Options

David - what a disappointment

Jay BigzJay Bigz Posts: 5,338
Forum Member
I used to find his 'tornado' character on gladiators highly amusing - comedy gold.

Where were the laughs? Where was the comedy?

Just another dullard who sat back, admired his own muscles, and blended into the back.

David has the potential to be really really funny - I wonder why he chose to not reveal that side of himself in the house!?

Disappointing housemate.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    Looks like the voters agreed with you.

I didn't know he was a gladiator. I only watched the very first series. At least I think it was the first - the one with Diane Youdale.
  • Options
    LeviathainLeviathain Posts: 719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm guessing he was on the dodgy Sky Gladiators which hardly anyone watched.

Had no idea who he was before and his giggly laugh was a bit grating at times.
  • Options
    schmoozerschmoozer Posts: 2,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure I could be disappointed as I had very low expectations from a man who sees himself as an 'international sex symbol' and clearly spends 23 hours a day on his own appearance.
  • Options
    Jay BigzJay Bigz Posts: 5,338
    Forum Member
    Ag Nostick wrote: »
    Looks like the voters agreed with you.

I didn't know he was a gladiator. I only watched the very first series. At least I think it was the first - the one with Diane Youdale.

Yep - the lame sky one version. His character was pretty funny - A 'wolf' type of villain with some decent one liners. (can't be assed to trawl through the full eps on youtube to find them but feel free :D LOL - http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC678BE376D284C90)
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    schmoozer wrote: »
    Not sure I could be disappointed as I had very low expectations from a man who sees himself as an 'international sex symbol' and clearly spends 23 hours a day on his own appearance.

I agree. Vain and vacuous.
  • Options
    farlofanfarlofan Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fast forwarded his interview on bots, just not at all interested in what he's got to say. Ricci will be another.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He sure does love himself, so cocky and why would Gary need an immature tool like him to show how to put an ice thing on his knee, he has done it before he is not Stupid and a lot of older people are independent and do not like being fussed over,
  • Options
    sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    schmoozer wrote: »

The guy speaks too fast. I couldn't understand a bloody word he said.
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the makers of Gladiatiors must be extremely creative to turn David's character into 'comedy gold' :p