Hotels near Hammersmith Apollo

lulululu Posts: 4,685
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Can anyone recommend or give me some names of hotels within limping (and I mean limping!) distance of Hammersmith Apollo.

Thanks...

Comments

• skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lulu wrote:
    Can anyone recommend or give me some names of hotels within limping (and I mean limping!) distance of Hammersmith Apollo.

Thanks...

Hi

There is the Novotel in Hammersmith which is a pretty decent quality hotel.

Also if you go to the website www.activereservations.com .

This is a hotel booking company on the internet , the majority of London hotels are registered with them as well as hundreds of hotels worldwide.

When you get to the active reservations site then you will see a list of areas , click on London you then get a second page on that page are two boxes . In the lower box you will see the area Hammersmith and Fulham , click on that and it will then give you pages of hotels. Novotel is one of them and it has rooms from £69.

There are many other hotels as well , just make sure that the hotel you book is in the W6 area as this is closest to the Apollo.

You need a credit card to book on line , they dont charge you until you check into the hotel it is for guarantee only.

If you don't like the idea of using a credit card on line then at least you can get the hotel names and get their phone numbers from directory enquiries or something.

Anyway hope that is of some help.
  • lulululu Posts: 4,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    skp20040 wrote:

Anyway hope that is of some help.

Great help thanks :D. Got booked no problem, going to see Dream Theater in October so it's a while away yet...so hopefully not limping so much!

lu x