Options

Doc Martin (Part 7 — Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chapter 2 of "With This Ring" now loaded :)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6468285/2/
    Exactly, what could be more innocent than socks! :D

Chapter 3 of "With This Ring" is now up on FF. I hope you've enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. :)

Excellent. :):):)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    madmother wrote: »
    Excellent. :):):)

Many thanks! :):)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    LG,

Loved your newest 'With this Ring' post. the joke about baby names was priceless! :)

Looking forward to visiting with everyone on the forum. Have a great weekend folks!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CJones18 wrote: »
    LG,

Loved your newest 'With this Ring' post. the joke about baby names was priceless! :)

Looking forward to visiting with everyone on the forum. Have a great weekend folks!

Welcome to the forum. :):)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LG,

Hi and welcome :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 399
    Forum Member
    LG,

Welcome to the DM forum! Are you the same Jones18 who is writing "Such a Fool" on FanFiction? If you are, you're doing a great job.:)
  • Options
    whalewhale Posts: 616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry the delay again, I overslept....I'm at home today (WHOOHOOOO!!!) :D so, here are the links for RP ;)

Part1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR0INqPTLPA
    Part2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRLwGLppF4A
    Part3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtQR_NoR4RA

I hope I can catch up with all the good fics!....you people are so prolific writers!....I wish I knew which was the last chapter I read in every fic!!....:rolleyes:

Thks TC this was the best episode so far. May be he can try serenading LG under her window. What does everyone think of his voice!! Loved the birthday present, dead stick in soil, what a romantic could it resemble someone...

Great writing LG had a chuckle at the name... Also welcome to our shared madness CJ you have come to the right place!

Was that one of the episodes you saw live MM or was it an earlier one.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    LG,

Welcome Jones18, Looking forward to your next chapter :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    Portwenn59 wrote: »
    Welcome to the DM forum! Are you the same Jones18 who is writing "Such a Fool" on FanFiction? If you are, you're doing a great job.:)

Hello Portwenn59!

Yes, the same Jones18. So happy to be on the forum to visit with everyone from the fanfic site.

Thanks for the welcome everyone! This is going to be great. You folks have way too much fun!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I've just uploaded my first chapter of my story "If only" - my response to Sunanglais' challenge on fanfiction.net, I hope you enjoy it :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whale wrote: »
    Was that one of the episodes you saw live MM or was it an earlier one.

No, it was last week's so I didn't get tp hear him singing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LG,

Welcome CJ:):)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LG,

Thanks and welcome :)
    ozfan18 wrote: »
    I've just uploaded my first chapter of my story "If only" - my response to Sunanglais' challenge on fanfiction.net, I hope you enjoy it :)

Brilliant first chapter. Poor Martin had to deal with so many catastrophies, but he did it all for Louisa because he loved her so much, that's why the actual episode was such a farce... but I digress! Really looking forward to your next chapter :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks and welcome :)

Brilliant first chapter. Poor Martin had to deal with so many catastrophies, but he did it all for Louisa because he loved her so much, that's why the actual episode was such a farce... but I digress! Really looking forward to your next chapter :D

Thanks LG, glad you enjoyed it :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Very enjoyable. :):):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Very enjoyable. :):):)

Thanks MM. Still looking forward to your next update, especially after your last evil cliffhanger :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LG,

Welcome, always good to have another voice on the forum :):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Very cleverly done, very much enjoyed it and looking forward to the next one :):):D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lovely chapter :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks MM. Still looking forward to your next update, especially after your last evil cliffhanger :)

You're welcome. :)
    I'm hoping to update later today.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're welcome. :)
    I'm hoping to update later today.

Excellent :) I wondered if you'd been too busy to write as you'd been out buying laser guns and catfood :rolleyes:;):p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Very cleverly done, very much enjoyed it and looking forward to the next one :):):D
    sendibo wrote: »
    Lovely chapter :)

Thanks. Glad you enjoyed it :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Excellent :) I wondered if you'd been too busy to write as you'd been out buying laser guns and catfood :rolleyes:;):p

Nah, the laser gun was easy. The shark tank's been a bit difficult....:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chapter 21 of Rocky Road is now loading. Snigger.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chapter 21 of Rocky Road is now loading. Snigger.

oh MM how could you?:o:D:D:D:D
This discussion has been closed.