts: 2,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would imagine that Simon favours Luke, Hannah and Tamera. These are, in my opinion and possibly his, the contestants who have genuine markability. Aside from Cher and 1D, I don't think I've seen this so early on. They're not exactly the 'best ever' contestants, but I can see huge things for all three of them. Hannah will probably have the least success out of the three, but will still have a couple of big hits. As for Tamera, she's going to be massive with the right direction. The same goes for Luke. He's going to appeal to a mass audience, maybe a somewhat niche audience, but is bound to have copious success in his own area.
  • pixel_pixelpixel_pixel Posts: 6,694
    Forum Member
    Eton road, Bad lashes and 2 shoes?!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 114
    Forum Member
    I'm presuming hes opening a record shop and is talking about people to work the till.

Loooooooooool
  • StephenHKentStephenHKent Posts: 1,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    T_Rebel wrote: »
    I reckon he's talking about Tamera for her image before her voice, Hannah for her unique vocal and possibly Rough Copy for their ability to mould very well together as a group. Oh and they have decent voices too.

Yeah, those three with Nicholas and Sam c being the other two. Simon knows that sam c is a great looking boy and that sam b and Nicholas May be great singers but they are too middle of the road.
  • abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    did he mean to position them outside hmv to ambush random passersby into buying CDs? :o
  • mimik1ukmimik1uk Posts: 46,701
    Forum Member
    I'm presuming hes opening a record shop and is talking about people to work the till.

post of the weekend

if there was an applause emote I would be using it

:D
  • aliyah101aliyah101 Posts: 13,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    unclekevo wrote: »
    Tamera, Hannah, Luke. Rough Copy were absolutely horrendous last night :eek:

Where are your ears at Kev? :p
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    aliyah101 wrote: »

I know! Tamera and RC weren't at their best last night but it was still alright! Luke has been progressively getting better and although it wasn't up there with Seal, it was still good.

Hannah was through and through the best last night. She didn't do her passionate thing in it yeah but the song doesn't need the old school soul! She SANG that song!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JustArun wrote: »
    LMAO. Abi is no where near the top 10. Even Miss Dynamix (one of my faves) who gave a very dire performance was miles ahead of your 'Angel' Abigail. :D
    Just as well the majority of this country don't have the same opinions as you then isn't it. ;)
  • 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    String9 wrote: »
    The first two, you got right, for different reasons. Rough copy, not on the radar, they won't even go far in the competition. Luke, would be the third, I suspect.
    Rough Copy have the pontential to be good but the past 2 weeks they have not gotten the right songs .
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    4troy7 wrote: »
    Rough Copy have the pontential to be good but the past 2 weeks they have not gotten the right songs .

Agree. They're an R&B band but they're singing dull dreary ballads each week.

They need to choose better songs or else they'll blow it
  • aliyah101aliyah101 Posts: 13,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Agree. They're an R&B band but they're singing dull dreary ballads each week.

They need to choose better songs or else they'll blow it

I agree - loved them the first week - they were my second fave but since then I've kind of been put off them. It's sad to know they picked their own song this week and yet it sounded so dated - makes me wonder if that's their own style.
  • SatnavvySatnavvy Posts: 5,211
    Forum Member

Love this
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aliyah101 wrote: »

Where are your eyes at Aliyah? :eek:

Note the full stop between Hannah and RC, I meant that Tamera, Luke, Hannah are Simon's three picks and Rough Copy were horrific last night :p