Options

Dame Elizabeth's handy hints ..

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,293
Forum Member
✭✭✭
A brilliant money- saving idea: don't eat :D
... Liz Hurley has infuriated dietitians by revealing that to keep herself looking slim she almost skips breakfast entirely.

Her morning routine consists of mugs of hot water, an occasional espresso followed by a mid-morning snack of oat cakes..........

Hurley divulged details of her dramatic diet on her Twitter page following a recent holiday on a yacht in the South of France....

‘Mugs of hot water first thing, maybe an espresso and a few oat cakes mid morning.’

Earlier she had tweeted: ‘Another workout in the gym with the Australian and an awful lot of hot water. Sick of it now.’

Comments

• Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ok, I'm not Dame Liz's biggest fan, but she's just describing what she does herself, not suggesting that anyone else try it. And I can't see much wrong with what she's suggesting - if it works for her, why should anyone else be getting in a knot about it?

And she always looks pretty healthy so can't see the problem.
  • Options
    Nuts In MayNuts In May Posts: 1,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's the Daily Misogynist - they can't resist a pop at any female if they feel it's outside their remit of middle class 'normality'.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is news??!

She's been prattling on about her 'no food' diet for years, not forgetting the infamous 'six raisins for tea' comment and eating meals with tiny plastic cutlery.

What a bore this woman is. :yawn:
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    This is news??!

She's been prattling on about her 'no food' diet for years, not forgetting the infamous 'six raisins for tea' comment and eating meals with tiny plastic cutlery.

What a bore this woman is. :yawn:

LOL. I missed that little gem! :D