Help me decide a cinema movie

CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
Forum Member
✭✭✭
So every year on or around my birthday I go the cinema and I hate to ruin a self created tradition. The problem is normally I know what I want to watch but this year I can't decide. I will go see a movie (next Tuesday) based on the most recommendations.

I have already seen Captain Anerica Civil War otherwise I would have gone to see that and I don't like seeing a movie twice so that's out. However these ones interest me enough to consider paying cinema prices: The first two probably interest me more then the latter .

X-men: Apocalypse
The Nice Guys
Warcraft: The Beginning
Alice Through the Looking Glass
The Conjuring 2 (I will need to see the first one though)

Comments

• InkblotInkblot Posts: 26,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thoroughly recommend The Nice Guys, it's a very funny film and the two leads are excellent.. But then I haven't seen any of the others on your list and none of them appeals to me.
  • CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Inkblot wrote: »
    I thoroughly recommend The Nice Guys, it's a very funny film and the two leads are excellent.. But then I haven't seen any of the others on your list and none of them appeals to me.

The Nice guys isn't my usual cinema going fare but from what little I know I got that impressions it was going to be a funny film.

So far then that's one vote for The Nice Guys
  • ironjadeironjade Posts: 10,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I haven't seen it but I'd say "The Nice Guys" simply because the critics have given all the others a severe shoeing.
  • Kai ThompsonKai Thompson Posts: 3,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Nice Guys and The Conjuring 2 are the most well reviewed so it's between those two.
  • JohnStannardJohnStannard Posts: 7,649
    Forum Member
    agree with previous poster
  • naquadanaquada Posts: 1,213
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another vote for The Nice Guys. I enjoyed this really one.

X-Men Apocalypse was ok, not as bad as the reviews IMHO,

I walked out of Warcraft after 45 mins.

Haven't seen the other two.
  • ASIFZEDASIFZED Posts: 1,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Go see The Nice Guys. Nice to see a straightforward buddy/comedy action movie. Great pairing and chemistry between Russell and Ryan, though the daughter steals the film. If you liked The Last Boy Scout, Lethal Weapon or The Long Kiss Goodnight, this is good company with those earlier Shane Black films.

Enough superheroes already!
  • CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok thanks guys I'm going to go see The Nice Guys on Tuesday then.
    I do like the Lethal weapon films and I am tired of the same old films.