Options

Eastenders - 07/02/1011 Episode Discussion

Comments

• Options
    LemonadeManLemonadeMan Posts: 81,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michael is terrible, isn't he?

I don't know why Afghan worried about her shirt, you have about fifteen million white items of clothing, you dozy cow, you'll live.
  • Options
    RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Michael this time round.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Am I the only person who actually likes Michael, although it may be because he's attractive rather than because he's a decent character :o
    Really enjoyed tonights episode- Max punching Michael was the highlight, I'm loving Max at the moment. :D I'm also liking the storyline with Janine and Whitney, although how stupid can she get, stealing that guys wallet when he knows where she lives?!
  • Options
    dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,281
    Forum Member
    kyri wrote: »
    I like Michael this time round.
    So do i:eek:

Quite a good episode again tonight and i've said it before and will say it again but had this been Santas Era then Tonight's episode would have been a new week so i give Bryan Kirkwood that and nice to see him carry it on from Thursday.

I think Micheal could fit into EastEnders after all
    i actually found him quite funny tonight
    and he is actually quite goodlooking:eek:

Darren was quite funny but now Vanessa is starting to show what a Nasty Bitch she really is

Afia might as well F*ck off because she can't act and is boring so no loss there

Loved Janine and Whitney's scenes and it was nice to see
    Janine back as a bitch:D

Good start to the week 8/10
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why are people saying Vanessa is a bitch? She was working to get Darren his job back at the car lot and she succeeded. He should thank her and of course she`s going to stick up for Jodie.
  • Options
    Eve3275Eve3275 Posts: 1,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why are people saying Vanessa is a bitch? She was working to get Darren his job back at the car lot and she succeeded. He should thank her and of course she`s going to stick up for Jodie.

Because she wasn't doing it for Darren and she was SUPER super bitchy about making damn sure he knew it - and then then followed it up with kissing Michael. :D I like Vanessa better as a bitch though; at least it makes her interesting and she reminded me a bit of Cindy or what Cindy would be like if she was still there now.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lauren__ wrote: »
    Janine is so fantastic
    I loath her
    Tanequil wrote: »
    Michael Moon is one useless character.
    Now I think he's OK:o
    I like Darren and Tamwar's friendship
    Me too
    Juner wrote: »
    Tamwar and Afia are so dull. I hate this story.
    I think they are quite sweet:)
    Whitney is dimmer than an energy saving light bulb.
    Agreed
    Juner wrote: »
    Love Darren and Max.
    Agreed
    Yoshi Fan wrote: »
    I think I'm in a minority, but I really like Darren.
    I have always liked Darren
    malaikah wrote: »
    Haha - "Not in the face!"
    Great line
    Fashion wrote: »
    The Masoods really can't help themselves can they.
    They are rather selfish
    Whitney :confused: he knows where you live.
    Stupid girl:rolleyes:
    kyri wrote: »
    It's hilarious how the worse Janine gets, the more people genuinely love her.
    I don't:mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,693
    Forum Member
    Really liking Michael now, thought he was good tonight and loved the 'Not the face' line, think he is going to be a really good character once he really gets going. Tonight was the first time I didn't like Vanessa - I didn't think she ever had a problem with Darren and now all of a sudden she does, inconsistent. I'm wondering how Roxy is going to get her money back from Phil??
  • Options
    Guido9Guido9 Posts: 3,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't find thread on tonight's episode

If there's one, please post a link

I think the students on here that start the majority of such daily threads (such as "Love Will Prevail" et al) are probably busy devoting the majority of their time towards their exams at the mo.! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ASH_23 wrote: »
    Really liking Michael now, thought he was good tonight and loved the 'Not the face' line, think he is going to be a really good character once he really gets going. Tonight was the first time I didn't like Vanessa - I didn't think she ever had a problem with Darren and now all of a sudden she does, inconsistent. I'm wondering how Roxy is going to get her money back from Phil??

If I'd been Darren I'd probably have told Vanessa where to stuff her Hollywood-esque plastic face and horrible, condascending attitude! - what a bitch...... but sadly at his young age you're probably not likely to :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another filler episode on the whole I think , particularly with Janine getting a duff duff - over a minor (potential)intimidation of Whitney that will probably peter out in no time at all - hopefully! Still, the show still seems to be consistent - consistently poor that is. I'm just guessing that it's all just the lull before the storm though when the truth comes out over the baby swap - and when the fireworks will then ensue, a la the Danielle reveal to Ronnie, nearly two years on.......!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved that episode, Regardless of what people say the show has got over the bad patch of the end of last year and is getting great again, I have loved the past couple of weeks and the Janine/Whitney partnership is great, Micheal is a great addition to the show also! Can't wait for the rest of the weeks episodes :-)
  • Options
    The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I missed it. yet I don't really care. I could go and watch it on iplayer but can't be bothered!
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    The_abbott wrote: »
    I missed it. yet I don't really care. I could go and watch it on iplayer but can't be bothered!

Fascinating.
  • Options
    bazellisbazellis Posts: 5,405
    Forum Member
    First episode in a while that didn't annoy me, quite enjoyed it actually:eek::)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fascinating.

well at least my comment was about the episode. Your reply has adds nothing to the discussion ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm encouraged by last night's ep. Starting to feel again like I am really interested in storylines!

Very interested how things are going to pan out with the Masoods/Afia's family ... Also the suggestion that Jane/Mas aren't finished with yet

Starting to look forward to the baby swap being resolved

Janine seems back to her best and hoping they are going to make her & Whitney's 'antics' into a running storyline and not just forgotten about in a couple of weeks with Whit back at Pats or something

Phil & Shirley coming back from holiday to find Roxy knowing what happened to her money is even interesting to me!

happy days hopefully :)

(for me, not for EE residents, obviously :p)
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    The_abbott wrote: »
    well at least my comment was about the episode. Your reply has adds nothing to the discussion ;)

Not really, considering you haven't watched it. Try again.

Whitney's hair was a mess last night. <insert smug smilie that makes me look a tool>.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not really, considering you haven't watched it. Try again.

Whitney's hair was a mess last night. <insert smug smilie that makes me look a tool>.

yes it was it was that I didn't watch it.
  • Options
    RoobsRoobs Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    I'm liking this new, bitchy Vanessa. About time they made her interesting.
  • Options
    vestachellesvestachelles Posts: 439
    Forum Member
    I absolutely loved Tamwar: " word, word, word, word I love you". So cute.
  • Options
    Jackie BrownJackie Brown Posts: 3,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ASH_23 wrote: »
    Tonight was the first time I didn't like Vanessa - I didn't think she ever had a problem with Darren and now all of a sudden she does, inconsistent. I'm wondering how Roxy is going to get her money back from Phil??

She only had a problem with him once him and Jodie announced their engagement and she realised her Jo-jo would be saddled to Darren Miller. She probably thought they would have fizzled out as a couple or something.
  • Options
    bazellisbazellis Posts: 5,405
    Forum Member
    Roobs wrote: »
    I'm liking this new, bitchy Vanessa. About time they made her interesting.

Pointless obnoxious character - git rid!:mad:
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michael might be OK when he settles down. His intro winning things at darts was a bit contrived and weak. Are we supposed to like him or not? He squints too much for my liking.
    Max punching him was the best bit of the episode though.

Prefer Vanessa being a bit of a bitch but Albert Square is already over populated by nasty bitchy women.

Will Roxy come up of a way of getting her money back from Phil? I doubt it.
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,273
    Forum Member
    I absolutely loved Tamwar: " word, word, word, word I love you". So cute.

He is so sweet :D