EE - If you were Max Branning - Who would be the ultimate wife?

O-JO-J Posts: 18,846
Forum Member
✭✭
Who would you choose to be your wife?

Max claimed he loved all 3,

Tanya
Stacey
Kirsty

Who would you want as a Wife if you were Max Branning? 55 votes

Tanya
69% 38 votes
Stacey
23% 13 votes
Kirsty
7% 4 votes

Comments

• EE Fan 1990EE Fan 1990 Posts: 552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tanya
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,223
    Forum Member
    I'd rather kill myself than be married to any of these three, it'd be quicker and a lot less painful
  • Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    Stacey, they were so much more suited than Stacey and Bradley/Max and Tanya.
  • thismorningfanthismorningfan Posts: 1,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kirsty, whether I was Max Branning or not.
  • Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why isn't Vanessa on the list? If i was him i'd have stuck with her she was nice and normal. Well she did go mental but that was only after he cheated on her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kirsty. I like Kirsty.
  • SMIDSYmk2SMIDSYmk2 Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member
    What about Rachel his first wife?
    Id say Tanya though.
  • alias aliasalias alias Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    Move to Dubai and have all 3 and Ronnie. :D
  • Lizzie BrookesLizzie Brookes Posts: 15,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tanya

I agree.
  • lordo350lordo350 Posts: 3,636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There will never be an ultimate wife for Max. He's never happy. He claimed Tanya was the love of his life, but was ready to leave her and his 3 kids to be with Stacey. Therefore, it's a difficult one, as his relationship with Stacey was based on lust and wanting what he couldn't have.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tanya.
  • doormouse1doormouse1 Posts: 5,431
    Forum Member
    lordo350 wrote: »
    There will never be an ultimate wife for Max. He's never happy. He claimed Tanya was the love of his life, but was ready to leave her and his 3 kids to be with Stacey. Therefore, it's a difficult one, as his relationship with Stacey was based on lust and wanting what he couldn't have.

This.

I am also wondering why Rachel and Vanessa are not on the list. Why only three of the females he has professed to love, in order just to bed them?

But I have voted Kirsty.

His relationship with Tanya was only about sexual satisfaction - and how could she possibly love him then try to bury him alive? Or return with a new toyboy husband and spend the next year turning his kids against him before betraying her current husband by conducting a sordid affair behind his back? This proves Tanya was amoral and totally untrustworthy.

For some strange reason, Kirsty genuniely cares about him, and is trying her best to maintain a stable home for Max's daughters, despite belittling attacks from the wine-sodden old hag Cora.
    Personally I don't think Max deserves Kirsty, and I hope her exit comes after her eyes are opened as to what a disgusting individual Max Branning is. He deserves to be alone.
  • BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    He doesn't deserve a wife.
  • EveT1991EveT1991 Posts: 12,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    doormouse1 wrote: »
    This.

I am also wondering why Rachel and Vanessa are not on the list. Why only three of the females he has professed to love, in order just to bed them?

But I have voted Kirsty.

His relationship with Tanya was only about sexual satisfaction - and how could she possibly love him then try to bury him alive? Or return with a new toyboy husband and spend the next year turning his kids against him before betraying her current husband by conducting a sordid affair behind his back? This proves Tanya was amoral and totally untrustworthy.

For some strange reason, Kirsty genuniely cares about him, and is trying her best to maintain a stable home for Max's daughters, despite belittling attacks from the wine-sodden old hag Cora.
    Personally I don't think Max deserves Kirsty, and I hope her exit comes after her eyes are opened as to what a disgusting individual Max Branning is. He deserves to be alone.

So don't you think Tanya ever loved Max? Do you think Max should of left Tanya when she had cancer? Do you think Jo Joyner had the best onscreen chemistry with Jake Wood?
  • bass55bass55 Posts: 18,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a choice!

Tanya: Vile, home-wrecking, snobby bitch who attempted to kill Max by burying him alive.

Stacey: Murderer and serial homewrecker

Kirsty: Man-dependent mess who pretended to be pregnant.

He's better off without any of them. There was so much potential in the Max/Vanessa relationship but they ruined that for the sake of the tedious affair with Tanya, and turned Vanessa into a psycho.
  • GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    At the end of the day Max Branning will always be a slippery flies teenager, so in my opinion he needs an older woman who would be the one to wear the trousers in the relationship and he would know there's no messing around with her
  • Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So don't you think Tanya ever loved Max? Do you think Max should of left Tanya when she had cancer? Do you think Jo Joyner had the best onscreen chemistry with Jake Wood?

I think Tanya did love Max, perhaps too much which is why she was wiling to keep forgiving him affair after affair. There's a fine line between love and hate however and at the time of the burying incident i believe she did hate him. You cannot deny the brilliant onscreen chemistry between them as actors though far superior to any other actress Jake Wood has been paired with.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And what about Rachel? Maybe if there was a Rachel option people might of voted for her instead
  • BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stacey or Kirsty please!
  • Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There all trollops
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lewi26 wrote: »
    There all trollops

If Rachel was on the list would you have voted for her instead?
  • Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I dont know who rachel is!
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    A blow up doll. Something he could have sex with all the time but never have to spend any other time with or bother about it's feelings. Ideal for Max.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lewi26 wrote: »
    I dont know who rachel is!

Rachel was Bradley's mum Max's first wife.
  • SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Rachel is to good for that snake. :cool: