Options

Chris sucking up to Helen?

Comments

• Options
    Cara-maeCara-mae Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glad there are some sensible people in this thread, re ass-licking.

I can't abide my next door neighbour , but, I'm civil to her that does not make me an ass- licker.

Good for Chris and Jale for being the way they are and not like the other two girls.
  • Options
    xNATILLYxxNATILLYx Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    Omg Chris talked to Helen
    No way , i am so not liking him anymore. It is a joke. Call the police.

I mean OP seriously. People will create a thread about thin air next. They live with each other 24/7 they will be talking to each other at some point yes even Helen.
    I didn't even think that live tweet was worth a second thought let alone a thread.

Also this is separate to Jale. One convo is different to siding with her and following her around like a lapdog.

Edit - even if this thread is in jest and to argue what is the difference and going against other FM points it is still annoying seeing these kind of threads.
    You are right about stupid threads , maybe this thread will knock sense into other posters about creating threads over very small things.
  • Options
    Rufus KnightsRufus Knights Posts: 3,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see what the problem is. Helen is actually quite a popular figure in the house. She gets on with most people.
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^ This, is exactly why I started this thread.

Just because Jale is civil to people this forum dislikes she is apparently a fake and up Helen's arse.

If that is what Chris fans believe Jale to be, then he must be too right? :o

;-)

Well yeah have to agree with you.:)
  • Options
    GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
    Forum Member
    Pitman wrote: »
    I've gone right off Chris now after reading these two sentences, to me now he is worse than Helen, who I am starting to quite like after hating her just a minute ago :p

Tell me about it. I woke up hating Helen but by lunchtime, I realised how misunderstood she is and I wanted her to win. Then at 3pm, I read about all her £180 clients and now I really don't like her at all. Helen to win. :D
  • Options
    yorkie11yorkie11 Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't see what the problem is. Helen is actually quite a popular figure in the house. She gets on with most people.

Yes I agree she does. I'm warming to her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yorkie11 wrote: »
    Yes I agree she does. I'm warming to her.

I'm glad people are now seeing the good qualities Helen has.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad people are now seeing the good qualities Helen has.

Such as.....
  • Options
    BonniekiltyBonniekilty Posts: 2,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    I've gone right off Chris now after reading these two sentences, to me now he is worse than Helen, who I am starting to quite like after hating her just a minute ago :p
    :D
  • Options
    Alpha32Alpha32 Posts: 2,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Talking to someone doesn't mean they're sucking up to that person. He's locked up in a house with 12 other people, some he likes and some he may not but to get along, without causing arguments, they will talk from time to time.

Does that mean he's sucking up? No.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    amelie_ wrote: »
    Such as.....

There is a reason why she gets on with most people in the house. Don't be fooled by the edit which will often focus on the most controversial moments in the house. Yes, Helen has had the odd disagreement with housemates but that only represents a tiny minority of her time in the house. For the most part she's a fun housemate who is very popular with most.

When you are thrown into a house with a bunch of strangers then you're not going to get on with everyone but Helen gets on with most. Jale, Kimberley, Winston, Chris, Marlon, Ash and Steven are all good friends with Helen.

Remember Helen deals with many people in her job so she is naturally a people person.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    There is a reason why she gets on with most people in the house. Don't be fooled by the edit which will often focus on the most controversial moments in the house. Yes, Helen has had the odd disagreement with housemates but that only represents a tiny minority of her time in the house. For the most part she's a fun housemate who is very popular with most.

When you are thrown into a house with a bunch of strangers then you're not going to get on with everyone but Helen gets on with most. Jale, Kimberley, Winston, Chris, Marlon, Ash and Steven are all good friends with Helen.

Remember Helen deals with many people in her job so she is naturally a people person.

:o She doesn't talk to them:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I was asking about her good qualities. Whether she has them or not (and I'm sure she does have some), absolutely none have been evident as far as the show goes. Popularity isn't necessarily one.

