Options

Tim Vine to replace Harry Hill on TV Burb?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,541
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I've heard this rumour going about Tim replacing Harry which i think would be a safer bet then say Russell Kane or Lee Mack.

Comments

• Options
    SuperbeastSuperbeast Posts: 1,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty sure Harry own's the concept and name although they could out together a similar clipshow with a similar host... maybe call it It'll Be Alright On The Night or something like that... maybe even get Chris Tarrant to do it and call it... I dunno... Tarrant on TV? That might catch on...
  • Options
    dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Could do worse than Tim Vine. I really do like the guy. Being a fan of 'Not Going Out' I'd LOVE it if him and Lee Mack presented TV Burp as a double act. They play brilliantly off each other and it would be a bit of a twist, having two presenters. Not that I'm happy about the wonderful HH leaving but I respect him for doing so if he felt he was getting stale with it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15
    Forum Member
    :eek:

Dreadful idea, no-one could replace HH! I do like Lee Mack alot but would have to be a completely different format for it to work.
  • Options
    ThrasymachusThrasymachus Posts: 2,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Harry Hill doesn't want to do it anymore just let the programme die
  • Options
    jimbo1962jimbo1962 Posts: 2,552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tim Vine...he's funny for about two minutes...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 413
    Forum Member
    Time to let it go, me thinks. It's so dreadful now, and has been for the last few series. With or without Harry, it's way past its best.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It really is the Harry Hill Show now, so TV Burp without him would be like Motorhead without Lemmy, i.e., not Motorhead any more.