Britney Spears *Appreciation Thread* (Part 2)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,793
Administrator
DEADLY_17 wrote: »
i love teaser 11:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Fhw8u_zd1A&feature=player_embedded

The teasers are good there keeping the momentum of the song going and come Friday it will be finally here and promo will be weeks away i cant wait.
    Admin Notice: This thread is continued here: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1052802

Comments

• DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
      Forum Member
      Oh we in Part 2 :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0sMajI7tlM

Part 2 Ready for the Femme Fatale era :D
    • If_U_Seek_AmyIf_U_Seek_Amy Posts: 3,775
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Britney's shooting for Out Magazine today...here's a corset that's been submitted for the shoot:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=168590556521333&set=a.141480599232329.23838.141449495902106&theater

It's gonna be a black and white shoot based on the works of Helmut Newton...that means it going to be very nude and very stylish!
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,793
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Whoop whoop - Part 2!:D
      76 hours til βritney's new vid!:D
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Britney's shooting for Out Magazine today...here's a corset that's been submitted for the shoot:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=168590556521333&set=a.141480599232329.23838.141449495902106&theater

It's gonna be a black and white shoot based on the works of Helmut Newton...that means it going to be very nude and very stylish!

looks real classy :cool:
      Forum Member

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Femme Fatale Style Shoot :eek::D

hope shes holding a gun :o:p:D
      Forum Member
      MTV doing LIVE chat after the HIAM world Premier:
      http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1657987/britney-spears-hold-it-against-me-video-premiere.jhtml

Wonder if Britney will Participate ? or maybe Adam or Brian??
    • rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      MTV doing LIVE chat after the HIAM world Premier:
      http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1657987/britney-spears-hold-it-against-me-video-premiere.jhtml

Wonder if Britney will Participate ? or maybe Adam or Brian??

Getting excited now!

Tomorrow I'll probably still be rewatching the Grammys, then I'll be in full on hyped up mode for the Video! Can't wait!

I just know she won't disappoint!
      Forum Member
      she wont :)

its just as fans its frustrating we have no promo yet but its coming we just have to wait :D
    • umr3000umr3000 Posts: 1,942
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      A cover shoot for 'Out' magazine is a very good choice as Britney does a have a loyal gay fan following.. therefore it's good for her to reach out to them in this way.

Other magazine covers/interviews I hope she does in the bnear future are: firstly a 'Rolling Stone' one talking all about her new music in great detail and career ambitions for the future.
      Secondly I think she should definitely do a magazine like 'Vanity Fair' which is very up market, respected and highly regarded... she could discuss her realtionship with Jason, being a mum, life in general, fashion and beauty.
      Thirdly I think we definitely need to see Britney do a really raunch and sexy shoot for either 'FHM' or 'Maxim' really put her back on the map as a sex symbol.
      Forum Member
      HIAM video WILL be Available WorldWide on Vevo.

Great news.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Wow the fans are getting antsy, BRITNEY PROMO is a trending topic on twitter. I can feel their frustrations, the Circus era was written off as a method to get Britney back in the groove but her complete lack of participation so far in this era feels like Circus era part 2.
    • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,998
      Forum Member
      Oooh only just noticed that we're on to a second part. :) took us long enough.

perfect in time for the album launch.
      Forum Member
      Wow the fans are getting antsy, BRITNEY PROMO is a trending topic on twitter. I can feel their frustrations, the Circus era was written off as a method to get Britney back in the groove but her complete lack of participation so far in this era feels like Circus era part 2.

i dont think its anything like Circus Era Theres much more interaction with Britney i.e with Twitter. Even Adam is Tweeting alot about stuff.

Circus era the Hype was her comeback they know now her Legacy must continue, i cant wait for Promo to begin to show how its done :)
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      i dont think its anything like Circus Era Theres much more interaction with Britney i.e with Twitter. Even Adam is Tweeting alot about stuff.

Circus era the Hype was her comeback they know now her Legacy must continue, i cant wait for Promo to begin to show how its done :)

I hope so but its we heard the song for the first time over a month ago and we're yet to even hear Britney utter the words 'Hold It Against Me' or 'Femme Fetale' from her own lips. We haven't seen Britney perform at a major event since 2007 and we haven't seen her kill since 2004!

I did have high hopes for this era but I've since adjusted my expectations. All I'm expecting is a magazine cover or two, a radio interview with Ryan Seacrest and maybe a performance on Good Morning America.

I would love more, but I get the feeling they're going to rely on Britney's name alone to sell FF.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      I hope so but its we heard the song for the first time over a month ago and we're yet to even hear Britney utter the words 'Hold It Against Me' or 'Femme Fetale' from her own lips. We haven't seen Britney perform at a major event since 2007 and we haven't seen her kill since 2004!

