The Jedward Appreciation Thread (Part 21)

Comments

• SecretPassageSecretPassage Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have just seen a video that a fan had taken of j and e and Caroline interviewing a x factor hopeful and he said he looked or was singing mj and j and e told him to show them his mj moves and Edward said Caroline u can be billie Jean and they all did the moves. Caroline looks like the 3rd wheel already. The x factor is offical edified.

Ooh, sounds good! Do you have a link for this? You can just copy the web address from your browser and directly paste it into a post here. :D
  • ErtanaErtana Posts: 295
    Forum Member
    No jeds at glascow the x factor person Tim Dean just tweeted it. They pobarly making Caroline look crap and over shadowing her. That what I get from the video I saw. They should sack oilly and Caroline and just have j and e. On a side note i saw a video of j ane e leaving with a cardboard cut out of olly lol

Hi Jedward Rule. Yes I saw that tweet from ThisisTimDean saying the twins won't be going to Glasgow. I like the whole exchange between him and @tierneytweets (an xtrafactor producer) though. Seems like they have a lot of love for the twins and had a brilliant time filming xtra factor with them. Also interesting to note that after tim dean tweeted that Jedward wont be at Glasgow, @tierneytweets said that @sarahjamesface ? is going to be soo disappointed to not even have one day filming with the twins. Tim Dean then hashtags...#hertimewillcome ....so I'm taking that to mean that they will be back presenting on xtra factor at some point.:D

I'm also excited that Louis seemed to go down very well in USA. Can only impact well on the boys.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't do links crap at that I'm not a techno girl lol. I just searched youtube using Jedward x factor Manchester auditions 5.6.12 and Jedward Michael Jackson banter or Jedward x factor Manchester 7.5.12 or Jedward leaving x factor manchester 7.5.12 and will you find them
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Search youtube jedward x factor doing mj moves Manchester
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes.it's brill more over olly
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ant and dec should be very afraid and they will be shaking into there Newcastle brown ale. Jedward have got little Jedward like ant and dec had little ant and dec.too them kids at Dublin airport
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Simon should let j and e perform waterline at the live shows at x factor with the fountain and no backing singer like they did at the dome in Germany would be amazing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thee is also Jedward Mj moves from another view on youtube showing Edward saying to Caroline u can be billie Jean
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't do links crap at that I'm not a techno girl lol. I just searched youtube using Jedward x factor Manchester auditions 5.6.12 and Jedward Michael Jackson banter or Jedward x factor Manchester 7.5.12 or Jedward leaving x factor manchester 7.5.12 and will you find them

Thanks, I'll have a look. By the way, adding a link to a post is really easy and doesn't require any special technical skills. Do you know how to copy and paste text? It's just that. You copy the web address from the top of your web browser and then paste it in a post. Just like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oGwRJlqOsU

Easy! Give it a go when you next have time. Once you've got that, I'll teach you how to quote text. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ant and dec should be very afraid and they will be shaking into there Newcastle brown ale. Jedward have got little Jedward like ant and dec had little ant and dec.too them kids at Dublin airport

You know, it's not Ant and Dec versus Jedward. There's no competition between them and indeed there is plenty of room for both of them in the world of showbiz. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know I was only joking.so what do u think about the Jedward x factor footage so far?
  • FlohFloh Posts: 4,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You know, it's not Ant and Dec versus Jedward. There's no competition between them and indeed there is plenty of room for both of them in the world of showbiz. :)

Ant & Dec are a completely different duo to Jedward. There can be no comparison and therefore no competition at all. There's so much room for John & Edward the offers are unlikely to dry up. :cool:
  • DisnaeDisnae Posts: 9,479
    Forum Member
    No jeds at glascow the x factor person Tim Dean just tweeted it. They pobarly making Caroline look crap and over shadowing her. That what I get from the video I saw. They should sack oilly and Caroline and just have j and e. On a side note i saw a video of j ane e leaving with a cardboard cut out of olly lol
    Oh well, that's a shame but atleast I won't be missing anything now. I'd been trying to get a ticket for Glasgow auditions but no luck.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Disnae wrote: »
    Oh well, that's a shame but atleast I won't be missing anything now. I'd been trying to get a ticket for Glasgow auditions but no luck.

No reason to go when Jedward aren't there.

