Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 109)

1148149150151152154»

Comments

• MissCelticMissCeltic Posts: 18,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Helenlou81 wrote: »
    I would say the overall plan is mostly about Brendan but whats happening at this time, not really. I mean if next weeks goes how I think it could it looks like Brendan might write off a debt over a kiss so really they are rewritiing him for the plot and making him gullible at the drop of a hat.

God I truly hope by the end of next week he knows Ste loves him or hes just going to come across as a stalker for continuing to annoy Ste.

I think that if Brendan truly believed that Ste loved him he would be content to wait and not interfere.
  • Ready Steady GoReady Steady Go Posts: 39,592
    Forum Member
    MissCeltic wrote: »
    I think that if Brendan truly believed that Ste loved him he would be content to wait and not interfere.

But how would he get him back?

Ste's not going to go running back to Brendan on his own accord, not when things are this bad between them.
  • ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blimey I'm watching that Prime Suspect that the guy who has written the Fall did, if it's anything like this it is going to be both grim beyond belief and bloody amazing. :eek:
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,750
    Administrator
      Admin Notice: This thread is continued here: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=58520611#post58520611
    This discussion has been closed.