Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, at least his next series might have a slightly different theme than him "suffering"

Oh no I imagine it will be exactly that:

V/O: Peter is finding it hard to cope with Emily's stressful pregnancy.

Peter (tearfully): Oh God it's so hard, Emily's just suffering so much and (voice breaks) it hurts (sobs)

*camera frantically pans away from Emily who is clearly just fine*
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    Kat_12 wrote: »

Peter (tearfully): Oh God it's so hard, Emily's just suffering so much and (voice breaks) it hurts (sobs)

And others will imagine them to be a happy loving couple celebrating the birth of their new baby. It is all in the perception.
  • Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    And others will imagine them to be a happy loving couple celebrating the birth of their new baby. It is all in the perception.

I am imagining what Peter's 'reality' show might be like for the sake of a joke about how pathetically contrived it has been in the past (at least what I've seen of it).

I don't imagine what his life is actually like because I don't actually care. I occasionally amuse myself at his (and other zelebs) sheer idiocy and desperate attempts to cling on to most pathetic of fame. I have no interest in him beyond that. And, bar bearing her no ill will, my interest in Emily is absolutely nil.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »

In an intimate portrait shared with the viewers of their reality show? :rolleyes:

You are correct, it's all in the perception.
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think there is a big difference between living with children on army bases to dragging a demanding, helpless child around the world's trouble spots, which is what I assumed she meant.

As well as the baby.

This is true , although there are women who leave their children behind to work in those areas , armed forces etc.
    Not ideal , but it has been done

BIB....:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lion5
    I had my daughter at a late age and got pregnant within weeks of deciding to try ... I flew through pregnancy.. Had no health issues and my daughter was 9lb 1oz ... I think a lot of the time it's down to the woman's health how a pregnancy progresses... Oh and I worked up until a week before she was born

9lb 1oz, wow I bet you felt that :eek::eek:
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so horrified Peter has irresponsibly knocked up his serious girlfriend who he loves and has known for years and wants to marry! What an outrage and a bad example to set for J&P, who are used to much better. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    9lb 1oz, wow I bet you felt that :eek::eek:

My first was prem , 4lbs 11 ozs , second was 10lbs bang on.
    I threatened to sue....anyone , I didn't care who at the time.
    Not my finest hour :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    My first was prem , 4lbs 11 ozs , second was 10lbs bang on.
    I threatened to sue....anyone , I didn't care who at the time.
    Not my finest hour :o

:eek: I'm imagining the opening scenes of Saving Private Ryan, am I close?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek: I'm imagining the opening scenes of Saving Private Ryan, am I close?

Spot on ! :D
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    I am imagining what Peter's 'reality' show might be like for the sake of a joke about how pathetically contrived it has been in the past (at least what I've seen of it).

I don't imagine what his life is actually like because I don't actually care. I occasionally amuse myself at his (and other zelebs) sheer idiocy and desperate attempts to cling on to most pathetic of fame. I have no interest in him beyond that. And, bar bearing her no ill will, my interest in Emily is absolutely nil.

But you are imagining what their life will be like. And you care enough to post about it ,therefore you are showing you really do care.

Personally I think they'll be really happy and it's lovely to see them genuinely loved up .
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D:D

Fast forward to the labour where gas and air is given to............ Pete. Cue CP waxing lyrical about 'how proud we are all are of Pete coping with all this' whilst in the background Emily does all the hard work and actually has the baby;)
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    I'm so horrified Peter has irresponsibly knocked up his serious girlfriend who he loves and has known for years and wants to marry! What an outrage and a bad example to set for J&P, who are used to much better. ;)

LMAO.

Hi Mutts. Good to see you back posting. :)
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member

Fast forward to the labour where gas and air is given to............ Pete. Cue CP waxing lyrical about 'how proud we are all are of Pete coping with all this' whilst in the background Emily does all the hard work and actually has the baby;)

This made me laugh & exactly how I visualize it, I suspect they'll manage to squeeze the phrase "brave Pete" in there somewhere.

