Samsung Tocco

sootygirlsootygirl Posts: 2,311
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi Everyone

I've given up on getting a nokia, they are all ugly!!

I'm thinking of a Samsung Tocco... Does anyone have any thoughts on them? It seems to be a really cool phone. But thought I'd check with the experts here on DS first! :D

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,750
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My friend has one and she hasn't complained about it yet, although I don't speak to her often lol.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had one for about a fortnight. Good phone, nice screen, battery life was decent, web browsing was good and it played Youtube videos. I hadn't had a buttonless phone before though and I went back to my old Voda v810 because I just couldn't get on with it. Scrolling through photos or text messages used to be annoying - it would often jump back to the top or something (can't remember now). Texting was horrible too, I used to hit multiple keys at once and couldn't get any sort of typing speed.

They might just be characteristics/foibles of any touch screen phone though, I would say try and have a go before you get any keyless handset in case you don't like it. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    its my first touch screen and i love it, granted im still getting used to texting and scrolling through things but no complaints so far :)
  • fi~fi~ Posts: 5,481
    Forum Member
    i like mine, texting was a pita to begin with but slowly got it sorted
  • coopermanyorkscoopermanyorks Posts: 21,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It as no Gps on it , so it was discounted by me
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want a Toca :(
  • sootygirlsootygirl Posts: 2,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone

I have ordered one!!!

Bit nervous cause I have NEVER had anything other than a Nokia, so this should be fun.... :)
  • Mrs DoodlesMrs Doodles Posts: 4,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sootygirl wrote: »
    Hi Everyone

I've given up on getting a nokia, they are all ugly!!

I'm thinking of a Samsung Tocco... Does anyone have any thoughts on them? It seems to be a really cool phone. But thought I'd check with the experts here on DS first! :D

I was tempted to get one of these phones when i wanted a new one but decided on a C905 instead looks a cool phone.
  • Kitty WrinkleKitty Wrinkle Posts: 16,159
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sootygirl wrote: »
    Thanks everyone

I have ordered one!!!

Bit nervous cause I have NEVER had anything other than a Nokia, so this should be fun.... :)

I have a Tocco and I love it :D

I started out with mobile phones with a Nokia, but have had three different Samsungs now. :)