• Options
    buffyslaybuffyslay Posts: 1,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    jojo2008jojo2008 Posts: 4,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From the spoilers I've read, it doesn't sound like we actually see Ronnie hand Tommy back over to Kat
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45,402
    Forum Member
    jojo2008 wrote: »
    From the spoilers I've read, it doesn't sound like we actually see Ronnie hand Tommy back over to Kat

Yeah, I've read some where that we see Ronnie walk into the vic and up to Kat, it finishes, and then the next episode is of the next day.

I dunno if it's true though, I hope not.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think its obvious that we wont see Ronnie telling Kat..It's a let down because they started this stupid storyline so they should at least finish it well with Kat/Ronnie scenes..I know they had to end it early but come on, They could have came up with something better!
    Looking forward to this weeks episodes :)
  • Options
    miles19740miles19740 Posts: 14,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have they not done it yet? For goodness sake, talk about stretching it out. When it is all done and dusted, will someone let me know? I find the whole plot sick.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 216
    Forum Member
    Trust him to be dressed in a zebra print baby-gro. Soo cute!
  • Options
    buffyslaybuffyslay Posts: 1,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    miles19740 wrote: »
    Have they not done it yet? For goodness sake, talk about stretching it out. When it is all done and dusted, will someone let me know? I find the whole plot sick.

yes - its been so long, what 4? months? what an absolute lifetime...

should be more like neighbours where entire storylines are wrapped up in a week.

I personally like the long burners
  • Options
    The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    matty_a wrote: »
    I think its obvious that we wont see Ronnie telling Kat..It's a let down because they started this stupid storyline so they should at least finish it well with Kat/Ronnie scenes..I know they had to end it early but come on, They could have came up with something better!
    Looking forward to this weeks episodes :)

I think Ronnie will hand Tommy over and say "its Tommy" or words to that effect and walk out the vic (so don't see her hand herself in) and Kat is left gobsmacked. Doof Doof

Then next week Kat and ALfie are getting Tommy checked out and Ronnie is with the police.

They are keeping a showdown between Kat and Ronnie for later on when Ronnie gets bail.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The_abbott wrote: »
    I think Ronnie will hand Tommy over and say "its Tommy" or words to that effect and walk out the vic (so don't see her hand herself in) and Kat is left gobsmacked. Doof Doof

Then next week Kat and ALfie are getting Tommy checked out and Ronnie is with the police.

They are keeping a showdown between Kat and Ronnie for later on when Ronnie gets bail.

Ah Thanks, I didn't know they were keeping the showdown for later, That's good :)
  • Options
    ::Adam::::Adam:: Posts: 7,223
    Forum Member

Why should it bother you? You don't watch EastEnders anymore as you keep reminding us, so why should it bother you?

And - I'd rather a plot streched out a little bit, rather than a plot that ends in a week like with Lucas' in Neighbours and how he couldn't walk, to walking, in the space of a few episodes.
  • Options
    TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Me too, I stopped watching and just keep up to date thanks to all the wonderful FMs on here. Once it's all over I may well tune in again.