Te pendulum has swung to Android now

2»

Comments

• Anika HansonAnika Hanson Posts: 15,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zack06 wrote: »
    The Nexus 4 is Google's flagship, not Android's. Samsung, HTC, Sony and LG all have flagship Android handsets of their own. There is no one "poster" device in the ecosystem imo. Samsung may have a hold over Android, but the Galaxy S4 still has competition which is the beauty of the ecosystem.

Isn't that what I said :confused:
  • alan1302alan1302 Posts: 6,336
    Forum Member

You did - he has managed to confuse even himself :D
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alan1302 wrote: »
    You did - he has managed to confuse even himself :D

I'm not confused at all. In fact if you read back my posts on this, I've simply stated the same thing over and over again. It's you who keeps diluting the original premise of the conversation by adding superfluous information into it.
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You said the Nexus 4 is "Android's" flagship which I disagree with. It's promoted and designed by Google therefore it's a Google flagship representing Google's vision for Android, just as the Galaxy S4 and HTC One represent Samsung and HTC's visions for Android respectively. :)
  • alan1302alan1302 Posts: 6,336
    Forum Member
    Zack06 wrote: »
    I'm not confused at all. In fact if you read back my post, I've simply stated the same thing over and over again. It's you who keeps diluting the original premise of the conversation by adding superfluous information into it.

You responded to Anika's post first though...