I did have high hopes for this era but I've since adjusted my expectations. All I'm expecting is a magazine cover or two, a radio interview with Ryan Seacrest and maybe a performance on Good Morning America.

I would love more, but I get the feeling they're going to rely on Britney's name alone to sell FF.

Totally agree..... and I fear you may be right.... what a dissapointment this would be :(
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      ALBUM NEWS:

"On Thursday, Britney Spears will debut her new music video for 'Hold It Against Me' at 9:56 p.m. ET on MTV and MTV.com," as well as on VEVO and across all of her official social properties: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Myspace. "MTV News is hosting a live discussion on MTV.com following the premiere, with a full hour of special guests breaking down the new video and looking forward to what we can expect from Femme Fatale."

MTV reveals that their "Hold It Against Me" discussion will be, "hosted by MTV News' Jim Cantiello," and "will stream live Thursday, February 17, at 11 p.m. ET on MTV.com an hour after her big video's world premiere."

Don't miss Britney Spears' "Hold It Against Me" video premiere Thursday, February 17, at 9:56 p.m. ET, followed by a live discussion on MTV.com at 11 p.m. about the new clip and what's next for the pop star!

sourse:www.britneyspears.com
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Justin Bieber Tweets About HIAM Video Premiere with 12th Teaser
      QUOTE:
      My girl @britneyspears vid for Hold It Against Me is premiering thurs night on @mtv. ...wanna watch it? Watch it! -http://goo.gl/MMTUx

Very cool I must say!
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Personally my favourite cover version of 'Hold It Against Me' so far... it's by 'Sam Tsui'... check it out below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxTDK1S5qJ0&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,998
      Forum Member
      umr3000 wrote: »
      Personally my favourite cover version of 'Hold It Against Me' so far... it's by 'Sam Tsui'... check it out below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxTDK1S5qJ0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

He does quite a lot of covers. He has a good voice.
      Forum Member
      Britney said herself promo announcements will be made soon my guess is on Friday the announcement will take place.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Britney said herself promo announcements will be made soon my guess is on Friday the announcement will take place.

Here's hoping the promo she mentioned actually includes herself because I'm already dissapointed that on Thursday after her music video premiere on MTV she will not be part of the special show discussing her album and the video in detail instead we get so called industry experts and special guests.... what a big letdown the ONLY person discussing her new music and video she be the woman herself!!
    • ben1993ben1993 Posts: 1,215
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Video tomorrow! :) Can't wait to see it all over the music channels. All we need then is the promo announcement! C'mon Brit!
    • ben1993ben1993 Posts: 1,215
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Some Infro on FF from PopJustice. Not confirmed or anything, but I believe it.

Hi my name is Alex i'm a spanish producer but i'm now on LA working on a future project, and I have been working in the same studio of Britney Spears Conway Recording Studios my best friend is working on Britney's album as assistant producer and i talk to him about Britney's new album but he's not allowed to talk about the album but he can talk about his experience in the studio with Britney Spears and this what he told me:

"
      - First don't believe anything about tiles, songs backup tracks or something because No one has heard the songs only the producers and writers.

- I cant tell you anything about the tracks, everyone involved in the proyect have signed a confidentiality agreement, if someone leak info about the tracks, lyrics or just a word about the it will be sued.

- Britney's very professional, she's working really hard on the album, she's always funny and dancing in the studio (she's beautiful and tiny) Dr. Luke is Britney's right-hand man she described to him the sound she wanted for the album and he's doing an amazing job about it, we receive tons of demo tracks everyday, he select the best tracks and then she recorded the tracks.

- When Dr.Luke play the tracks for her, nobody can talk or make noise, she don't like that, she listens intently and then she says 'I'm feeling it' or 'Next'. she's really funny and always making jokes.

- She comes to the studio not always for recorded, sometimes she's just here to see the work of the producers if she don't like something she say "Can we try something different?, "i don't relly like that beat" or "i want more happy sounds more energy".

- I think she definitely deserves more credit as producer but they will not give her credit because all the producers in the industry are very pretentious and she's humble so she's not going to ask for credits.

- One day she called us to record a track at 1 AM only because she was in the mood and very excited then she gave us vanilla cookies and coffee, she's adorable i think she is the best person I've worked."
      Forum Member
      Britneys the most down to earth Person in showbiz, she is just so sweet.

We wont see the video until Friday plus DayBreak has the exclusive premier just wanna know what time it be shown
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      OMG they're licking her!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nGPl2_YLh4

After a string of pointless so so teasers, this one is awesome!
    This discussion has been closed.