Options

Casualty - Georgia Taylor Amazing tonight

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
Forum Member
Found this episode really gripping and couldn't stop watching. Georgia Taylor was outstanding and I love how the charcter has evolved over the years and how she has ended up the way she is.

The mental health has been played out convincingly as everything that happened to do with Mary is Ruth's way of asking for help....something she has never really done before. Great episode.

Comments

• Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    I felt so sorry for her, Georgia is amazing by anyones standard.

I did kinda guess the Mary/Ruth thing but it was still well done.
  • Options
    linfranlinfran Posts: 5,607
    Forum Member
    Was brilliant, gripping stuff. But don't forget to mention all this on the Casualty thread.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As I said in another thread. I think she is such an amazing actress. Tonight was just another example of it. Every storyline she has had in Casualty has been pretty hard hitting, from the depression which lead to the suicide attempt to this storyline now and the steady decline into, I just think there is very little others who could have done it tbh.

The thing is, looking back she was even great in Corrie as well. I just think it's about time she won something.
  • Options
    M@nterikM@nterik Posts: 6,982
    Forum Member
    Kerry_x_F wrote: »
    Found this episode really gripping and couldn't stop watching. Georgia Taylor was outstanding and I love how the charcter has evolved over the years and how she has ended up the way she is.

The mental health has been played out convincingly as everything that happened to do with Mary is Ruth's way of asking for help....something she has never really done before. Great episode.

She really is an exceptionally talented actress.

I still have the episode from a few years back where her character started the descent into illness.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    linfran wrote: »
    Was brilliant, gripping stuff. But don't forget to mention all this on the Casualty thread.:)

just on my way over there now
  • Options
    londongirlGrelondongirlGre Posts: 23,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with the OP. Georgia Taylor was brilliant, tonight.
  • Options
    AntoniaAAntoniaA Posts: 6,640
    Forum Member
    I hope Georgia Taylor gets an award for that performance, she was excellent.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 193
    Forum Member
    She was really good. A Toyah and Leanne reunion on Corrie would be epic.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't usually watch Casualty, but I flicked channels and it had just started, and I just couldn't switch over. She was absolutely outstanding.
  • Options
    tvqueen1905tvqueen1905 Posts: 82,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is just outstanding :)

can someone remind me what happened with Mary? and when her mental illness started
  • Options
    monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,964
    Forum Member
    georgia's trending on twitter :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One of the best actresses on tv :)