Criminal Minds Season 8 US Pace No Spoiler

124»

Comments

• Options
    StressMonkeyStressMonkey Posts: 13,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    platelet wrote: »
    As long as Garcia still had access to her PC she would have been able to track him down, after all

fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to the unsub

PMSL.

I weakened and watched the last two episodes.

I wish I hadn't.

As much as Luke Skywalker has let himself go, I was cheering for him.
  • Options
    malcy30malcy30 Posts: 7,175
    Forum Member
    InDee wrote: »
    Since when were Rossi and Strauss together??! Just watched the season finale and it was mentioned. Must have been asleep for all of season 8!

Oh and totally agree hume, I find JJ incredibly self righteous.

You guessed they were sleeping together in an earlier episode when Garcia and Reid go to a SciFi convention with Reid dressed as Tom Baker's Doctor Who with the long scarf.
    As Garcia sees Kevin with his new girlfriend they walk away and see Rossi. He says he has been up all night at a Cuban cigar convention but looking behind him in the distance they see Strauss also exiting the hotel. Is obvious they had been there together.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    malcy30 wrote: »
    You guessed they were sleeping together in an earlier episode when Garcia and Reid go to a SciFi convention with Reid dressed as Tom Baker's Doctor Who with the long scarf.
    As Garcia sees Kevin with his new girlfriend they walk away and see Rossi. He says he has been up all night at a Cuban cigar convention but looking behind him in the distance they see Strauss also exiting the hotel. Is obvious they had been there together.

Thanks for that malcy30, will have to watch that episode again. As far as I can remember that was the season finale of season 7. I must have been too busy thinking how cute Reid looked to notice anything else!
  • Options
    plateletplatelet Posts: 26,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PMSL.

I weakened and watched the last two episodes.

I wish I hadn't.

As much as Luke Skywalker has let himself go, I was cheering for him.

Yeah I came back for the finale as well, just to see how they'd wrap up the replicator. About the best I can say is it didn't finish on a cliffhanger - which leaves me with an out. Also suggests that the writers were not expecting renewal

I would have liked Gideon to have come back and killed them all off, but given Mandy's disillusionment with the direction the show took (especially the violence) that was never going to happen.

So back to my prediction for the finale:
    platelet wrote: »
    The only variant is the finale
    • Big Bad stalks the team - [highlight]Check[/highlight]
    • Someone gets kidnapped - [highlight]Check[/highlight]
    • Team chase the small bad by mistake - [highlight]Ish[/highlight]
    • Looks like one of more of the teams contract is up - [highlight]Check ish again[/highlight]
    • Roll credits

Well close enough I think, certainly nothing that surprised me.
    I won't be back for season 9 I'm afraid. I think for me the show is over