WHATM:BBUSA15 6pm-6pm BST (10am-10am BBT); Jul 12 - 13 ; Spoilers Included

Comments

• InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    Just saw a brief Helen nip slip on feeds :eek:
    Forum Member
    McCrea just announced to the HoH room (Candice, Elissa, Helen, Amanda, Judd) that he got MVP.. surely not? :confused:
    Forum Member
    Seems McCrea WAS lying about getting MVP (to convince Candice), it was definitely Elissa.

As soon as Elissa kicked Candice out of the room ("Go and enjoy your evening!" lol) it became clear that Candice is the lowest in the hierarchical structure, in part because she was unwilling to go against Howard.
    Forum Member
    Amanda just told Howard that he's going on the block because he's the only one who can win PoV if Jeremy plays.. says that Jeremy is the target, if they can't get him out then Aaryn is going home.
    Forum Member
    Seems Helen made a deal with GinaMarie prior to HoH comp that they would not nominate eachother, Helen says she has to honour the agreement.
  • Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen to Elissa: "The show does not want us to put up Howard". Fish...
    Forum Member
    Elissa hasn't been told she's MVP and she's just presuming? IDK what's going on.
    Forum Member
    Elissa just said she won MVP and nominated Spencer?
    Forum Member
    Elissa having a tearful "I want to go home" moment because McCrea and Amanda are angry at her for nominating Spencer instead of Howard.
  • starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Elissa can put up who she wants, it's annoying how you can get people just trying to bully people into what they want in the American version of BB. It's better if things like the MVP are kept secret, I think there should be a rule that it can't be revealed who got it. That makes things much more unpredictable for HGs as well, some may not like that within the game but I really think the audience like that rather than were everything is all controlled in the house.
  • Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elissa and Helen are so horribly bad at this game it's hilarious.
    Forum Member
    Jokers
    3:34 AM All houseguests are asleep. NT
    5:42 AM Fish NT

And now over half an hour later its still on fish.. wonder if they're just sleeping or if something happened?
    Forum Member
    Fish gone, half of them are awake and it's just gone 6am their time.
  • Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    Fish gone, half of them are awake and it's just gone 6am their time.

Been catching up with yesterdays feed and Elissa said she had to get some sleep because they had to be up early. I didn't hear why though?
    Forum Member
    Helen was called to the DR a while ago, and now there's been fish for 10 minutes. Probs picking veto players?
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Weird why they were woken so early. I did read something about a possible movie tie-in, so maybe it's both veto and a luxury competition today, though I don't see why they would do both today when typically nothing much happens on a Sunday other than scrambling after the veto comp.
    Forum Member
    Feeds back. GinaMarie was picked.
    Forum Member
    Candice is also playing veto.
    Forum Member
    Veto players
    HoH - Helen
    Nominee - Kaitlyn
    Nominee - Aaryn
    MVP's nominee - Spencer
    Random draw - GinaMarie
    Random draw - Candice

Edit: Judd is hosting

Plan is to backdoor Jeremy.. they're worried that Kaitlyn wouldn't use it on herself, and that GinaMarie might not use it. In which case, plan would be to evict Aaryn.
    Forum Member
    Jeremy catching onto the idea that he might be backdoored.

GM says she doesn't know what she would do if she won PoV
    Forum Member
    Kaitlyn just told GM that Amanda has told her that they're backdooring Jeremy and if she (Kaitlyn) doesn't use veto if she wins it she will be evicted.
    Forum Member
    Kaitlyn and GM seem to think that if noms stay the same then Spencer will go home.. Kaitlyn says if GM wins it she can't use it.

Tears in the storage room.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooh, could be another interesting week in store then if Kaitlin wins the veto. In a strange way, I kind of hope she does, because whilst I would love beyond love Jeremy to go home this week, it'd make for an interesting rest of the week if Kaitlin has the veto but doesn't play it.

Edit:
    It appears that Kaitlin would use it on herself, but has asked GinaMarie not to use it if she wins. (Which would probably see Aaryn evicted)

It's looking a win-win at this point, because there's almost no chance that both Aaryn and Jeremy survive this week.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kaitlin says she "feels so close to that kid." That kid, Jeremy, twice called her "that bitch" in a recent convo w/ another HG.
    Forum Member
    Now Kaitlyn has told Jeremy he might be backdoored, he's scrambling - telling Andy "if I win this week i'll let y'all decide who I put up".

"I really deserve to be here, and it would suck not to have the chance to defend myself".