✭✭
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELzlaWt1Wzo&list=UUOIeG57ze1ZVvfpyJIloNrw

God forbid Chris left before the newbies! :o

- what a tit.

Comments

• jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does all make you wonder if Chris has always been a bit like he is lately. He was barely seen talking on most highlight shows outside of diary room clips until recent. Now he cant seem to stop yapping lol
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've supported Chris from the start .... have to admit I'm now struggling to hang on to him. Continuing to try and give him the benefit of the doubt. I've not really been paying much attention this last week and getting the gist of the picture from opinion on here (hence me hanging on cos I know what you lot are like :p)
    But from what bits I have gleaned for myself .... I'm thinking it would be hilarious if Chris went over Pav this week :D
  • ForVendettaForVendetta Posts: 120
    Forum Member
    "He's different from us because he's thinking about the priza all the time" - Christopher. Guess he can't win now because he's said a bad thing about Pav.

What's with the cringey background music?
  • JustinCredibleJustinCredible Posts: 19,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL, why do they have to add sinister music to make Chris seem worse? It's like The Simpsons when Groundskeeper Willy was accused of being a pervert. "But listen to the music, he's evil!"