CP will no doubt be pacing frantically outside, considering every possible option as of how to milk this "private" situation to the max. Kerching!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This made me laugh & exactly how I visualize it, I suspect they'll manage to squeeze the phrase "brave Pete" in there somewhere.

CP will no doubt be pacing frantically outside, considering every possible option as of how to milk this "private" situation to the max. Kerching!

"Well-earned privacy" BEL. The privacy is always well-earned.

As if, to earn privacy, you have to media-**** to nth degree.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Probably silently so that she doesn't scare Pedah.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh you're so right, Kat. Regardless of the content, the formula will remain the tried and tested one of PA being held up as a beacon of awe-inspiring, idiot-pleasing DOTYness.
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Oh you're so right, Kat. Regardless of the content, the formula will remain the tried and tested one of PA being held up as a beacon of awe-inspiring, idiot-pleasing DOTYness.

:D:D:D.
  • BReal2BReal2 Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has he responded to KP's latest claim that he hasn't seen Harvey in a year or so?
  • ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well... I just think it's that disgusting and vile that we should all put him on a "barred for life" from these boards list...all those who agree please put your hands up.........oh, cr*p, there's no hands up icon, now what?!!!!!:D:D:D
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Nicely spun ;) Knowing someone as a family friend and being in a loving relationship are entirely different things. Peter himself said the adjustment from one to the other is difficult. In terms of months - he knocked both Katie and Emily us in approximately 9 months into the relationship but at least he lived with KP and they have a nest so he could look after her while pregnant. Wanting to marry is not the same as being married, I don't think a non-cohabiting relationship of less than a year counts as 'serious'...perhaps just 'going steady'.
    BReal2 wrote: »
    Has he responded to KP's latest claim that he hasn't seen Harvey in a year or so?

He's confirmed himself that he hasn't seen Harvey for over a year.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Or to put it another way,
    40 year old father of 3 knocks up 23 year old student who lives in another part of the country.
    Just like a fairytale innit:rolleyes:
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It works both ways. I'm absolutely certain that a lot of Peter Andre fans are forcing themselves to be joyous and positive about this news when deep down in side they are horrified. It seems just five minutes ago the general consensus was that PA and Emily were proper and noble and sensible and not rushing into things...now they are having to reverse ferret. Fans are rarely openly critical of their heros.
    Nicely spun ;) Knowing someone as a family friend and being in a loving relationship are entirely different things. Peter himself said the adjustment from one to the other is difficult. In terms of months - he knocked both Katie and Emily us in approximately 9 months into the relationship but at least he lived with KP and they have a nest so he could look after her while pregnant. Wanting to marry is not the same as being married, I don't think a non-cohabiting relationship of less than a year counts as 'serious'...perhaps just 'going steady'.

He's confirmed himself that he hasn't seen Harvey for over a year.
    Hardly horrifying. Now, if he'd had a string of one nighters, only just met her (and her being of dubious character with some shady secrets knocking around the net;)) & knocked her up, then married her up really quick, that might have been slightly shocking.
    As it stands, she's a nice, normal, ambitious trainee doctor, with a good upbringing, doctor parents, helping charities in Africa.
    He does have his own house, his own nannies and housekeeper even, so there's the nest. I expect his batchelor pad hunting will now be family home shopping.
    I for one, am not horrified at all. I don't think there's anything to be so worried about DBB. His fans have been congratulating him on twitter seem very happy and they like Emily. So do Princess and Junior, who have gotten to know her and are really close to her. He didn't just bring some stranger back & introduce her as the new step-mum.;)
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    LMAO.
    Hi Mutts. Good to see you back posting. :)
    Hi Sids, thanks, it's good to see you again.
    Valdery wrote: »
    Is that the therapy session calling? :D
    A long stint of therapy yesterday Val. (retail).
  • duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »

Proper LOL at this, and I never LOL!

Thanks for the LOL! :o
This discussion has been closed.