EE - Jane ... Did she kill Lucy?

2»

Comments

• bass55bass55 Posts: 18,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jane is definitely top of my list of suspects at the moment, she's acting VERY suspiciously.

But I'm very aware this could all be a massive red herring.
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still saying as have I done all along that's is abi and Lauren will work this out
  • Scorpio87Scorpio87 Posts: 1,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure if our family were making a mountain out of a molehill, but was it a slight hint that Jane was the odd one out when everyone was wearing their christmas cracker hats around the table except for her? Probably just putting to much thought into it. I really don't want the killer to be Jane, shes too nice and i loved her motherly bond with Lucy, that memory will be wrecked if shes the one who killed her then unceremoniously dumped her in that awkward position in the woods. For me they are trying too hard to hint its Abi when i have a horrible feeling it will be Jane.
  • spikeyrobertospikeyroberto Posts: 766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I did think Jane - but marrying the father of the girl she murdered seems a bit of a stretch to me? She could easily have stayed away and got away with it. I don;t really understand why she suddenly loves Ian though so something doesn't add up to me
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she did, it would ruin Jane and Ian forever.

Which is a shame as I believe they are meant to be and one of the shows most believable and well-matched couples.
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bass55 wrote: »
    Jane is definitely top of my list of suspects at the moment, she's acting VERY suspiciously.

But I'm very aware this could all be a massive red herring.

I agree. The strangest thing to me is that she wants to get back together with Ian. She divorced him after he treated her badly for years and it seems very odd that she has now returned to him.

Jane and Ian do work well as a couple though, it never seemed right when Ian was with Denise.
  • shrinkingvioletshrinkingviolet Posts: 3,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She seems like the most likely suspect right now, but the only thing that stops me believing it is I can't see her being so cruel as to propose and then play games with Ian and Peter by planting the present and everything.

She's definitely acting suspicious, but I have to believe that Jane would feel a degree of guilt over everything so I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt.
  • HezzaHezza Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    I can't see Jane killing Lucy to be honest. Even if it was an accident would she leave her body in the woods for someone to find? I agree I think jane is acting a bit weird but I don't think she did it.

I think Abi could be the culprit. She deffo has a dark side.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My main suspects are Jane, Abi, Peter. My money is on Jane.
  • OkeyoatsOkeyoats Posts: 101
    Forum Member
    Scorpio87 wrote: »
    Not sure if our family were making a mountain out of a molehill, but was it a slight hint that Jane was the odd one out when everyone was wearing their christmas cracker hats around the table except for her? Probably just putting to much thought into it. I really don't want the killer to be Jane, shes too nice and i loved her motherly bond with Lucy, that memory will be wrecked if shes the one who killed her then unceremoniously dumped her in that awkward position in the woods. For me they are trying too hard to hint its Abi when i have a horrible feeling it will be Jane.

I believe this.... I was so sure it was Abi but all these little things Jane are doing makes me worry it is her because I've always liked her :(
  • Jean_DanielsJean_Daniels Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member
    i still think cameron(emmas ex)was involved somehow maybe he was having an affair with lucy/emma said to go back to his lapdancer in the cafe where they were having a coffee, maybe it was lucy he was seeing/the girl had a lot of secrets, why arrange to meet emma to tell her max grassed her up.very random.
  • MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    She's looking more and more suspicious by the day. The way she sloped off tonight...
  • GillT07GillT07 Posts: 1,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The problem is;
    a) if TPTB are to be believed, no one yet knows who killed Lucy, and tonight's episode was filmed a couple of months ago. So the actors don't know how to play their scenes - I.e. do they look guilty, or whatever, at a certain point?
    b) I read a while ago that DTC wants people, when we see the reveal, to say, "that's sad, but yeah, it makes sense."

The latter rules out premeditated and cold blooded murder, for me. More likely that the person hit her and didn't realise they'd killed her.
  • QuiteInterestedQuiteInterested Posts: 1,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jende wrote: »
    It was Bobby! He did it by mistake and Jane covered it up for him. There, sorted!

Well done than man (or woman)! :D
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was Bobby! He did it by mistake and Jane covered it up for him. There, sorted!

well done you!

cracked it nearly 2 months ago

I hope you put a bet on :D
  • jake lylejake lyle Posts: 6,146
    Forum Member

:o well done!