See the thing about popularity is that the worst bitches are often the most popular ones. These friendships (or alliances really) are often born out of people trying to protect themselves and their social standing rather than genuine kinship. I would concede that Ash and Helen seem to have a friendship and understanding with eachother, but do I take Ash as an upstanding guy himself whose values and judgement of character would be something I'd go with myself? Em, not really. I haven't seen any rapport really with the others you've mentioned.
  • Options
    Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    Context OP...context.?

Maybe they are in the smoking area and just had a chat while they were smoking up their cancer sticks...Chris is a nice guy, he'll talk to anyone.

He's hardly on Kim and Jale's scale of arse kissness.
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This one is very straight forward what does 3.19 info tell you sod all basically lol We know nothing on the convo at all.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well he did reduce Helen to tears in the Man Up task by talking about the fact that he was deeply depressed last year. I'd imagine their, er, 'deep and meaningful' conversation was about that. So not really arse-licking in that case then.
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    most of them are , they are like flies around Cow sh*t :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well he did reduce Helen to tears in the Man Up task by talking about the fact that he was deeply depressed last year. I'd imagine their, er, 'deep and meaningful' conversation was about that. So not really arse-licking in that case then.

That showed Helen's compassionate side. I thought that was a moving moment.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    AOTB wrote: »
    Exactly!

Don't get me wrong, when there is real ass licking going on, esp over a sustained period and/ or with clear motive, then all good, but this continuous 'up their ass/ ass licking' stuff is starting to get out of hand on here now. :D

Talks to someone- ass licking
    Talks to someone twice- they're up their backside
    Doesn't talk to someone- moody
    Talks to someone about someone else- backstabbing/ two faced/ bitchy

This place. :p

Ahhh but it's entertaining ....as long as it's not taken too seriously. The Anus inserting/removal posts can be quite amusing at times. Imo ..of course :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oddly enough, it did actually. :)

That was quite a strong reaction from her - I imagine (though I'm only speculating) that she has felt like that at some point in the past and so could relate to what Chris was saying.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I wonder if it's possible for her to correlate her attitude towards people (Chris on the first night anyone?) and things that would drive people into depressive episodes. It's an interesting thought.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    amelie_ wrote: »
    I wonder if it's possible for her to correlate her attitude towards people (Chris on the first night anyone?) and things that would drive people into depressive episodes. It's an interesting thought.

Helen is just naturally a very caring and compassionate person. She has always been that way.
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    cazziekay wrote: »
    Ahhh but it's entertaining ....as long as it's not taken too seriously. The Anus inserting/removal posts can be quite amusing at times. Imo ..of course :D

Ha ha, don't worry, this place always amuses me. :D ;-)
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    xNATILLYx wrote: »
    Omg Chris talked to Helen
    No way , i am so not liking him anymore. It is a joke. Call the police.

I mean OP seriously. People will create a thread about thin air next. They live with each other 24/7 they will be talking to each other at some point yes even Helen.
    I didn't even think that live tweet was worth a second thought let alone a thread.

Also this is separate to Jale. One convo is different to siding with her and following her around like a lapdog.

Edit - even if this thread is in jest and to argue what is the difference and going against other FM points it is still annoying seeing these kind of threads.
    You are right about stupid threads , maybe this thread will knock sense into other posters about creating threads over very small things.
    Context OP...context.?

Maybe they are in the smoking area and just had a chat while they were smoking up their cancer sticks...Chris is a nice guy, he'll talk to anyone.

He's hardly on Kim and Jale's scale of arse kissness.

:cool: Normality is resumed. Jale talking to Helen = arse licker whilst Chris talking to Helen = nice guy ^_^
  • Options
    Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    :cool: Normality is resumed. Jale talking to Helen = arse licker whilst Chris talking to Helen = nice guy ^_^

Chris not talking about other HM's while talking to Helen (two people having a civil conversation) Jale talking to Helen about other HM's and joining in Helen's opinions about those HM's is bitching.

BIG difference.