Options

Capaldi_Capaldi Who?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 90
Forum Member
Seems to be the biggest question at the moment haha, a mysterious user with a name connected to a Sci-Fi writer who once backed Moffat, but the DOB of 2000? Meaning a fake DOB for Facebook account under the same name? It's all a mystery....

Capaldi_Capaldi this is just a bit of banter in case you take offence, it just seems your the talk of the forum!

Comments

• Options
    saladfingers81saladfingers81 Posts: 11,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    4th thread about one forum member this week.

This is exactly the problem with the constant thread starting and total disregard for other people using this forum.

Can we please get back to discussing Doctor Who?
  • Options
    DWA9ISDWA9IS Posts: 10,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    4th thread about one forum member this week.

This is exactly the problem with the constant thread starting and total disregard for other people using this forum.

Can we please get back to discussing Doctor Who?

I agree!
  • Options
    stocklenstocklen Posts: 4,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lotrjw wrote: »
    I agree!

Agree too.

One (or two) users here lately with forum diarrhoea.

Mentioning no names so as not to make it personal, but.... come on guy(s) - this is a forum for all, and not just for one or two who feel the need to start a dozen new threads a day.

Nothing wrong with starting threads.. but recently there have been ones started to answer questions raised in another. As has been mentioned before PLEASE do a search or check page 2 at the very least before starting a new thread - be sure that you cannot contribute in an existing thread before starting a new one.

...less is more sometimes.
  • Options
    Tom TitTom Tit Posts: 2,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's really no mystery or interesting talking point: some kid with with no idea about forum etiquette signs up and immediately starts making himself a pest with attention-seeking behaviour. At this stage: ignore and do not indulge him.
  • Options
    DWA9ISDWA9IS Posts: 10,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tom Tit wrote: »
    There's really no mystery or interesting talking point: some kid with with no idea about forum etiquette signs up and immediately starts making himself a pest with attention-seeking behaviour. At this stage: ignore and do not indulge him.

Quite true about forum etiquette, I didnt know much about it before signing up last year but Im sure like many do I picked up things quickly.
    Obviously some kids wont understand and will find it hard to pick things like this up quickly, but I would say that it would be poor of the rest of us, to think of posters like this as a troll.
    Just ignore anything out-rightly silly or out of place, there is also the alert button to try and get mods to delete or move stuff that should't be in the Doctor Who forum.
    If enough threads get moved to general discussion, or silly stuff gets deleted, then people will get the idea.