Options

Brian Harvey, his leccy bill and the Old Bill

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I don't even care about this fool- just wanted to post that I love the thread title :D
  • Options
    stvn758stvn758 Posts: 19,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sad to see such a great talent reduced to such - oh hang on. :o

:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sara Webb wrote: »
    The man is an utter goon, should stick to running himself over.

Yeah I have to say, once a man runs over his own head, nothing else he does would surprise me. :D
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    googleking wrote: »
    I noticed that the video is on David Icke's youtube channel. But what I can't work out is whether Icke is supporting the loon, or mocking him? Anyone know?

Well, considering what I've heard from David Icke in some of his interviews, I'd say he's probably supporting him. It's unbelievable some of the stuff David Icke comes out with when being interviewed. I think Brian Harvey's gone from completely sane, to.....needing help.
  • Options
    hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tara27 wrote: »
    If your home looked like that why would you post it on youtube. A £12 bucket of white emulsion would sort that out Brian.......what a dump.

Yep, that`s what I was thinking:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,204
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    googleking wrote: »
    I noticed that the video is on David Icke's youtube channel. But what I can't work out is whether Icke is supporting the loon, or mocking him? Anyone know?

from some of the comments on the youtube site, it seems some people see it as an evil corporation/abuse of police powers situation

and not just a cheapskate skimping on his electric bill.