Options

NONE of the protestors who are causing the violence are actually students...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,990
Forum Member
This is a FACT :) so stop blaing the students because in reality it's just a few thugs who went just to cause violence NOT the students,
Sorry just getting a bit sick and tired of students getting blamed :p.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No it's loose supposition.
  • Options
    tysonstormtysonstorm Posts: 24,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're not? how do you know for sure? do you know those people who were doing the criminal damage and violence personally?

Just like how those in the EDL who cause aggro are just UAF Left Wing nutters trying to discredit the EDL by infiltrating them. LOL

Tell you what though, you have got to love the lame excuses the protester apologists are spouting out. :D
  • Options
    Ivor BiggunIvor Biggun Posts: 2,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is a FACT :) so stop blaing the students because in reality it's just a few thugs who went just to cause violence NOT the students,

How come those being charged are students?
  • Options
    welwynrosewelwynrose Posts: 33,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    err Charlie Gilmore 21 student at Cambridge studying History arrested on suspicion of criminal damage and violent disorder

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1338187/Charlie-Gilmour-pictured-trying-set-Supreme-Court.html#ixzz17zXMUJFr
  • Options
    TheDonkTheDonk Posts: 1,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is a FACT :) .

You're gonna need a bit more than that to convince the DS masses.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    welwynrose wrote: »
    err Charlie Gilmore 21 student at Cambridge studying History arrested on suspicion of criminal damage and violent disorder

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1338187/Charlie-Gilmour-pictured-trying-set-Supreme-Court.html#ixzz17zXMUJFr

Well that looks like the end of the thread as far as the OP is concerned.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah that pretty much winds this thread to a close.
  • Options
    duckymallardduckymallard Posts: 13,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course students have nothing to do with any violence.

Hang on a minute though. The chap who dropped the fire extinguisher on the Police at Millbank was a student.

Surely not :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perhaps we are going to get a Spanish inquisition type revision.
    tysonstorm wrote: »
    Yeah that pretty much winds this thread to a close.
    ONE, ONE of the protestors who are causing the violence are actually students...
    Of course students have nothing to do with any violence.

Hang on a minute though. The chap who dropped the fire extinguisher on the Police at Millbank was a student.

Surely not :eek:
    TWO, TWO of the protestors who are causing the violence are actually students...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not to mention the fact these guys wouldn't have bothered showing up if a student protest wasn't going on.
  • Options
    duckymallardduckymallard Posts: 13,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whip wrote: »
    TWO, TWO of the protestors who are causing the violence are actually students...

Well we're left with the implication that thousands of yobs hijacked a student march, which only 100-150 actual students bother to attend (that being the number that bothered to attend the rally)
  • Options
    Monkey_NewsMonkey_News Posts: 110
    Forum Member

Er....how exactly do you know its a 'fact' :confused: Do you have special abliities that we dont know about?

There clearly were students, as most of the people who have been arrested were students, including a moron who threw a fire extinguisher off a roof, and a vile little twerp who danced all over a memorial to dead soliders.

Out of the thousands protesting you are telling us that NONE of the ones causing trouble were students?

Are you going to admit you are wrong? Because you are.
  • Options
    embyemby Posts: 7,837
    Forum Member
    Tischlampe wrote: »
    Not to mention the fact these guys wouldn't have bothered showing up if a student protest wasn't going on.

It's obvious some students are taking part in the violence BUT don't be so naive to think that the thugs that gatecrashed this student protest don't do so with others ...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I love the picture of the "looted" boots, they look totally different to me.:D
  • Options
    jmclaughjmclaugh Posts: 63,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes and the moon is made of green cheese. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    These protests are NOTHING compared to next year when the cuts really start to kick in.

Mind you, with all this bad press I can see a lot of ordinary people staying away from any demonstrations in future.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    These protests are NOTHING compared to next year when the cuts really start to kick in.

Mind you, with all this bad press I can see a lot of ordinary people staying away from any demonstrations in future.

Will people be keeping away because of the bad press or because the likelyhood of the protest turning violent.

I think I'll keep away from the violence thank you and protest at the next General Election, with my ballot card.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Bring it on, our governments need a good kick up the arse.

I believe mp's would describe it as a "tough message".:)
  • Options
    Deep PurpleDeep Purple Posts: 63,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will people be keeping away because of the bad press or because the likelyhood of the protest turning violent.

I think I'll keep away from the violence thank you and protest at the next General Election, with my ballot card.

Everyone is getting stuffed by cuts, and people were hardly happy under the last Govt.

there is no justification for the violent protests, and most people will turn away from supporting causes that end up like this.
  • Options
    DuckSeasonDuckSeason Posts: 1,367
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Charlie Gilmour aka the pillock climbing the cenotaph wasn't just a student, he was a Cambridge student.

If all these mean old anarchists hijacking the protests (and there certainly were a lot), why weren't the NUS so terribly keen on condemning the violence? The argument that none of the violence came from students is weaksauce.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone is getting stuffed by cuts, and people were hardly happy under the last Govt.

there is no justification for the violent protests, and most people will turn away from supporting causes that end up like this.

Exactly.

This is why I'm just going to bide my time and wait until the next General Election and make my voice heard then.
  • Options
    Constant PMTConstant PMT Posts: 3,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeh & i'm Kylie Minogue :rolleyes:
    For a start that hippy swinging on the flag was a student, living in a £million house.
    Not to mention most of the others.
    And even if what you said was fact, which it isn't, students knew trouble was going to kick off again, so why go along & put yourself in the thick of it?
    The same as the next protest will be.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,341
    Forum Member
    I bet the rioters consisted of people:-
    Who're sick of politicans and the the way politicians carry on and think they're above the law and're sick of being ignored.
    From 'respectable' middle/upper class backgrounds with rich mummies and daddies who're very succesful lawyers.
    Genuine trouble makers.
    If anybody shoukld be charged with inciting riots, it should be the polticians.
  • Options
    trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It's a shame a reckless few are spoiling any positive impact these protests could have made.

I'm more scared of the way the police handle these demonstrations than I am of your general protester.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

"This is a FACT "

LOLZ......

Back to school sunshine, if you dont know what the word "fact" means, you should'nt be opening your mouth about a damn thing.