EE - Tanya's New Love?

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Delboy_RKO wrote: »
    your supposed to be told if it contains one :rolleyes:

Its not really that much of a spoiler, and I did hint a spoiler in the title, if It was a big deal I would of definatley used the spoiler brackets, as I do with all proper spoilers.
    The threads purpose is to tell you Tanya's new love..
    So, I did hint a spoiler.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is inside soap worth getting this week for the branning pull out?

does it have much spoilers?

Hmmm, not really sure.
    The Jack/Tanya thing isn't the main story on the cover.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PiperPeach wrote: »
    Its not really that much of a spoiler, and I did hint a spoiler in the title, if It was a big deal I would of definatley used the spoiler brackets, as I do with all proper spoilers.
    The threads purpose is to tell you Tanya's new love..
    So, I did hint a spoiler.

I didnt think you would reveal the name of the "new love" just tell us about it, but no worries, no harm done.
  • XXXNaziaXXXXXXNaziaXXX Posts: 1,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So she dumped Max, used Sean and now shes heading for Jack?
    I think she derserves a year break!
  • Arcane2Arcane2 Posts: 13,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Someone give Tanya a dictionary so she can learn to say no.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She said no on Thursday!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *jazzers* wrote: »
    She said no on Thursday!

Ok the joke would have worked better if it involved stacey. How about someone give Tanya a book on how to avoid being a soap cliche by not shagging your husbands brother, shame no one gave carla conner that book.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arcane2 wrote: »
    Ok the joke would have worked better if it involved stacey. How about someone give Tanya a book on how to avoid being a soap cliche by not shagging your husbands brother, shame no one gave carla conner that book.

I really hope that this storyline doesn't happen:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Tanya can "shag" ( as u so delicately put it) anyone she wants ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Delboy_RKO wrote: »
    Tanya can "shag" ( as u so delicately put it) anyone she wants ;)

Can she now:)
  • tvtimestvtimes Posts: 9,276
    Forum Member
    I think Tanya only dumped Sean because of what Stacey said to her. I think her ill treatment of Sean is all because she was warned off and therefore had to come up with an excuse for Sean to back off.

As for Jack being the new love maybe this is a ploy to make the character more popular (because he is not well liked at the moment) by pairing him off with a popular character and it seems Tanya is by far the most popular character on here.
  • Merry HappyMerry Happy Posts: 8,228
    Forum Member

The joke was already used on Stacey by a BBC announcer.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The joke was already used on Stacey by a BBC announcer.

Yea, but there was no mention of no dictionary.
  • Merry HappyMerry Happy Posts: 8,228
    Forum Member
    Yea, but there was no mention of no dictionary.

Details, details.

It was seriously hilarious though when said. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think i can remember that did they say, 'Can Stacey ever say no' or something like that
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shizuku wrote: »
    I'm a Jack and a Tanya fan so I quite like this, they have good chemistry imo and I think she could do with his protection from Sean. Maybe they won't actually get together, he'll just fill Max's role as man of the house in all the other ways, making for some great UST, especially if he and Ronnie are still liking each other. I love a good love triangle :D

I think it's the men in Tanya's life that need protecting :eek:
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did Tanya not have a fling with Jack years ago? Can't remember what Tanya's eldest girl is called? But one of my daughters reckons that Jack is her father on account of her having dark hair like Jack and not red hair like Max.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    Did Tanya not have a fling with Jack years ago? Can't remember what Tanya's eldest girl is called? But one of my daughters reckons that Jack is her father on account of her having dark hair like Jack and not red hair like Max.

Two brown haired people could have a ginger daughter so its not really that suspicious that Lauren's not ginger or blonde.