Hollo and GonchHollo and Gonch Posts: 4,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I LOVE Charlie btw... I so hope he is gay in real life :D
  • Options
    SnowyfaceSnowyface Posts: 1,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually thought he was going to come out when he said he had a secret! Its so obvious.. come on!

Same! Charlie is such a gentleman, love him :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    These club scenes are so blatantly faked! The way they speak to each other at a volume that's barely above a whisper - ridiculous! When I got clubbing, I have to literally shout into my friends' ears to be heard!

they are filmed in the daytime when it's not open to the general public lol
  • Options
    Hollo and GonchHollo and Gonch Posts: 4,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is more like it :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arg cannot act for sh*t
  • Options
    GilashGilash Posts: 7,137
    Forum Member
    I LOVE Charlie btw... I so hope he is gay in real life :D

I like Charlie, I think hes the best looking one out of all the guys. :)

Edit -Ooh its all kicking off
  • Options
    ChuhChuh Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow Billi really showed her true colours there... yet another classless member of the cast. God is the only nice one Charlie!?
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually LOVE TOWIE :D:D
  • Options
    ItsAnObsessionItsAnObsession Posts: 2,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was classic TOWIE :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    classic towie ending :D:D

still no Lauren then, has Lydia upset the producers too? i think there was 1 shot of her tonight!
  • Options
    SnowyfaceSnowyface Posts: 1,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chuh wrote: »
    Wow Billi really showed her true colours there... yet another classless member of the cast. God is the only nice one Charlie!?

Think so!
    :eek:

Has Chloe ever been involved in a row? She seems nice :) Disappointed we didn't see Tom K tonight :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Snowyface wrote: »
    Think so!
    :eek:

Has Chloe ever been involved in a row? She seems nice :) Disappointed we didn't see Tom K tonight :(

That's true - I do like Chloe, she's lovely too. Hopefully Tom K will be back soon, TOWIE desperately needs some eye candy!
  • Options
    ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Catching up with this episode now. No apperance from Lauren Goodger, has she deffo been axed then? It's a shame, because despite what's happened, I do think she's perhaps one of the most genuine characters in the show.
  • Options
    katy18katy18 Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    Frankie, Cara and Billi pretty much summed up exactly how I feel about Jess. Love how they confirmed that Jess isn't really with Ricky and has another boyfriend. The argument in the club had me in stitches. That Billi is a feisty one!

I noticed though that Jess said Gemma and Arg told her about the comments, yet Gemma immediately went to Arg and blamed it him for the row. She really does refuse to take any responsibility for anything.
  • Options
    revans33revans33 Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Catching up now.. Gemma's getting on my nerves already 'he's a lovely bloke, he came straight up to me and said I don't like skinny girls.' Yeah he sounds like a right charmer :rolleyes:

Gok Wan is funny 'What a lovely generation' :D haha

Chloe is so sweet. And it was obviously staged but I smiled when the guy in the dice costume walked through the middle of Tom P trying to give Lauren a kiss :L

I felt bad for Charlie when he was talking about his insecurities, he's so much more genuine than all the others. Little Chris was sweet with him as well :)

Billie is a stirrer, don't see the point in her. And Arg is a muppet, don't spend so much on something if you're going to leave it lying around for someone to sit on. I did laugh at his last few comments 'can't you say you overheard it' and 'well i'm clearly not having my eyebrows done ttomorrow' what a tool :L
  • Options
    nats18nats18 Posts: 8,216
    Forum Member
    Has anyone else noticed theres something that happens to the ok ones on this show like Arg was pretty much the best character in s1 got annoying now he's pretty bad. Gemma was decent in the one where she came in now she's annoying I really do hope they are acting
  • Options
    Off_the_hook13Off_the_hook13 Posts: 17,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some of their egos have really inflated since they first joined TOWIE. Gemma and Arg were my favourites for a while but they've both become really full of themselves.

Chloe and Joey have always been great though. :D
  • Options
    simonk243simonk243 Posts: 3,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any news on Lauren has she been axed or not ?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watch this, all the time thinking, these people cannot be serious.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still can't get over the fact that when Gemma was having a go at Arg, all he had to say was 'I'm having a tough night, Ricky Rayment sat on my glasses and I can't even get my eyebrows done tomorrow' so full of himself :D
  • Options
    MajorkeyMajorkey Posts: 328
    Forum Member
    Arg admitted he'd broken the 14k watch he had on loan! They missed a huge opportunity for some comedy there.

As a bloke I'm partial to Jess but she could have done a bit more fact finding before steaming in.
  • Options
    MajorkeyMajorkey Posts: 328
    Forum Member
    cooperone wrote: »
    I watch this, all the time thinking, these people cannot be serious.

It's usually easy to tell the contrived scenarios from the spontaneous stuff (and the spontaneous moments are always the best) - the setups are by definition not serious.
  • Options
    LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    Chuh wrote: »
    I still can't get over the fact that when Gemma was having a go at Arg, all he had to say was 'I'm having a tough night, Ricky Rayment sat on my glasses and I can't even get my eyebrows done tomorrow' so full of himself :D

Ha yeah! :D sooo funny.
  • Options
    Off_the_hook13Off_the_hook13 Posts: 17,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't believe Lauren P is interested in Tom P for one second. Don't think she'd go for someone like him, or as young especially after what happened with Kirk.

It seems like the producers want to pair everyone up in random combinations.

Couldn't stop laughing during Charlie & Little Chris' convo.
    I love both of them, Charlie is really sweet and a real gent, Chris is so awkward and does/says so many cringeworthy things but he's quite sweet.
  • Options
    katy18katy18 Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    simonk243 wrote: »
    Any news on Lauren has she been axed or not ?

On her twitter yesterday she said she was not on the sunday show but did not say she'd left.