In other news Walsh right at home on US 'X Factor' | BreakingNews.ie: http://www.breakingnews.ie/entertainment/walsh-right-at-home-on-us-x-factor-554808.html#.T9SSNEr8s9U.twitter

No wonder Cowell wants Louis there to keep an eye on things as Louis is Cowell's right hand man and completes his work to Cowell's instructions. A winning team.

I wouldn't be so sure Cowell has what is reported and he may be sicker than people on the outer circle know. Even Fox wouldn't stump up so much money for a private jet unless absolutely necessary. :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The more I think about the relationship between Simon and j ane e the more I think Simon has been following there work over the past 3 years more closely than people think. I believe this for many reasons. Is seems more then a fluke j and e ended up in Louis group in 2009 and the fact that I'm not sure if it was louis or Simon that was ment to Of shown members of westlife j and e first audition long before it Was aired on tv saying try will be big. Also After j and e were knocked out Louis said he wasn"t managing them and then he was. I think Simon hatched up a plan or something and now j and e are maturing he is letting them do more stuff within his shows. I know it sounds abit far fetched. Do u all understand what I'm trying to say or u can just say I'm crazy if u like
  • ScheheraSchehera Posts: 1,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jedward rule you are probably right, but I think that J&E want to be succesful pop-singer (maybe want to be even worldstars like Britney..) but I think Louis+Simon see their potential more in the entertaining&TV(maybe even movie) business
    and I (just my opinion) see them also much more in the entertaining/TV/movie business than as succesful(outside Ireland) singer(music business is very hard)

It is like give J&E that what makes them happy(music/concerts...) but their main business is TV...(this is for me the reason why UNIVERSAL Ireland+Louis do not promote their music so much like we would hope& why they give them not enough time to improve their voices and to take some vocal lessons to make their voices(which I love) even better&stronger&to teach them to harmonize with each other)(of course this is just my opinion and I am happy that J&E fit in in so many showbusiness areas. You don´t hear (most times) a word about other singer/groups... when music don´t work any longer for them like e.g. US5 but we will probably hear always sthg about John&Edward)
    As long as J&E are happy everything is okay
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been saying Cowell has been backing John and Edward for years — from the absolute beginning — and about the showing of their audition to Westlife before the broadcast. I just whistle in the wind on this site, don't I?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree Louis and universal
    Only ever promote there music in Ireland and it's always tv in the uk. The europeon interest after eurovision 2011 also took Louis by surprise I think (not me j and e always leave a lasting impression) it's funny how he in saying now win. Lose or draw j and e always win. Like it looks like the guy that's owns c5 has took a shine to them, cbbc aswell. Tara Reid also wanted to help j ane e or maybe manage them but Louis said no (I'm Not sure If that's true or just a rumour) I wonder what the America pie producers thought of them. They seem to be more calm in interview now it's almost like when they hair is up it's Jedward and when they are in suit a another side. That's face it they look like models, smart. Sing. Dance act movies. Sing everything. My husband think Liam might be sorting stuff out or making contact for them in the USA. I think they should go on Ellen soon what do u all think
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's why i hate when people say they have no talent when is the complete opposite and I forGot to mention edward designing skills are incredible. If they were America they would of been like any of those Disney stars. It's almost like llouis and Simon have let j and e live out in public what is usually down before a new act is broke it's usually a few years of work before u see a new act if u know what I mean. Like when Louis had that girl group he said he had been working with them fir 2 years before the public seen them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Floh do u believe that story about the audition being shown to westlife bY elither Louis or Simon and saying they will be massive think about there is nothing like them stunning looking. Indentional twins, funny, humble Great relationship with fans etc
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Floh do u believe that story about the audition being shown to westlife bY elither Louis or Simon and saying they will be massive think about there is nothing like them stunning looking. Indentional twins, funny, humble Great relationship with fans etc

Yes I believe the story as I have said a few pages and a couple of posts back.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also that photographer in Japan that's done that magazine/book which he has done for lady gaga
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Imagine if Jedward become a massive brand and j and e became moguls and it was like donald trump but instead trump it's was like Jedward towers
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Imagine if Jedward become a massive brand and j and e became moguls and it was like donald trump but instead trump it's was like Jedward towers

They'll be very big entreprenuers. I have imagined this for a long time.
This discussion has been closed.