Perez is deliberately riling up Alexander to get him removed.

NarutoFan100NarutoFan100 Posts: 4,178
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Perez is deliberately taunting and riling up Alexander to make him reach boiling point and say/do something which Alex will regret such as his language. Perez wants to win and the more people he can get removed the better chance he will think he has.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 386
    Forum Member
    Exactly, I don't know how big brother haven't seen this yet and issued the cretin with a warning.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perez is deliberately taunting and riling up Alexander to make him reach boiling point and say/do something which Alex will regret such as his language. Perez wants to win and the more people he can get removed the better chance he will think he has.

Whilst I like Alexander he was bang out of line with his use of put down. HOWEVER, I couldn't agree with you more, I have felt for days now that Perez is goading and baiting Alex so he'll say or do something that will get him removed.

He is one nasty, repulsive individual.>:( who is getting away with murder in that house.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course he is. In his deluded little head, he runs the house and it's down to him who stays and who goes.
    He thinks he was the one who got Jeremy and Ken removed and Alex is his next victim.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 381
    Forum Member
    Totally agree.
    I said a few days ago he would try and say Katie violated him in some way but i think he realises he cant bother her as much as the others so has moved on to someone else.
    Im hoping someone does slap him (i dont condone violence) but my god they are showing some restraint in that house for him lol. He would push a saint to violence i think :D
  • amyawakeamyawake Posts: 7,846
    Forum Member
    No it's not about winning (have you missed that Perez wants to leave?) but about feeling threatened for his 'safety' with Alexander. He has said this in the diary room. Perez is neurotic and so his perception is skewed. Not sure if it is just due to the physical size of Alexander or not....weird - or does he just want Alexander's bed (being the furthest from the air conditioning vent?)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He does everything on purpose, only problem I have with him is he goes to far and pushes people beyond their limits. He needs to realise there has to be a stopping point. Blowing kisses and doing the licking motion towards him through the gap between the ears of the now headless rabbit was bound to push him, he knew why/what he was doing! Perez goes beyond the limit to the point of where he comes across as disgusting, vile and dirty.

Look back on Perez's history, you will see where he pushes loads to far! then he cries, claims he's scared for his safety blah blah blah all an act as if he did, he wouldn't of built his career like this. This man doesn't have one friend! you can see why, it's a shame he doesn't but I don't blame no one for wanting to either.
  • NarutoFan100NarutoFan100 Posts: 4,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly, I don't know how big brother haven't seen this yet and issued the cretin with a warning.
    Whilst I like Alexander he was bang out of line with his use of put down. HOWEVER, I couldn't agree with you more, I have felt for days now that Perez is goading and baiting Alex so he'll say or do something that will get him removed.

He is one nasty, repulsive individual.>:( who is getting away with murder in that house.

Exactly. The only reason he is saying his 'safety' is gone is because he wants Alex to get removed.
  • The FBIThe FBI Posts: 2,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He thinks he is big brother after all and as such he thinks he can decide who can stay
    Forum Member
    amyawake wrote: »
    No it's not about winning (have you missed that Perez wants to leave?) but about feeling threatened for his 'safety' with Alexander. He has said this in the diary room. Perez is neurotic and so his perception is skewed. Not sure if it is just due to the physical size of Alexander or not....weird - or does he just want Alexander's bed (being the furthest from the air conditioning vent?)

He doesn't want to leave, that's all a ploy to once again get attention.
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,512
    Forum Member

I do not understand why he has not got a warning. Are BB favouring him >:(
    Forum Member
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    I do not understand why he has not got a warning. Are BB favouring him >:(

Seems like it. They know he's controversial so they want to keep him in.
  • maxsimaxsi Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Perez is a manipulating actor.... Just remember that!
  • domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member

It also covers his back, 'they voted me out because they felt sorry for me and knew I wanted to go'.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good. Get Alexandre & KatieH out. Perez to win!
  • Matt_MaherMatt_Maher Posts: 1,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah it's clear he's doing that.

I don't blame Alexander at all for what he said, when someone is goading you like that then you're going to sometimes lose your cool.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 381
    Forum Member
    If Perez really wanted to leave he would of left.
    He should be careful though ....... We all know of the story about the boy who cried wolf.
  • orangeballoonorangeballoon Posts: 10,944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    perez is trying to get people to "attack him" so he can leave under "safety" and thus get fully paid for his appearance.
  • amyawakeamyawake Posts: 7,846
    Forum Member
    Not so sure...crying in the diary room and refusing to leave until he has spoken to his lawyers? However crazy it sounds to us, he clearly feels physically threatened by Alexander. Also leaving was about realising he is not popular with the general public - hearing them chanting outside devastated him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 426
    Forum Member
    good on Perez. get the boring bigot out
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not so sure...crying in the diary room and refusing to leave until he has spoken to his lawyers? However crazy it sounds to us, he clearly feels physically threatened by Alexander.

No he doesn't. It's all an act to get Alex removed.

Perez thinks he's the puppet master and he controls who stays and who goes. If he genuinely feels threatened by Alex, why on earth would he have gone out of his way to goad him?
  • Alfie JackAlfie Jack Posts: 1,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone who thinks Perez wants to leave is very naive.

He heard the "Get Perez out" chants, realised that everything he believed would win him the game have gone out the window and had to change tact.

In order to keep his dignity (in his warped head), he now says he wants to leave, knowing there's a good chance he will be voted out.

If he is, he can now say that the great British public voted him out because HE wanted to leave - he's trying to make it look that he has controlled his own eviction.

As for the diary room with the demands for a lawyer, afraid of being unsafe etc, again, that's just him trying to make people believe (and himself to an extent) that he needs to leave - thereby again, letting the viewer see his demands and again using it as an excuse for why the public voted him out.

The man is a total nut job because he just doesn't realise that we're not all thick and stupid.
  • DevonDevon Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unless I've missed something, I can't think what made Perez begin to pick on Alex ?
    How did that come about ?
  • scottishmagscottishmag Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    my thoughts too are why are BB allowing him to get away with this, I am sure what he is doing, is a rule break, to deliberately goad and upset other housemates

shame on BB
  • white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    perez is trying to get people to "attack him" so he can leave under "safety" and thus get fully paid for his appearance.
    Yes, after hearing the booing, this is his next ploy. Also he's claiming he has another 'out' if he hasn't enough to eat, so BB may be conspiring with him re: food deprivation task so's he can 'walk' but still get his fee. Very suspicious!!
  • gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    this is the same tactic Nadia used on Ken going on and on goading him to get the responce she wanted

then being offended by the responce