jons popularity

124»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    Originally posted by Poo Poo
    Actualy it's not in the County of Surrey. It's part of Greater London. It is however within the Surrey Postal boundary which is not the same thing. The Post Office only included it in their Surrey postal district because it was too large for their London resources to handle.

What a fickle trick to get the thread closed

Jons popularity will always be there :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Originally posted by Susann
    You have quite neatly sidestepped that one haven't you.

You don't like Jon, so you name call him, knowing you won't be tarred with the same brush or don't have an affinity ( your fav word at moment it seems) with him.

I asked you earlier who you had an affinity with, which you chose not to reply to, ages later you come up with the above post, putting at the same time your opinions of the other housemates which of course you are entitled to, but you try to show them in a positive light to in your opinion Jon's negative one, thus whoever you pick, seemingly it will make you look good, as long as it's not Jon. :rolleyes:

So here is my opinion, no-one elses but mine, and I ask again Poo Poo, if you bother to reply this time, who do you have an affinity with:

Jon>> Intelligent, likeable, down to earth bloke.
    Cameron>>Hypocrite and a Lecher
    Steph>>With housework and Cameron fettish
    Nush>>Simpering two-faced little flirt
    Scott>> Boring fart
    Ray>> Bullyboy wa**er

I certainly don't feel strongly enough about the HMs to describe any of them in these vicious terms.

I admit that Jon was not my favourite housemate and I failed to see why so many people in here thought he was such a star. However I did change my opinion of him once he was out of the house as he came across as a decent bloke on BBLB and RISE. However this latest sham of him pretending to be some sort of TV presenter/commentator has re-affirmed my original opinion.

In answer to your question - I guess I would feel an affinity with someone like Scott or Cam cos they're pretty laid back.

Eek! I guess that means you would think I'm a hypocritical, lecherous, boring fart :D