Chris sucking up to Helen?

Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
Forum Member
✭✭
3.19pm: Chris and Helen are having a deep and meaningful, in sunglasses. There's something quite troubling about it.

- is Chris licking Helen's arse too?

:o

Comments

• aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    There is no more room up helens arse so we have to evict somebody
  • yorkie11yorkie11 Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe Chris is starting to like her. shock horror.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    3.19pm: Chris and Helen are having a deep and meaningful, in sunglasses. There's something quite troubling about it.

Maybe he's just having a convo. It actually isn't the first time. Again, like Jale, he has no allegiances. He gets on as best he can with everyone.

This fascination with Helen's rear is getting obsessional. She actually needs to shut her mouth and give her rear a chance imo.:D
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is possible to have a conversation with someone without it being perceived as 'ass licking.' I daresay they've had other conversations at some point in the house but with all the arguing that would seem pretty tame to show us methinks.

:)
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

No he is treating her in a civil manner just like he treats everyone else.

It is not compulsory to be in a gang or make enemies.

Just being yourself is perfectly acceptable.
  • Radical JoeRadical Joe Posts: 15,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't you get it yet, OP? It's only HMs the forum doesn't like that arselick Helen, the others just have civil conversations with her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris knows Helen's screws are loose, but if you're stuck in a confined space with the same group of people for weeks on end you're bound to have conversations here and there with people you wouldn't normally choose to associate with. Maybe even find you relate to them on some level.
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't you get it yet, OP? It's only HMs the forum doesn't like that arselick Helen, the others just have civil conversations with her.

I do, sir.

That's why I added the :o...
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Annsyre wrote: »
    No he is treating her in a civil manner just like he treats everyone else.

It is not compulsory to be in a gang of make enemies.

Just being yourself is perfectly acceptable.

Yes, just as he always has.
  • Angie_PlastyAngie_Plasty Posts: 6,333
    Forum Member
    To be honest I'd almost forgotten Chris was still in it.

Is he 'asslicking' Helen though?

Nope.
  • PretzelPretzel Posts: 7,858
    Forum Member
    amelie_ wrote: »
    Chris knows Helen's screws are loose, but if you're stuck in a confined space with the same group of people for weeks on end you're bound to have conversations here and there with people you wouldn't normally choose to associate with. Maybe even find you relate to them on some level.

I agree. He's an adult, he's basically a nice person,(from what we've seen so far) and what's more Chris knows that he's got to live with Helen. I'd take his strategy over Ashleighs current one, or Toyas when she wouldn't talk to Jale (or Helen later) any day.

Also, he's said he's been bored in there and maybe he's interested in what she's got to say.
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    It is possible to have a conversation with someone without it being perceived as 'ass licking.' I daresay they've had other conversations at some point in the house but with all the arguing that would seem pretty tame to show us methinks.

:)
    Exactly!

Don't get me wrong, when there is real ass licking going on, esp over a sustained period and/ or with clear motive, then all good, but this continuous 'up their ass/ ass licking' stuff is starting to get out of hand on here now. :D

Talks to someone- ass licking
    Talks to someone twice- they're up their backside
    Doesn't talk to someone- moody
    Talks to someone about someone else- backstabbing/ two faced/ bitchy

This place. :p
  • moonlilymoonlily Posts: 7,893
    Forum Member
    aggielane wrote: »
    There is no more room up helens arse so we have to evict somebody

:D ah but will they have to be surgically removed?
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I've gone right off Chris now after reading these two sentences, to me now he is worse than Helen, who I am starting to quite like after hating her just a minute ago :p
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's being civil. He's the same with them all, though some he can have better banter with than others. I love how he keeps his little Gems for the DR :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm a Jale supporter. I still think it's ridiculous calling everyone including Jale arselicks just because they get on, speak to or generally tolerate Helen

Chris is probably being tactical and trying to gauge Helen's opinion on who they are likely to save. He is imo very tactical. Hence his dr conversations and his horror at them being disclosed to the hm's.

I can't imagine within the house he is very popular. Out here he is. Aaron had similar tactics imo and went on to win.

I still like him though and can't defend Jale, then not defend him for similar "offences".
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    Well he was massaging her feet the other day.

But fortunately that was part of the pampering task rather than of his own accord.
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AOTB wrote: »
    Exactly!

Don't get me wrong, when there is real ass licking going on, esp over a sustained period and/ or with clear motive, then all good, but this continuous 'up their ass/ ass licking' stuff is starting to get out of hand on here now. :D

Talks to someone- ass licking
    Talks to someone twice- they're up their backside
    Doesn't talk to someone- moody
    Talks to someone about someone else- backstabbing/ two faced/ bitchy

This place. :p

Exactly!

It's tantamount to saying if you quote someone and agree with their post, you are ass licking rofl!!!

;-):D

I'm having a jest btw!!! :):)
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well he was massaging her feet the other day.

massaging her feet, or in other words, licking her arse? :p
  • ZadethZadeth Posts: 5,450
    Forum Member
    GONE RITE OFF HIM!!!! omfg i canne believe dis. RUINED CHANCE TO FINAL1! GET HIM OUT!ONE11!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably to do with;

2.58pm: Chris's speech has brought the panel of girls to tears.

https://twitter.com/BBUKLive/status/483610427390439424/photo/1

which happened not long beforehand :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    Pitman wrote: »
    I've gone right off Chris now after reading these two sentences, to me now he is worse than Helen, who I am starting to quite like after hating her just a minute ago :p

Lol :D:D:D
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is it that any HM that is civil or appears to be be friendly towards Helen is deemed to be an 'arse licker', or 'up her arse'?

I must admit to being previously drawn into the primary school playground type taunting, but that was to highlight the hypocrisy of a certain HM who is obsessed with Helen's anus & its apparent contents.

Can't people on here get that adults can get over disagreements & become civil, or, heaven forbid, friendly, for the sake of an easier life in the BB house?
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why is it that any HM that is civil or appears to be be friendly towards Helen is deemed to be an 'arse licker', or 'up her arse'?

^ This, is exactly why I started this thread.

Just because Jale is civil to people this forum dislikes she is apparently a fake and up Helen's arse.

If that is what Chris fans believe Jale to be, then he must be too right? :o

;-)
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^ This, is exactly why I started this thread.

Just because Jale is civil to people this forum dislikes she is apparently a fake and up Helen's arse.

If that is what Chris fans believe Jale to be, then he must be too right? :o

;-)

Absolutely.

This forum is utterly ridiculous at times.

I sometimes think I've gone back in time to my school days when I read some of the stuff on here.

It's staggering that HMs like Jale, who are reasonable & civil are frowned upon for being forgiving, trying to get along with people & improve relationships in the house.

I'd have thought the likes of Jale would be lauded for trying to improve the mood of the house, because if ever a house's mood needed improving, it's this BB house's.